September 4, 2017, 7-9PM EDT
Monday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Are YOU a Guinea Pig?
A disturbing story from the AP illustrates just how bad drug addiction can be. Some people addicted to deadly drugs like heroin and fentanyl are willing to risk their lives and act like human guinea pigs to test drugs for their potency before dealers put the product out on the street. Is it too far of a stretch to compare this to the experimentation going on every day by Big Pharma and their equally damaging and addictive drugs? We will discuss!
Questions of The Day!
Really enjoyed your show with Chris Barr talking about selenium. You always encourage us to start a garden. How can we increase the selenium in the soil so the food we grow has sufficient levels to be beneficial?
I heard Robert I believe on the vaccine series that Ty Bollinger put out. He mentioned a type of Homeopathy to replace vaccinations. I’m wondering if there’s someone in the Houston area who does this type of homeopathy. I live in Montgomery County so the north side would be best for me. I had two vaccinations 20 years ago, don’t ask me why, but I got the first part of hepatitis B, twice! I’m wondering if I could get rid of any lingering side effects by doing homeopathy.
Apparently Sanofi has QUIETLY puled the plug on their Zika vaccine project. The company announced the move in a statement posted on its website at 3 p.m. Friday, pointing to a decision by a federal funding body to scale back spending on Zika-related research. Sanofi said BARDA — the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, an arm of the Department of Health and Human Services — informed the company in mid-August that it was reducing its financial assistance for Sanofi’s Zika vaccine project.
Dr. Buttar is back to help us navigate the news and misinformation that the mainstream media is so well known for. We have some great topics to cover tonight including:
As Babies are Prescribed Pharmaceuticals, Have We Reached Dystopia?Would you let a five-year-old smoke a joint? I certainly hope not. Yet that would probably be less harmful than loading kids up on pharmaceuticals.
Study Finds Disturbing Spike in Birth Defects in US Women Living Near Industrial Agriculture An exhaustive new study is sounding the alarm over industrial pesticide use and its effect on human health. Pregnant women in California’s San Joaquin Valley have a significantly greater chance of premature birth or birth abnormalities if they live near agricultural fields with high pesticide use.
Anti-abortion mom wins right to not vaccinate her son A New York Russian Orthodox mom has won the right to exempt her autistic son from getting the school-mandated measles/mumps/rubella vaccination after citing her moral opposition to abortion, The Post has learned.
Stop injecting weed killer into your kids Moms Across America founder Zen Honeycutt went live the other day to tell the world about the FDA giving her a big fat middle finger when she asked a simple question about the weed killer glyphosate– which is found in the formula for Roundup although Roundup is even worse than glyphosate alone– in the vaccines given in the childhood program.
The Race Is on for a ‘Concussion Pill’ as New NFL Season Begins It sounds like science fiction. Or a Roger Goodell daydream. But the race to find just such treatments is already underway, and significant progress has already been made.
Teaching People To Visualize An Outcome Is More Effective Than Teaching People What To Do: Study An established but little-known psychological theory is likely to improve performances across a range of activities, including sport, according to new research published that can be applied to amateurs or skilled performers alike says psychologist Dr Warren Mansell, from The University of Manchester.
Medicaid fueling opioid epidemic? New theory is challenged An intriguing new theory is gaining traction among conservative foes of the Obama-era health law: Its Medicaid expansion to low-income adults may be fueling the opioid epidemic.
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- Food as Medicine Curacao with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! We are in the process of rescheduling this amazing event for 2018! Please stay connected for further updates!
- Tom Woods Show 1000th Episode! Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL, on September 9, 2017.
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- Marlene’s Market & Deli, Tacoma Washington, Wednesday, October 11, public lecture at 6:30 PM PDT (following LIVE radio broadcast 4-6PM PDT), Gut Healing and Immune Recovery!
- NPA-NW Portland, Oregon, Silver and Immunity lecture for natural products retailers Friday, October 13, 2017 at 8AM PDT.
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Annual International Iridology & Integrative Healthcare Congress Orlando, Florida, October 20-23, 2017
- NPA-SOHO Expo Dec. 1-3, 2017, Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center Orlando, Kissimmee, Florida
- Total Health 2018, Toronto, Canada May 11-13, 2018.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!