August 16th, 2017, 7-9PM EDT
Wednesday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Charlottesville, hate crimes are public health issue, experts say.?
Splenda is marketed as a no-calorie, no-guilt sugar substitute. Blood sugar stable, it “passes right through” the body, so it’s safe for diabetics AND you won’t gain weight! Are these claims masking the ugly truth about this chemical imposter? As mounting research shows, when it comes to our diet, there is no free lunch.
Some Florida parents got a bit of a surprise when they were kicked out of pediatric firms for having unvaccinated children. Even though the decision to not vaccinate is growing among those who read the vaccine inserts and familiarize themselves with the potential side effects, doctors want all children forcibly injected because they make more money if their patients vaccinate. It’s not a secret that the vaccine manufacturers dumped big money into California lawmakers pockets just before mandating all children get all the recommended vaccines. But safety and health come second to a pocket full of money.
Editorial: Vaccination rates are up in California, but pockets of resistance still threaten everyone.
The Connecticut Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that the state’s child welfare agency cannot vaccinate children placed temporarily in its custody when the parents object.
As Millennials age and replace the Baby Boomers as the food industry’s main consumers, a new American diet that rejects processed foods is becoming increasingly popular and shifting the current supply chain. At present, only 15 percent of U.S. farmable land is devoted to growing the fruits, legumes, and greens that this generation is hungry for, causing their cravings to be satiated by pricey imports.
Hour 2 ~ Ty Bollinger with Outside the Box!
The Truth About Vaccines producer joins RSB to ring the bell of Health Freedom!
Newspaper editor says smart people have “cognitive privilege” and should be dumbed down in the name of social justice.
WAKE UP, people! Alt-Left and Alt-Right are run by the same forces… the goal is “divide and conquer”.
People who choose alternative medicine over conventional treatment for their cancer are more likely to die from the disease. That’s what Skyler Johnson and his colleagues at Yale School of Medicine in Connecticut found when they looked at treatment and survival records from the US National Cancer Database.
Soda consumption across USA hits 31-year low as informed people reject “liquid diabetes”.
It’s just a really fabulous headline from Metro UK, “This nasal spray could cure you of your burning hatred of refugees.” The gist is that Oxytocin, a hormone closely associated with maternal instincts and childbirth, can be very effective in causing even the most hardened anti-immigration meanie to relax and find the joy in open borders.
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- THE NATIONAL by FCA 2017 August 24 – 27, 2017 The Hyatt Regency Orlando, Florida
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! We are in the process of rescheduling this amazing event for 2018! Please stay connected for further updates!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- Marlene’s Market & Deli, Tacoma Washington, Wednesday, October 11, public lecture at 6:30 PM PDT (following LIVE radio broadcast 4-6PM PDT), Gut Healing and Immune Recovery!
- NPA-NW Portland, Oregon, Silver and Immunity lecture for natural products retailers Friday, October 13, 2017 at 8AM PDT.
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Annual International Iridology & Integrative Healthcare Congress Orlando, Florida, October 20-23, 2017
- NPA-SOHO Expo Dec. 1-3, 2017, Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center Orlando, Kissimmee, Florida
- Total Health 2018, Toronto, Canada May 11-13, 2018.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!