After yesterday’s intense and appetite-suppressing talk of “schmeat,” RSB needs some healthy food discussion! Darren Craddock from Enerfood returns to share dramatic stories of healing with food as medicine and medicine as food! Can you reverse diabetes? Absolutely? Depression and suicidal thoughts and ideations? Food to the rescue! Have you gotten your 40 days/40 nights preparedness pack? http://www.enerhealthbotanicals.com/emergency-readiness-suvival-preparedness-food-supplements/survive2thrive-preparedness-pail.html
Did you know that the American Dietetic Association (ADA) wants a monopoly on who can give out (and charge) for nutritional counseling in America? What stands in their way? The Alliance for Natural Health recently did an expose’ and found that even registered dieticians are questioning the role of the ADA in promoting conflicted nutritional information. Darrell Rogers, Communications Director for the ANH, drops by to discuss the revelations that have the ADA on the defensive! http://www.anh-usa.org/new-campaign-to-make-big-changes-at-ada/ and http://www.anh-usa.org/ada-claims-were-lying-so-why-cant-they-rebut/
Here are some point by point rebuttals against the ADA’s whining: Allegation:
- The ADA receives payments from Coca-Cola, Hershey, the National Dairy Council, Mars, PepsiCo, and others. Is this a lie? No: ADA lists them as corporate sponsors.
- Allegation: The credentialing arm of the ADA, the Commission on Dietetic Registration, offers continuing professional courses sponsored by Coca-Cola. Is this a lie? No: The Beverage Institute for Health & Wellness, which created the “Urban Myths” program, is an arm of the Coca-Cola Company.
- Allegation: The ADA allowed the junk food company–sponsored “Smart Choices” food labeling program (now considered a failure and an embarrassment) to be introduced at their Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo. Is this a lie? No: The New York Times reported on just how absurd the program was.
- Allegation: The ADA is under investigation by Congress. Is this a lie? No: Sen. Charles Grassley asked the ADA and other health advocacy groups for a listing of their payments from the pharmaceutical, medical device, and insurance industries. The senator’s investigation into the ADA’s financial transparency is ongoing.
- Allegation: The ADA receives about $1 million a year in payments from pharmaceutical companies. Is this a lie? No: Because of Sen. Grassley’s investigation, the ADA disclosed its payments from the pharmaceutical, medical device, and insurance industries.
- Allegation: The ADA allows pharmaceutical companies to market their controversial products at ADA events. Is this a lie? No: At the 2007 ADA Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo, GlaxoSmithKline was allowed to promote their first over-the-counter diet pill, Alli, even though the drug’s weight loss effectiveness is minimal and side effects such as hard-to-control bowel movements and anal discharge are common. The FDA has since issued warnings to Alli, noting the possibly of severe liver damage, and consumer groups are asking the FDA to remove Alli from the market.
- Allegation: The ADA is trying to gain a monopoly over nutritional therapy practice in the US. Is this a lie? No: The ADA has sponsored legislation in over 40 states that lumps dietitians and nutritionists into one licensing bill and requires nutritionists to complete its own dietitian program in order to practice nutritional therapy. Even if the nutritionist holds a Masters or a PhD in Nutrition, he or she is still required to complete registration through ADA just to continue to practice. In some states, these well-qualified individuals are even prohibited from using the words “nutritionist” and “nutritional care.”
What’s the latest on the outrageous new attack on Dr. Burzynski? http://www.anh-usa.org/new-attack-on-dr-burzynski/
Warning! Warning! RSB is back and feeling a bit ornery! He plans to take a call on sinus congestion and asthma, as well as one from a listener who does not seem to appreciate the “entertaining” aspects of the show…
Here are some other stories we’ll be covering on the show today:
While we should be concerned about the causes of breast cancer, medical science is more worried about chemo-brain in those who are poisoned with the drugs of oncology…. http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20111115/hl_hsn/breastcancerchemotiedtomemorytroubles
Could drinking too much water cause prostate cancer? Yes, if that water contains birth control drug residues. Who need Obama-care when you can get your medicines for free from the tap? http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20111115/sc_livescience/prostatecancermaybelinkedtobirthcontrolpillinwatersupply
The American Medical Association (AMA) comes out in support of the government’s emergency measures to fight drug shortages… http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/11/15/doctors-group-supports-fight-on-drug-shortages/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fhealth+%28Internal+-+Health+-+Text%29
Is the U.S. the most over-vaccinated population on planet earth? http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/news_events/news/2007-news-archive/11-7-ohsu-research-suggests-am.cfm
Congress nullified, but not in a good way as Super Committee votes on continuing farm subsidies (corporatism) sure to bankrupt the nation even faster! http://www.naturalnews.com/034160_supercommittee_farm_bill.html
Despite the best efforts of the old media, Ron Paul continues to rise! http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2011/11/16/paul_moves_into_second_in_iowa_new_hampshire_112088.html
More damage from HPV vaccinations is surfacing, this time a 13 year old U.K. girl can no longer walk or talk thanks to GSK’s Cervarix… http://sanevax.org/girl-13-left-in-waking-coma-and-sleeps-for-23-hours-a-day-after-severe-reaction-to-cervical-cancer-jabs/ and http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2061267/Schoolgirl-Lucy-Hinks-left-waking-coma-severe-reaction-cervical-cancer-jab.html
Ron Paul is the true front-runner! http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/11/15/poll-ron-paul-claims-frontrunner-status-soaring-past-gingrich-romney/
Maybe its time for some Food Security? Be Prepared, Not Scared! http://premium.naturalnews.tv/Be_Prepared_Food_Security.htm
Peace-of-Mind Homeopathic medicine kit, including remedies for radiation exposure! Call 1-800-543-3245. Now available for $89.99 for RSB Show listeners: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16375&cat=0&page=1
Listen live here 12Noon-2PM EST: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/
In case you missed my broadcast from Sunday (11/13/11) on GCN from this past Sunday, you can still listen to it here: http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/robertScottBell/ Guests included Tim Bolen (with and update about the endangered CDC and vaccinations) and Jon Rappoport (on Merck’s involvement in the Penn St. scandal) and more: http://www.robertscottbell.com/?p=5060
Sign up for email alerts here: www.NaturalNews.com/RobertScottBell
Previous episodes of the Robert Scott Bell Show: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/Archive-RobertScottBell.asp