The Robert Scott Bell Show (GCN) broadcast for July 17, 2011, from 1 PM to 3 PM EDT.
Call In Number: 1-800-259-5791
Listen Line Number: 760-569-7715 (if you have friends without internet)
“FDA questions safety of experimental diabetes drug” When the FDA questions the safety of a drug; you know it’s bad. Bladder and breast cancer from a diabetes pill? Gee, I wonder if we should approve it? How many people get cancer from GTF Chromium? Can you say none? http://www.klewtv.com/news/health/125638328.html
Metabolic Syndrome is bogus? Nutritional historian and “Not-a-Doc” Christopher Barr returns to put perspective on diabetes and the drugs that diabetics do not need! Why do doctors make diabetes so complicated when it is so simple to reverse? http://notadoc.org/ and http://www.healthtruthrevealed.com/articles/11534519507/article
Why are Mediterraneans abandoning their native diets? http://www.npr.org/2011/07/14/137823222/mediterraneans-abandon-their-famous-diet?sc=emaf It’s from the folks over at National Propaganda Radio putting forth that it is too expensive to eat good food so people eat “meat, fat and sugar” … as though that is bad …
- Meat isn’t bad UNLESS it is poorly raised/processed and/or to excess
- Fat isn’t bad UNLESS it is poorly raised/processed and/or to excess
- Sugar (cane) isn’t bad UNLESS it is poorly raised/processed and/or to excess.
They (as influenced by their BIG government and BIG pharma funders) also put forth that the standard U.S. dietary should be called “industrial global diet” and then commence to refer to it that way throughout the article. So it isn’t a U.S. influenced issue anymore but rather “global diet”. Hmmmm.
Turnabout isn’t fair play? Woman gropes TSA agent, gets arrested. http://www.myfoxny.com/dpps/news/woman-arrested-for-groping-tsa-agent-07152011_14151365
Maine goes easy on drug companies! While small town in that state nullify the FDA, why is it that the legislature is making it easier for drug companies to corrupt and intoxicate its citizenry? http://www.pharmalot.com/2011/07/maine-repeals-three-get-tough-on-pharma-laws/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Pharmalot+%28Pharmalot%29
1. ‘An Act to Make Certain Prescription Drug Disclosure Laws Consistent with Federal Law,’ repealed one law that required drugmakers with reps in Maine to submit an annual report showing marketing costs, such as money spent on food; entertainment; travel and gifts worth more than $25; travel for docs; and drug advertising and promotion specifically targeting Maine residents.
2. ‘An Act to Make Certain Prescription Drug Disclosure Laws Consistent with Federal Law,’ repealed one law that required drugmakers with reps in Maine to submit an annual report showing marketing costs, such as money spent on food; entertainment; travel and gifts worth more than $25; travel for docs; and drug advertising and promotion specifically targeting Maine residents.
3. The bill also removed a requirement that drugmakers report average manufacturer price and best price for Medicaid drugs
Hollywood brainwashing the population into the perfect flu frenzy! http://www.naturalnews.com/033019_contagion_movie.html
Not to worry, Flu vaccine production to double by 2015! Oh, that explains the movie… http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/07/15/flu-vaccine-production-to-double-by-2015-who-says/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fhealth+%28Internal+-+Health+-+Text%29
Is drinking 8 glasses of water a day mere nonsense? So says one doc in an article published in a medical journal. Oh wait, it was not peer reviewed; it’s just one man’s opinion. He probably thinks you can get enough water everyday from eating a loaf of white bread… http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/14/drinking-8-glasses-of-wat_n_899276.html
Flip-flops and baseball caps increase the risk of skin cancer? Why? Are they devoid of Vitamin D and Selenium? http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20110714/hl_hsn/flipflopsbaseballcapsmayraiseriskofskincancer
Phillipines warns against Gecko’s as AIDS treatment! http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gIHkE7Y6c9MkVLZFjzG91aPJJBnA?docId=c2c92086f6424648a2d57f923c8c45b9
EPA takes hands off approach to regulating GMO’s. “Just talk nice with those you contaminate.” http://motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2011/07/welcome-age-gmo-industry-self-regulation
Liberal group threatens to pull Obama support “I don’t know who I’m going to vote for yet because there doesn’t seem to be too many people on the horizon, but I will vote for someone whether it’s a Green candidate, whether it’s a communist, I don’t care. Somebody who’s going to stand up for people,” Protester Mary Ellen Croteau, 61, of Chicago said. http://ap.peninsulaclarion.com/pstories/20110715/857701562.shtml
Can a healthy body really ward off dementia? A scientific study indicates such obviousness. This can only be described as a major Moment of Duh. http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/world/healthy-body-helps-avoid-dementia-512714.html
- Lead researcher Kenneth Rockwood, of Dailhousi University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, said: “Our study suggests that rather than just paying attention to already known risk factors for dementia, such as diabetes or heart disease, keeping up with your general health may help reduce the risk for dementia.”
- In an accompanying editorial, Jean Francois Dartigues, from the Inserm research institute in Paris, France, wrote: “More research needs to be done to confirm that these non-traditional health problems may indeed be linked to an increased risk of dementia, but if confirmed, the consequences of these findings could be significant and could lead to the development of preventive or curative strategies for Alzheimer’s disease.”
Natural solution links for health freedom:
Limited time offer! Peace-of-Mind Homeopathic medicine kit, including remedies for radiation exposure! Call 1-800-543-3245. Available now for only $89.99 (price includes free shipping) for RSB Show listeners: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16375&cat=0&page=1
What’s the easiest way to increase glutathione levels? One World Whey! http://www.cocoonnutrition.org/catalog/oneworldwhey.php Call 888-988-3325.
What’s the only kind of silver I take? http://sovereignsilver.com/
Ramp up your EPA/DHA! Essential fats? http://www.nordicnaturals.com/ Reduce inflammation and anxiety simultaneously!
Choose to be healthy for all of your whole food supplements, including GTF, Chromium, Selenium and Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics! http://choosetobehealthy.com/ 1-866-424-1077.