July 30, 2017, 1-3PM EDT
Sunday on The Robert Scott Bell Show: HPV vaccine atrocities!
A new study was published earlier this month (July 2017) in the journal Clinical Rheumatology looking at serious adverse events after HPV vaccination. The title of the study is: Serious adverse events after HPV vaccination: a critical review of randomized trials and post-marketing case series.
Read for yourself: Serious adverse events after HPV vaccination: a critical review of randomized trials and post-marketing case series.
The United States has higher vaccination rates than any other country. The US also has very high infant mortality rates. American children experience epidemic levels of chronic diseases including autism, attention deficit disorder, learning disabilities, autoimmune disorders, asthma, epilepsy and allergies.
President Donald Trump says Congress should have approved legislation to repeal the Obama-era health law after working on it for seven years. But he says “you can’t have everything.” Trump referred to Washington as “the swamp” before pledging that “we’re going to get it done.”
Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation. The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.
A Kentucky newspaper waded into one of the Internet’s hottest debates with a correction to stories dating back to 1887 that referred to hot dogs as “sandwiches.” The Louisville Courier-Journal issued a correction July 19 to 10 articles ranging from 1887 to 1966 as a means of showing support for the argument that hot dogs are not sandwiches.
Hour 2 ~ Antibiotic course correction! This is huge!
Telling patients to stop taking antibiotics when they feel better may be preferable to instructing them to finish the course, according to a group of experts who argue that the rule long embedded in the minds of doctors and the public is wrong and should be overturned. Patients have traditionally been told that they must complete courses of antibiotics, the theory being that taking too few tablets will allow the bacteria causing their disease to mutate and become resistant to the drug.
Researchers are bringing attention to the fact that commonly used antibiotic drugs are making their way out into the environment, where they can harm microbes that are essential to a healthy environment.
The thought of a cupcake, skillfully frosted with fluffy vanilla icing, may put a smile on your face, but research suggests that, in the long term, a sweet tooth may turn that smile into a frown – but not for the reasons you think. In a new study, published in Scientific Reports, my colleagues and I found a link between a diet high in sugar and common mental disorders.
Hi Dr Scott Bell, I am just inquiring about, nebulising Colloidal Silver for Lung Cancer, how much would you put in the Nebulizer?
As my mother has stage 4 Lung cancer.
Thank you Regards Darren
I heard your question about distilled water. I live on a well system and am not sure what is in the water. I filter it through a Berkey filter then distill it it in an electric distiller. Should I worry about mineral deficences and if so what supplements should I take?
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- The Symptoms Event is a seven day event available to those who are enrolled in the Trinity School of Natural Health ND instructor-based program, July 13-19, 2017 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Get 10% off your Trinity tuition until August 1, 2017 with code: RSB10.
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao September 17-23, 2017 with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! Special savings code: RB0700, Save $300 if you sign up before July 14! Save $200 if you sign up before July 29! No money is due until August 10 so sign up even if you are just considering attending!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!