Dr. Lynn Lafferty joins us for an in-depth discussion of gastrointestinal health. She is also a pharmacist and she absolutely “gets” the drug toxicity perspective! This promises to be a most enlightening and health supporting interview. Might we reveal another way to flush your gall bladder and hold onto your body parts? Most definitely! Liam Scheff chimes in as well… http://drlynnlafferty.com/ and http://liamscheff.com/
What about the crippling neurological effects of antibiotics? http://www.naturalnews.com/034384_antibiotics_neurological_effects_toxicity.html
Today on the show, we’ll talk “medical” marijuana. Why does it have to be “medical?” Also, what desperate tricks might the old media be ready to pull in attempts to derail the Ron Paul Revolution back to the Constitution? Could Swine Flu cause baldness? What are the top 10 controversial health stories of 2011? Might vaccines or the HIV scam be on the list? All this, plus your healing stories coming right up on today’s RSB Show!
Is your church promoting the flu shot? RSB might have a thing or two or three to say about this… http://www.naturalnews.com/034394_churches_flu_shots_vaccinations.html
How has your life been impacted in a positive way since discovering The RSB Show? Scott from Apple Valley, California wants to know! Please share your story by calling 1-866-939-BELL (2355).
- Stephanie writes: Off of immune suppression now for a year,pain free, blood improved, and living life again! Thank You RSB for all your wisdom!
- Stephen writes: I quit working for a pharmacy that made sure everyone in nursing homes was doped up.
- Mike writes: I listened in 2007 and 2008 to hear something positive on the radio about my hero and president Ron Paul !! And I started eating organic and taking fish oil.
- Sheila writes: Thanks to Mike Adams of NaturalNewsRadio, I discovered RSB when Mike started Internet radio. I can still see myself sitting at my desk talking to myself that day…”Oh Wow! FINALLY someone that thinks like me and can put it all together so eloquently!!” I was ecstatic I don’t feel so all alone now, because I come from an allopathic background – never to return. Very few people around me understand a more natural life, everyone depends on chemicals. I saw too many things that didn’t make sense throughout the years, and I’m relieved to find something that sounds more right to me now. I’ve also learned more about homeopathy which I hadn’t embraced before…not to forget mentioning that RSB has great guests….good brain food for all of his listeners 🙂
- Scott writes: I love seeing these stories. I hope some other people have left their stories on that line. I first heard the show in 2008. I checked out the silver hydrosol right away. And like I said it’s been 4 years since I’ve had to see the doctor during the winter. I also switched over to raw milk. I thoroughly enjoy it and so does my body. Increasing my omega three’s and then also making sure that all of my supplements are whole foods based has been a big help. All the people and other alternative websites that I’ve been exposed to through the show has been unbelievable. I love sharing this information with my family and friends and helping them with their own health issues. My total health is still a continuing project But I am already healthier than I use to be And I am looking forward to constantly improving in achieving my goal of total balanced health. I know that there’s more stories out there So let’s hear them!
Here are some other stories we’ll be covering on the show today:
Vaccines, Aluminum and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome linked! http://sanevax.org/vaccine-related-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-in-an-individual-demonstrating-aluminium-overload/
Are these really the Top 10 Controversial Health Stories of 2011? http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/12/12/top-10-most-controversial-health-stories-2011/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fhealth+%28Internal+-+Health+-+Text%29
Should you leave the USA before the collapse? Sage wisdom from Mike Adams: http://www.naturalnews.com/034404_preppers_collapse_bugging_out.html
Ron Paul closes in on Newt in Iowa. http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/13/in-iowa-paul-closes-to-within-one-point-of-front-runner-gingrich/ and http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ron-paul-a-point-newt-gingrich-iowa-poll-article-1.991109#ixzz1gTJfgBd5
Swine flu causes baldness? http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/13/9417169-get-your-shot-swine-flu-may-cause-baldness
Could marijuana reduce the use of synthetic opioid pain killers? http://healthland.time.com/2011/12/12/could-medical-marijuana-reduce-patients-need-for-opioid-painkillers/
Courage? Ron Paul calls for criminal charges against Eric Holder over Fast & Furious… http://www.examiner.com/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/ron-paul-calls-for-criminal-charges-against-eric-holder
Listen live here 12Noon-2PM EST: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/
In case you missed my broadcast from Sunday (12/11/11) http://www.robertscottbell.com/?p=5196 on GCN from this past Sunday, you can still listen to it here: Special Ron Paul debate highlights like nowhere else in media, plus nuns on the pill, chronic pain in kids and nutritional stroke realities on The RSB Show! Show streams on in case you missed it: http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/robertScottBell/
Sign up for email alerts here: www.NaturalNews.com/RobertScottBell
Previous episodes of the Robert Scott Bell Show: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/Archive-RobertScottBell.asp