August 7th, 2017, 7-9pm EDT
Monday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
According to a recent post on YouTube’s official blog, users will soon have the power to restrict certain content that they deem to be promoting “hate speech” or “violent extremism,” even if the person who originally uploaded the video followed all of YouTube’s rules and guidelines. This new restriction scheme could, of course, apply to anyone discussing the truth about vaccines, dangerous prescription medications or antidepressant drugs.
Thank you in advance,
The use of chemicals in illegal marijuana grows is rampant in states like California. It’s evident in the toxins left behind by the illegal fertilizers, pesticides, and butane. One investigation uncovered thousands of used butane cans used to process concentrated marijuana dumped in the forest of Humboldt County, California.
U.S. veterans may finally have access to medical marijuana thanks to an amendment by the The U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee on Thursday which would allow weed for Vets and a process to obtain medical marijuana recommendations through the Department of Veterans Affairs.
After persistent efforts by Republicans to wipe out the healthcare law over the past seven years, experts warned Wednesday that the repeated attempts at eradicating Obamacare may have created an ultra-resistant super law.
Scientists for the first time have successfully edited genes in human embryos to repair a common and serious disease-causing mutation, producing apparently healthy embryos, according to a study published on Wednesday.
The doctor who created a genetically modified “three-parent baby” has been reprimanded by the Food and Drug Administration for aggressively marketing the unapproved experimental procedure.
A new study has found a way of manipulating the differentiation of T cells in the immune system so as to strike a balance between pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cells. This discovery may have implications for treating autoimmune diseases and some types of cancer.
The more flame retardants a pregnant woman is exposed to, the greater the chances her child will have lower intelligence. A new paper in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives calculated that every tenfold increase in exposure to chemicals called polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) was linked to a 3.7 point decline in IQ test scores in children. This potential effect is significant.
The number of studies that show that partial immunization via available HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccines is not only insufficient at reducing overall HPV infection rates; the vaccines actually cause rarer, more lethal types of HPV to sweep in and the net effect could be devastating increases in HPV-related cancers.
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- THE NATIONAL by FCA 2017 August 24 – 27, 2017 The Hyatt Regency Orlando, Florida
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! We are in the process of rescheduling this amazing event for 2018! Please stay connected for further updates!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- Marlene’s Market & Deli, Tacoma Washington, Wednesday, October 11, public lecture at 6:30 PM PDT (following LIVE radio broadcast 4-6PM PDT), Gut Healing and Immune Recovery!
- NPA-NW Portland, Oregon, Silver and Immunity lecture for natural products retailers Friday, October 13, 2017 at 8AM PDT.
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Annual International Iridology & Integrative Healthcare Congress Orlando, Florida, October 20-23, 2017
- NPA-SOHO Expo Dec. 1-3, 2017, Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center Orlando, Kissimmee, Florida
- Total Health 2018, Toronto, Canada May 11-13, 2018.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!