August 9th, 2017, 7-9PM EDT
Wednesday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
New York scientist James DiNicolantonio says in his book The Salt Fix that the World Health Organisation and the US and UK advisory bodies on diet have got it wrong with their advice to cut down on salt.
Salt is necessary and good for us, he says. Eating more salt will reduce the amount of sugar in our diet and help us lose weight, he says. Indeed low-salt diets may be causing brittle bones and memory loss and more salt could fix diabetes, he claims.
Breaking research from the Mayo Clinic uncovers a gut microbe that has the potential to treat autoimmune diseases, including multiple sclerosis. The intriguing findings are published this week in the journal Cell Reports.
My wife was diagnosed by a naturopath with H Pylori a couple years ago. He prescribed her a BUNCH of supplements and one prescription. It worked well but she’d get to feeling better and the extensive supplement regimen wore her out and she’d stop for a week. She ended up finishing the protocol over time and didn’t have an reoccurrence until a few months ago. She’s now considering the antibiotics and I am looking for a better alternative than 50 supplements a day as she can only take two at a time with a shake.
A little background. We are the regular listening, organic gardeners with the 22,000SF plot and my wife was forced to take antibiotics as a kid for 2 years straight.
Karl and Lindsey
Smoking pot is often considered safer than smoking cigarettes, but a new study suggests that marijuana use may increase a person’s risk of death from high blood pressure.
A proposal to allow University of Georgia students to choose their own grades has failed after the school axed the idea. The plan, put forward by business school professor Richard Watson, has been removed from an online description of the fall semester syllabus for his data management class.
Hour 2 ~ Ty Bollinger – Outside The Box!
The Truth About Cancer Producer joins RSB to bring the Healing Truth!
Big Pharma’s toxic drugs will kill over 45,000% more people than global warming by the year 2100, scientists discover … Media SILENT.
Colon cancer is claiming the lives of more younger, white Americans, a troubling new report shows. “It’s quite perplexing. It’s not understood why this is happening, and that makes it even more concerning,” said lead author Rebecca Siegel, strategic director of surveillance information services for the American Cancer Society.
Pediatricians who hold the most extreme views on vaccines (ALL people should be vaccinated with ALL vaccines ALL the time by force if necessary) are starting to publicly call for children who are not vaccinated with all recommended vaccines to be removed from their parents by reporting the parents to Child Protective Services.
Students in Sutter County seem to be lagging far behind their counterparts in the rest of the state when it comes to keeping up to date on their required immunization shots, and school officials don’t seem to know why. Because of a state law that kicked in last summer, all California students now must be vaccinated in order to enroll in a public, private or charter schools without any exemptions for religious reasons.
The doctor who discovered CTE believes that letting anyone under 18 years old play football should be considered childabuse. Dr. Bennet Omalu, a neuropathologist and expert in the study of the effects of concussions, recently reacted to the study that found 110 of 111 former NFL players who had their brains donated suffered from chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE). He said that letting children play football is the definition of “child abuse,” and doesn’t believe there is any way to make the sport safer.
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- THE NATIONAL by FCA 2017 August 24 – 27, 2017 The Hyatt Regency Orlando, Florida
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! We are in the process of rescheduling this amazing event for 2018! Please stay connected for further updates!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- Marlene’s Market & Deli, Tacoma Washington, Wednesday, October 11, public lecture at 6:30 PM PDT (following LIVE radio broadcast 4-6PM PDT), Gut Healing and Immune Recovery!
- NPA-NW Portland, Oregon, Silver and Immunity lecture for natural products retailers Friday, October 13, 2017 at 8AM PDT.
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Annual International Iridology & Integrative Healthcare Congress Orlando, Florida, October 20-23, 2017
- NPA-SOHO Expo Dec. 1-3, 2017, Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center Orlando, Kissimmee, Florida
- Total Health 2018, Toronto, Canada May 11-13, 2018.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!