July 14, 2017 7-9PM
Friday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Freshman Friday – where the bougey, hipster, Millennial, Captain Morgen, brand producer and health-seeker, asks Robert and Super Don all the tough questions that our loyal fans may already know the answers too, but our new friends may be asking themselves. Welcome one and all!
Today’s topic: Vitamins and supplements! What things can we look for to make sure we are getting the best of the best? Do some people really grind up rocks to put in their pills? How do we separate quality from quantity?
We need to save this powerful pain reliever now. Action Alert! Without urgent grassroots support, hurting Americans could lose pivotal access to CBD oil, a key natural pain medication. Momentum is building on Capitol Hill, but our voices must be heard. In recent weeks we’ve been telling you about recent federal actions that threaten to restrict consumer access to affordable CBD oil—a derivative of the hemp plant that has no psychoactive properties. Nevertheless, this natural supplement has come into the crosshairs of federal regulatory agencies, and we expect their continued pushback against the movement to maintain access to this vital treatment.
Human chain saves family from drowning? Beach goers in Panama City Florida formed a human chain to saftely rescue 9 swimmers who were potentially drowning. Good job guys!
Hour 2 ~
Freshman Friday part 2: Sooo…what’s this thing called bone broth? Wait, vegans, don’t leave! Wait, meat-eaters, we’re not being wimps! What is the controversy? Bone broth diets are super trendy…and now you can get it as protein powder too. What does RSB say about it all? Are protein powders in general all they are cracked up to be?
Special Guest: Sayer Ji!
Take a moment to visit Sayer’s beautiful website, it’s chock-full of healing goodness!
The GMO Agenda Takes a Menacing Leap Forward with EPA’s Silent Approval of Monsanto/Dow’s RNAi Corn.
Remember friends, the power to heal, is yours!
- The Symptoms Event is a seven day event available to those who are enrolled in the Trinity School of Natural Health ND instructor-based program, July 13-19, 2017 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- NPA-MAHO Columbus, Ohio July 23, 2017 LIVE RSB Radio Show Broadcast with CV Sciences!
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao September 17-23, 2017 with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! Special savings code: RB0700, Save $300 if you sign up before July 14! Save $200 if you sign up before July 29! No money is due until August 10 so sign up even if you are just considering attending!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!