The Robert Scott Bell Show December 15, 2013 Did you miss today’s broadcast? Click here to download and listen now.
Sunday on The Robert Scott Bell Show 1-3PM EST: We’ll discuss the many non-drug options for ulcerative colitis and other inflammatory conditions of the G.I. tract. What about pain and nerve injury? Are there options other than addictive narcotics? How about microwaving your nerves? I wish I were kidding! Also, Carol Alt may drop by with more amazing healing stories from her show, “A Healthy You!” on FOX News. Are doctors attempting to sell you on off-label methamphetamines for your active child? Are your kids even real? How dod you know if they are not registered with the state? If you sign up for an Obamacare health exchange, is it unreasonable of you to think that they will not erroneously debit your bank account? What’s worse – sugar or fat? Is exercise as really as good or better than drugs for cardiovascular health? Finally, why are old people exhibiting less fatigue than their younger counterparts? Call 1-866-939-2355 with your questions or comments. Listen in at www.NaturalNewsRadio.com.
Recently, supermodel Carol Alt interviewed Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez on her new show on FOX News. She related that Dr. Gonzalez had treated her and saved her life. He explained to FOX viewers another treatment for cancer- A scientifically driven 100-year-old pancreatic enzyme therapy, which is based on the research by embryologist Dr. John Beard. In 1902 Beard proposed that pancreatic digestive enzymes represent the body’s main defense against cancer. In 1911 Beard wrote a book that “should have changed the course of medicine and cancer treatment, but didn’t”–and said that enzyme therapy would be useful as a treatment for all types of cancer. After Beard’s death in 1926, the research was all but forgotten. It resurfaced in the 1960s by when Gonzalez met Dr. Kelly at Sloan-Kettering, when he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and given 6 to 8 weeks to live—and used the therapy himself. You can watch the interview by clicking this: Alternative Cancer Therapy Through Pancreatic Enzymes
Carol is aback to talk more about her healing journey and how it has become possible to reveal such healing stories on a mainstream news network! She currently serves as host of FOX News Channel’s (FNC) “A Healthy You & Carol Alt” (Saturdays and Sundays 4-4:30PM/ET). Based in New York, she joined the network in 2013. The weekend show features guest professionals and celebrities as well as Alt’s signature tips for maintaining health and wellness. Additionally, each installment of the show ends with a segment called “Ask Carol” where Alt will answer questions she receives on Facebook and Twitter. Both a supermodel and lifestyle expert, Alt launched her successful modeling career in 1980 when she was featured on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar and has since appeared on over 700 magazine covers. Early on, she adopted a well-balanced routine to help her stay fit and youthful, which included following the raw food diet plan for more than 20 years. Alt is the author of several books such as Easy Sexy Raw, The Raw 50 and Eating in the Raw and has shared her tips and experience across all media platforms, including “FOX & Friends,” “Good Morning America” and “The View.” Alt has been featured as a key lecturer at health and nutrition conferences and seminars across the country.
Questions of the Day: 1) Dear Robert, I listen to your show as much as I can I have to download to podcast and listen when I can – love the show. I always learn something new. I’m an RN trying to learn natural health but between work and home life I am still way behind in reading all of the material I have. The questions I have concern my husband who is 60, works in an underground coal mine (for 40 yrs.) He was dx with ulcerative colitis/crohn’s 4 years ago. The last GI MD says it looks more like UC. and from what I’ve read i don’t think it is Crohn’s. This year he has had 4 flare-ups and one right now. He has been having chronic diarrhea and bloody stool since Thanksgiving. I have him on Dr. Ohhira’s probiotics (for 4 years), Digestacure, Lopressor, Sovereign Silver, New Chapter multi 50+, George’s Aloe juice/gel, EFA from Youngevity, 6-9/day, lomital, Immodium when out of lomital, intesanew cap., New Chapter zflamend, metamucil fiber caps (2/day), dirreahastop, dirarex herb formula from Himalaya, essential oils from young living and ancient legacy in a diffusor. Finally got him off of sodas and working on alkaline/gluten free diet but, it’s hard as he is so picky. I do have a safe allergy home test kit from Life Extension for food allergies I need to do and send off. I’m at my wits end and I need some help as to what to do next. He doesn’t like alot of veggies so, I’m working on getting him to eat more fruit and veggies. I can get him to drink an occasional green smoothie but, not everyday. I’ve read alot of articles even most on natural news but, I can’t find what do in the flare-ups. What can I do? I do have cinnamon I’m trying to get him to take for the bleeding. He won’t take powders or teas. He will take pills. What remedies can you recommend? He is wheat sensitive I’m sure if it is an allergy as he can tolerate white bread, also lactose intolerant I use almond, coconut, flax milk. No soy. He does pretty well with those. I know he diet is the key but, not sure which one. He was on Asacol until Sept. but, it wasn’t doing any good. The GI MD wants to put him on immune suppressing drugs and i don’t want to decrease the immune system. I want to treat this naturally. Any suggestions? Thanks, Luana
2) Robert, My cousin Jim has major back pain. He gets driven 25 miles every day of the week for a morphine shot to help him deal with the pain. He is in his sixties now and his back pain started as a teenager when he was run over by a tractor. His pain has been getting worse the last few years. The doctors last week tried to microwave his neck to deaden his nerves, but so far it hasn’t helped. It makes me think that they are going to start experimenting on him to see what works. I sent him the link to Hempmedspx. Maybe that will help with his pain. His side of the of the family thinks M.D.s walk on water, so they are really not open to anything that their doctor doesn’t spew out. Do you have any suggestions to help him with his pain? Thanks. ~ Norwin
Upcoming December RSB events:
Thursday, December 19: Robert Scott Bell hosts The Robert Scott Bell Radio Show Live at the Vitality Bistro (with a very special guest) from 3 to 5 p.m. followed by RSB’s Talk at 6 p.m. (Health Sovereignty and G. I. Recovery: The Power to Heal is Yours!)
Friday, December 20: LIVE at The Wind Horse Theater from 7-8:30 PM Eastern Time
What else is in the news? Hey! This is the news!
- Antipsychotic Drug Use in Kids | Off-label Prescribing of Antipsychotics – Consumer Reports The number of children taking powerful antipsychotic drugs has nearly tripled over the last 10 to 15 years, according to recent research. The increase comes not because of an epidemic of schizophrenia or other forms of serious mental illness in children,…
- The Selling of Attention Deficit Disorder – NYTimes.com
- Reports of erroneous WA health exchange debits | kgw.com Portland
- One-third of children under 5 not registered | Oman Observer One-third of children worldwide under age 5 are not registered with civil authorities, which excludes them from access to education, healthcare and social security, according to a report on Wednesday by the UN Children’s Fund.
- The Psychology Of Materialism, And Why It’s Making You Unhappy
- Moment of Duh? Burger consumption in restaurants associated with higher obesity risk in African-American women – Medical News Today
- Kids’ movies guilty of mixed messages about eating habits – Medical News Today Would you allow your child to tease someone with names like “fatty ratty,” or make fun of a chum with names like “fat butt,” or comment on their “ridiculous belly”?
- Sugar Trumps Fat in Driving Unhealthy Eating: Study – WebMD Sugar, not fat, is the major reason why people are drawn to unhealthy treats, a new study says.
- Exercise may be as good as drugs for heart disease, diabetes, stroke – UPI.com A meta-analysis found exercise may be as effective as drugs in helping patients with strokes, diabetes and heart disease, British and U.S. researchers say.
- Surprising Study: Older Adults Less Fatigued Than Younger Generations « CBS Philly
- When Laughter Carries Health Risks (Really)
You can help get the Robert Scott Bell Show carried on your local talk stations! Just call the station and request they carry the show. Ask them to contact GCN by calling 877-996-4327 ext. 123 and asking for “John” who manages the affiliate broadcast relationships. John can get any local AM or FM radio station connected with the global feed so that they can carry the show.
What would you like to hear from The Robert Scott Bell Show in 2013? Call us at 1-866-939-BELL (2355) and let your voice be heard!
Need it faster? Want to know as soon as content is added? Want the daily show notes? Click Here to subscribe to The Robert Scott Bell Show content feed!
RSB’s Mom just released her new book, A Life of Many Colors. The Kindle version went to #1 in Homeopathy and #3 in Holistic category recently. Way to go Mom!
Vaccines: Armed and Dangerous – All the Things They Don’t Want You to Hear! Co-created by Jon Rappoport and RSB – Save $20 right now! http://programs.webseed.com/Vaccines_Armed_and_Dangerous.htm
Listen live here 3PM-5PM EDT: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/ or here: http://www.talkstreamlive.com/talk_radio/robert_scott_bell.stream
Previous episodes of the Robert Scott Bell Show: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/Archive-RobertScottBell.asp
Do you feel the call to help others who are not getting well with the help of modern medicine? Consider becoming a natural health provider! From nutrition to naturopathy – you can do it all at Trinity School of Natural Health! RSB approved! Call 1-800-428-0408.
What does RSB drink? Visit Robert’s Water to find out or call Paul at 1-800-337-7017!
RSB’s favorite Whey Protein is One World Whey! Truly nondenatured and no casein! Enhance glutathione production like no other food can! Get 15% off the One World Whey when you use coupon code “Southern Whey”. This is good until Feb 18th, 2014. Call 888-988-3325 or 864-895-6250.
Choose To Be Healthy for all of your whole food supplements, including GTF, Chromium, Selenium and Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics! 1-866-424-1077.
Which Rife Frequency Machine does RSB endorse? The BCX Ultra! http://www.bioelectricsforhealth.com/ 1-800-936-6240 From Kelly S: “We purchased our BCX Ultra last year from Judy and we love it! It’s a relief to have this amazing tool for healing if we should need it! Thank you for recommending it to us!”
What keeps RSB and TMB strong through the stress of travel and colder winter months? Beta-1,3D Glucan from Better Way Health! Call them at 1-800-746-7640.
Family Wellness kit, including remedies for vaccine injury! Call 1-800-543-3245. Available now for only $89.99 (price includes free shipping) for RSB Show listeners: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16375&cat=0&page=1