Welcome to a special LIVE remote edition of The Robert Scott Bell Show (GCN) broadcast for July 28, 2013, from 1 PM to 3 PM EDT from R. Thomas Deluxe Grill! Call with your questions or comments 1-800-259-5791.
Richard Thomas has been a friend for many years. His restaurant is an institution in Atlanta. Can you imagine having a restaurant you can go to 24 hours a day that is not a Waffle House? OK, how about one that serves healthy, organic food? Gotcha there, didn’t I? It’s real and we will be there for the LIVE broadcast today while visiting the city that Sherman burnt to the ground all those years ago. R Thomas Deluxe Grill is a family owned and operated restaurant located right on Peachtree Street in the Brookwood neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia.
Established in 1985 as a funky burger joint with a little healthy California style flair, R Thomas has evolved into a landmark in the Atlanta
restaurant culture, expanding the menu to include a broad variety from fresh to order juices and smoothies, free-range meats and organics, vegetarian and vegan, macrobiotic, gluten free, and raw food items as well breakfast anytime.
Open 24 hours, this oasis in the city is surrounded by tropical birds and lush gardens cared for by R himself, and features a one of a kind covered patio dining area maintained year round for a truly unique dining experience.
“R. Thomas is the solution to eating healthy when you’re eating out. They have set a new paradigm in the restaurant industry. Not just as restaurateurs, but also as educators and teachers. I am grateful to Jim, Richard and all the employees at R. Thomas Deluxe Grill.” – Donna Gates, Nutritional Consultant, The Body Ecology Diet
Question of the Day #1: Hey there Mr. Bell quick question. Do you know what a good remedy would be to treat or repair the body from hand, foot, & mouth disease? Oh and what are the benefits of taking whole food chromium &selenium? ~ Nathan
What’s in the news?
- Looking for a cheap contraceptive? Try Roundup, made with glyphosate. (Well, not really. It’s poison.) The science says it causes reproductive problems.
- Sometimes they make Moments of Duh much to easy. Scientists Officially Link Processed Foods To Autoimmune Disease…
- Can Obamacare be advertised into acceptance? Well, they did a bang-up with prescription drugs, didn’t they?
- Feds investigate Redneck Day at Arizona high school, have nothing better to do – Was Jeff Foxworthy involved in this one?
Dr. Anna Just-Buddy has vast experience in the allopathic and wholistic health fields. While she was working for a major medical company as an operating room surgical specialist, she decided to commit her life to Alternative Healthcare. Over the past 12 years she has studied Herbology, Homeopathy and Chiropractic. For eight years Dr. Anna has been certified in Homeopathy and, in 2002, received a Doctorate in chiropractic from Life University. As a research fellow, she served on the ADD/ADHD and Autistic children studies. Specializing in Chiropractic Kinesiology and Brimhall Technique, she has conducted numerous health lectures and has been heard on the radio talk show called Jump Start Your Health. Dr. Anna is the first African American women in the country certified in the Brimhall Wellness Technique. She is the founder and president of the first integrated medical center south of Atlanta called Trilogy Health & Wellness Center located in Tyrone, Georgia. Dr. Anna Just-Buddy is a leading chiropractic professional at Trilogy Health and Wellness Center in Tyrone, Georgia.
Who wants FDA approved liver damage? FDA: Too much acetaminophen can cause liver damage… Who defines how much is too much?
Study finds druggable target for pulmonary hypertension “The mutations, found in the gene KCNK3, appear to affect potassium channels in the pulmonary artery, a mechanism not previously linked to the condition.” Again with the genes? But what causes gene expression to go awry?
Questions of the Day: 1) I have been living an alternative health lifestyle since 2005. Out of high school, like most graduates, I chose a major and now, with a more mature frame of mind, I know that I would like to do something different with my life. I have a degree in Graphic Design but have found that when you do art as a business, it sucks all the fun and life out of it and it becomes a chore. However, I am so strongly passionate about a holistic lifestyle from all aspects. I am a mother of two young children. I had a natural birth with my first and a homebirth with my second. They’ve never seen a doctor, only a chiropractor. We don’t use Western Medicine and rely on homeopathy, herbs, vitamins, and essential oils. We follow a whole food, sustainable, organic diet. I cook from scratch, lacto ferment, grow a giant garden, we buy raw milk, and meat from local farmers!
I am so proud of our lifestyle and I would love to be able to help others. I would like information or advice regarding schooling to attain the applicable schooling. I’ve looked into it before and had a hard time deciding which aspect is most appealing to me so I ended up leaning toward becoming a naturopathic doctor so I could be educated on all fronts. My problem is, I am rooted in Dayton, OH. I am not able to relocate at this point in my life. I am looking for online classes that are accredited and worthy. Can you point me in the right direction? Do you have any other insight? Thanks, Ronda Weiss
2) Dear Dr. Robert Scott Bell, My co-worker Chantal is an avid listener of yours, and when I mentioned the issue I’m having she suggested I write to you and get your advice. A few weeks ago I started having pain in my upper abdomen about an hour or so after eating, and I was vomiting almost every day. I hadn’t changed my diet or eaten anything out of the ordinary, haven’t added or changed any of the vitamins/supplements I take, and the pain just seemed to come out of the blue. The only thing I found I could eat that didn’t cause the pain was oatmeal with raisins and protein powder added in.
It got to the point one weekend where I felt the need to go see a doctor, so I went to the Urgent care center where they said it was probably a virus and they took an x-ray just in case, then sent me home after referring me to a GI doctor. I went to see the GI doctor who gave me a prescription for a high dose of Prilosec OTC that I have to get through the pharmacy, and he set me up for an endoscopy. I took the medicine he prescribed for two days and stopped after it hurt my stomach. I had the endoscopy and the doctor said he couldn’t see anything that would be causing the pain but they took a sample of something to do a biopsy on (which came back benign). He said it might be my gall bladder that was causing the pain so he sent me to an imaging place for an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech said things looked OK to her but I would need to speak with the doctor about it, because she’s not able to go into details. I have an appointment in early August with the doctor to go over the ultrasound results.
I haven’t vomited in a few days, but I’m still afraid to eat anything besides oatmeal. I’m sure the doctor is going to tell me to keep taking the medicine he prescribed, or is going to put me on something else that I’m thinking won’t help me. Please let me know your thoughts…do you have any ideas on what could be causing the pain, and how I can get rid of it?
Thank you for your help!!
Vaccines: Armed and Dangerous – All the Things They Don’t Want You to Hear! Co-created by Jon Rappoport and RSB – Save $20 right now! http://programs.webseed.com/Vaccines_Armed_and_Dangerous.htm
What would you like to hear from The Robert Scott Bell Show in 2013? Call us at 1-866-939-BELL (2355) and let your voice be heard!
Need it faster? Want to know as soon as content is added? Want the daily show notes? Click Here to subscribe to The Robert Scott Bell Show content feed!
RSB’s Mom just released her new book, A Life of Many Colors. The Kindle version went to #1 in Homeopathy and #3 in Holistic category recently. Way to go Mom!
- Oxygenate and mineralize for health freedom and healing liberty! Mr. Oxygen 1-305-933-4219 RSB Show listeners can get the 4-DVD set for free with purchase of one bottle of Oxylift! Plus 20% off all products!
- Which Rife Frequency Machine does RSB endorse? The BCX Ultra! http://www.bioelectricsforhealth.com/ 1-800-936-6240
- RSB’s favorite Whey Protein is One World Whey! Truly non-denatured and no casein! Enhance glutathione production like no other food can! 1-888-988-3325. http://www.sgn80.com/one-world-whey
- Choose To Be Healthy for all of your whole food supplements, including GTF, Chromium, Selenium and Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics! http://choosetobehealthy.com/ 1-866-424-1077.
- Limited time offer! Family Wellness kit, including remedies for vaccine injury! Call 1-800-543-3245. Available now for only $89.99 (price includes free shipping) for RSB Show listeners: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16375&cat=0&page=1
- What’s the only kind of silver I take? http://sovereignsilver.com/
- What does RSB drink? Visit Robert’s Water to find out or call Paul at 1-800-337-7017!