The Robert Scott Bell Show March 4, 2014 Click here to download & listen now!
Tuesday on The Robert Scott Bell Show 3-5PM EST: RSB discusses why pro-vaccine propaganda is backfiring on the medical monopoly and Mark Baker from Baker’s Green Acres returns to discuss why the Michigan DNR is no longer targeting his pigs for execution. What is the real story behind the geo-political intrigue in Russia and the Ukraine? Is it in the best interests of the people of the United States to sanction Russia or threaten global community retaliation? RSB reveals Vice-president John Kerry’s words betray his claim that this is about making the world safe for democracy. Back on the health front, we’ll also answer a listener question about venous insufficiency. What mineral would you use? What’s the difference between a male and female doctor? The ladies will get this right away. A new Danish study is claiming that silver nanoparticles are harmful to human cells. RSB will reveal what they are not telling you and why. Kroger and Safeway have said “no” to GMO salmon and BPA is now linked to prostate cancer! Finally, you’ll never believe what the U.S. government is complaining to Sprint about! Get ready for some health freedom and healing liberty on the radio! Listen in at www.NaturalNewsRadio.com.
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of
belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.”
That’s the best way Jill Baker of Baker’s Green Acres can think of to describe what happened in court today. Charles Dickens’ description of pre-revolutionary France in A Tale of Two Cities fits nicely with our experience.
It started with meeting, at long last, Harold Martin, the Attorney General’s representative for the DNR. He refused to shake Mark’s hand in greeting. He refused to show due respect to our national flag, and went out of his way to mock the crowd for saying the pledge of allegiance and saluting the flag. He displayed unprofessional behavior by confronting, insulting,otherwise offending the peaceful folks who came to observe the legal proceedings. While this is certainly his right, it does lead people to wonder about the attorney their tax money is supporting. Let’s just say it wasn’t the best first impression we’ve ever had of someone.
The next message from Mr. Martin was that, on the basis of one pig, the DNR now feels that all our pigs are legal. Despite the fact, he stated, that our pigs are Russian Boar hybrids (formerly prohibited in the ISO but apparently not now) is OK with the DNR and our pigs are legal. This is a complete turnaround from everything they’ve stated to date and left our jaws on the table. However, the net result was that it gave the judge little choice but to state that there was no longer a conflict. The practical questions were still on the table, but the legal status was changed with Harry’s statement. There was no more disagreement about whether or not the Invasive Species
Order applied to us—we both agreed that it should not apply. The judge chose to ignore the Declaratory Ruling, which almost perfectly describes our pigs.
This turnabout on the part of the DNR was an admission of “uncle.” Their regulation is so incredibly subjective that they could just wave a magic wand and make our pigs “legal” and so avoid explaining themselves under oath. They were desperate not to have to make their case. This eleventh hour move shows their cowardice and their bully nature.
Practically, this is what the ruling means:
- Our pigs are “legal” and therefore we can go back to business as usual. We can take our pigs to a USDA butcher without fear of refusal due to the ISO. We can sell weaned pigs this spring and they can’t go after our customers.
- This only applies to us, not to anyone else who wonders if their pigs are legal or not.
- We still don’t have clarification on what a “feral pig” or “old world swine” is. We still don’t know if we are a domestic hog producer per the DNR’s legally binding subjective opinion.
- We get no compensation of any sort for the last two and a half years worth of lost business and livelihood.
We are talking about our options. We did not give up. It was forced on us. We still do not intend to give up, to roll over, to “comply.” The other thing we know is that Truth and Life will be vindicated in the end, whatever end it may be.
Thank-you to all the dedicated Americans who have stood beside us in so many ways. Your prayers, notes, and support have brought us this far. We intend to continue to stand, in one way or another, for our collective rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Thank-you! ~ Jill
Question of the Day: I have recently been diagnosed with venous insufficiency in my left leg above my ankle. My doctor has showed me how to open my lymph nodes and also suggested the rebounder, as well as supportive stockings. I’m doing all of this, and I’m wondering if you have any suggestions as to what I can also take or do to improve this situation. Thank you! I love your show and have been an avid listener for years. ~ Sondra
Upcoming March RSB events:
Friday, March 21, 2014 at the Wind Horse Theater in Eustis, Florida beginning at 7 PM EST.
What else is in the news?
- Will you die in 5 years? New ‘death test’ predicts | Fox News Researchers have announced a rather morbid find: a “death test,” as the Telegraph puts it, which may predict the likelihood of a seemingly healthy person biting the dust within five years.
- Pro-Vaccine Messages Actually Backfire, Study Finds – NBC News.com Current efforts that use scientific studies, vaccine facts and images and stories of disease-sickened kids actually increased fears about vaccine side effects among some parents. Even when they successfully refuted claims about a link between vaccines and…
- healthfinder.gov – Vaccines Prevent Millions of Infections, Save Billions in Costs: CDC Childhood vaccines have the potential to prevent 42,000 early deaths and 20 million cases of disease among Americans born in a given year, according to a new analysis.
- Could polio or other vaccinations be behind the new “polio-like” Illness outbreak in California? According to reports, there are now about 25 or more cases, and counting, of a new “polio-like” outbreak in California children. Disease control officials have yet to determine the cause of the outbreak and they are looking for a new virus. Perhaps one…
- CDC reports switch to two-dose regimen of Merck’s chickenpox vaccine a success – FierceVaccines In the decade after Merck ($MRK) began selling its chickenpox vaccine in the U.S. the proportion of infants immunized against the virus rose to almost 90%. Yet immunized kids continued to catch chickenpox and the virus even killed two people who had…
- healthfinder.gov – Study Finds 1 in 3 Tennesseans Uses Narcotic Painkillers Each Year And national research shows majority of prescription drug abusers supplied through family, friends.
- Female doctors do more housekeeping and parenting than male doctors – Medical News Today Researchers who studied a group of motivated physician-academics have uncovered gender differences in the amount of time spent on parenting and household tasks, suggesting a reason for why female academic physicians overall do not have the same career…
- Government Abandons Attacks Against Michigan Family Farm Due to Public Pressure | Health Impact News In a stunning reversal of events, Jill Baker is reporting that the Michigan DNR has suddenly declared that all their pigs are “legal,” and that they are now free to resume their heritage hog operation after two years of persecution by government officials…
- HIDDEN MESSAGE IN MI AG’S COURT SHENANIGANS: BAKER HOG CASE FAR FROM OVER
- Feeding plant extracts to sick pigs results in beneficial anti-inflammatory effects – Medical News Today Consumer concerns about bacterial resistance to antibiotics have prompted the swine industry to seek additional methods to protect the health of pigs, including special feed additives. This interest led Pettigrew and his team to explore the potential…
- What is the latest on the Justina Pelletier medical saga? 1. The Contempt charges against Justine’s father, Lou, have been withdrawn. 2. The gag order against the Pelletier family speaking to the media has been withdrawn. 3. Tufts Medical Center will now assume medical care over Justina which is what the family has been fighting for the past year.
- Study finds link between BPA and prostate cancer | Fox News The highly controversial chemical bisphenol A (BPA) has been linked with yet another adverse health condition: prostate cancer.
- Safeway and Kroger say “No” to GMO salmon : TreeHugger The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has yet to say yes or no to genetically modified salmon, but the two largest grocery stores in the country have made up their minds. Kroger and Safeway announced today that they will not carry “AquAdvantage” salmon,…
- US sues Sprint for allegedly overcharging on wiretaps | Mobile – CNET News Sprint has come under fire from the US government over claims that it tacked on excessive charges for court-ordered wiretaps.
- healthfinder.gov – Sexual Harassment Really Is Rampant in Bars, Study Finds Persistent annoyance of women usually ignored by bar staff, observers report.
- Georgia state lawmakers OK medical marijuana as seizure treatment – Yahoo News Lawmakers approved the legislation on Monday in a 171-4 bipartisan vote, and the bill, which would limit availability of medical marijuana to a handful of research facilities, now goes to the state Senate for consideration.
- Utah House OKs bill on pot-derived epilepsy drug – Washington Times Utah lawmakers have advanced a measure allowing parents of children who have seizures to legally buy a marijuana-derived drug.
- Food allergies fifth leading chronic illness in US | kplr11.com Food allergies are on the rise, and are currently the fifth leading chronic illness in the United States.
You can help get the Robert Scott Bell Show carried on your local talk stations! Just call the station and request they carry the show. Ask them to contact GCN by calling 877-996-4327 ext. 123 and asking for “John” who manages the affiliate broadcast relationships. John can get any local AM or FM radio station connected with the global feed so that they can carry the show.
What would you like to hear from The Robert Scott Bell Show in 2014? Call us at 1-866-939-BELL (2355) and let your voice be heard!
Need it faster? Want to know as soon as content is added? Want the daily show notes? Click Here to subscribe to The Robert Scott Bell Show content feed!
Happy Birthday Mom! RSB’s Mom’s new book, A Life of Many Colors is available! The Kindle version went to #1 in Homeopathy and #3 in Holistic category recently. Way to go Mom!
Vaccines: Armed and Dangerous – All the Things They Don’t Want You to Hear! Co-created by Jon Rappoport and RSB – Save $20 right now! http://programs.webseed.com/Vaccines_Armed_and_Dangerous.htm
Listen live here 3PM-5PM EDT: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/ or here: http://www.talkstreamlive.com/talk_radio/robert_scott_bell.stream
Previous episodes of the Robert Scott Bell Show: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/Archive-RobertScottBell.asp
Do you feel the call to help others who are not getting well with the help of modern medicine? Consider becoming a natural health provider! From nutrition to naturopathy – you can do it all at Trinity School of Natural Health! RSB approved! Call 1-800-428-0408.
What does RSB drink? Visit Robert’s Water to find out or call Paul at 1-800-337-7017!
RSB’s favorite Whey Protein is One World Whey! Truly nondenatured and no casein! Enhance glutathione production like no other food can! Call 888-988-3325 or 864-895-6250.
Choose To Be Healthy for all of your whole food supplements, including GTF, Chromium, Selenium and Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics! 1-866-424-1077.
How to modulate immunity and get healthy no matter what the challenge? Think Carnivora!
What keeps RSB and TMB strong through the stress of travel and colder winter months? Beta-1,3D Glucan from Better Way Health! Call them at 1-800-746-7640.
Family Wellness kit, including remedies for vaccine injury! Call 1-800-543-3245. Available now for only $89.99 (price includes free shipping) for RSB Show listeners: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16375&cat=0&page=1