The Robert Scott Bell Show May 17, 2015 Click here to download and listen now!
Sunday on The Robert Scott Bell Show 1-3PM EDT: Who were the health freedom All-Stars at Food and Thought in Naples this weekend? From left to right: Ty Bollinger, Sayer Ji, Erin Elizabeth, RSB, Dr. Michael Haley and Paul Barattiero. What’s on tap today? RSB reveals the government mandates that are forcing more children into clinical drug trials and fueling the rise of Medical Kidnap cases in America. Why should any mom be threatened with jail time for speaking out about losing her child to the state medical complex? In Illinois, they even slap grandmas with gag orders to prevent them from speaking out about the wrongful abduction of children the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS). How American is that? Steven R. Isham returns with more details about critical cases that may overturn the nanny police state kidnapping of any more children! How important is this? An incredible 92% of Foster Kids are on antipsychotic drugs for unapproved uses! Maybe Taco Bell can save us all by offering alcohol with their 99-cent burritos? You’ll be happy to know that thanks to smart phone technology, humans now have attention spans shorter than goldfish. Will you even remember the Taco Bell story in a minute from now? The mainstream media is more interested in Tom Brady’s deflated balls than the lack of ethics of Hillary Clinton. Super Don has some interesting stories after Twitter run-ins with pseudo skeptics. What did he learn, or what did he teach them? Do we have Monsanto on the run? We’ve got 12 current facts you’ll want to know! Four years after Congress passed a new U.S. Food Safety law, there is yet to be an over haul. Anyone surprised? Finally, has the music of Mozart solved the healthier chicken nugget dilemma? Call with your questions at 1-866-939-2355. Listen in at www.NaturalNewsRadio.com.
Check out these 12 current Monsanto facts:
- Last month, an international agency declared glyphosate, the primary ingredient in the popular product Roundup, a “probable human carcinogen.”
- Glyphosate is not included in the U.S. government’s testing of food for pesticide residues or the monitoring of chemicals in human blood and tissues.
- In Europe, there are similar concerns: “If one of the world’s wealthiest nations (Germany) does not have sufficient resources to conduct its own independent evaluations of toxicological evidence we might well ask what are the practices in regulatory institutions elsewhere?”
- There is no information on how much people are exposed to from using it in their yards, living near farms or eating foods from treated fields.
- Glyphosate was found in about 70 percent of rainfall samples.
- 90 percent of 300 soybean samples contained traces of glyphosate.
- The weed killer also has made recent headlines for its widespread use on genetically modified seeds and research that links it to antibiotics resistance and hormone disruption.
- Several national governments are planning to restrict its use.
- Some school districts are talking about banning it.
- Bermuda Suspends Glyphosate Ridden Roundup Indefinitely
- Columbia President Calls for Suspension of Aerial Spraying of Glyphosate
- German Retail Giant Removes Glyphosate (Monsanto Roundup) from 350 Stores
Question/Comments of the Day: Call 1-866-939-2355.
More upcoming RSB events:
Please join, RSB, TMB, Dr. Frank King, Paul Barattiero and more at the 2015 I-ACT Convention, June 24-27, 2015, Millennium Maxwell House Hotel, 2025 Rosa L. Parks Boulevard, Nashville, TN 37228-1505, USA, Phone: 615-259-4343 Group code: I-ACT – Special I-ACT hotel rate until May 29, 2015: $109/night (excluding taxes) Touch Here for the International Congress Registration Page
What else is in the news?
You can help get the Robert Scott Bell Show carried on your local talk stations! Just call the station and request they carry the show. Ask them to contact GCN by calling 877-996-4327 ext. 123 and asking for “John” who manages the affiliate broadcast relationships. John can get any local AM or FM radio station connected with the global feed so that they can carry the show.
What would you like to hear from The Robert Scott Bell Show in 2015? Call us at 1-866-939-BELL (2355) and let your voice be heard!
Need it faster? Want to know as soon as content is added? Want the daily show notes? Click Here to subscribe to The Robert Scott Bell Show content feed!
Previous episodes of the Robert Scott Bell Show: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/Archive-RobertScottBell.asp
We are excited to introduce you to the extraordinary properties of fulvic acid in Inflamagone, Super Earth Energy and Digestive Detox! Call (208) 580-4424 for Dr. Nuzum’s Vitality for Life!
What keeps RSB and TMB strong through the stress of travel and colder winter months? Better Way Health Beta 1.3-D Glucan! Call them at 1-800-746-7640.
Got hemp? CBD rich hemp oil! Call 866-273-8502! RSB takes it everyday! www.HempMedspx.com Call now until Friday February 6, 2015 and get 20% off! Ask for Renee or Trina and get even more off!
Immune modulation from the botanical world? Of course. What do RSB and TMB and family use? Carnivora, of course! Call 1-866-836-8735. Click Here To Receive Our Free Video Newsletter
What does RSB drink? Visit Robert’s Water to find out more! ECHO 7 hydrogen-enriched water is even better! Call 1-800-337-7017!
Choose To Be Healthy for all of your whole food supplements, including GTF, Chromium, Selenium and Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics! 1-866-424-1077.
Family Wellness kit, including remedies for vaccine injury! Call 1-800-543-3245. Available now for only $89.99 (price includes free shipping) for RSB Show listeners: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16375&cat=0&page=1