July 19, 2017, 7-9pm EDT
Wednesday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Most patients get no benefit from most drugs. Some people are reluctant to take statins because they don’t benefit the majority of patients who take them. Actually, most drugs don’t benefit most of the patients who take them. Since we have no way of identifying those who will benefit, we are stuck treating the many to benefit the few.
QOTD: Hi, Robert! I know of you through TTAC. Thank you for all your work! Question: I trust Designs for Health Silvercillin. I am planning to experiment with that as the silver in your silver-aloe protocol – do you know of anyone who has done that?
QOTD: Hi Robert and super don! First off, I love you guys and you’ve changed my life! A co-worker of mine asked me for some advice about his wife and am wondering if you can expand on what I suggested to him. His wife was diagnosed with pancreatitis and ulcers after a trip to Japan, shortly after in the hospital her heart stopped, they had to revive her then her lungs started filling with fluids which had to be pumped out on a regular basis. No doubt they had her on a multitude of medications and now she has thyroid problems, neuropathy and her kidneys are shutting down (stage 14 ?). Doctors told her “to save your heart, we have to sacrifice your kidneys” by putting her on large amount of “water pills”. She is very sick. I told my co-worker he needs to work on detoxing the liver by taking selenium and can gest for sure. Also to take silica for her heart and kidneys, all ,of course, while eating a very clean, organic diet. Is there anything else she can do to help what these idiot doctors have done to her?
Thank you. Keep up the great work! Love you guys
Steve (I am a man by the way. Haha)
The flu vaccines are coming: GSK, Sanofi ship the first of more than 150M doses headed to U.S.
Native American healing class sparks unique health textbook – Laughter can combat trauma. Spiritual cleansings could be used to fight an opioid addiction. Cactus extract may battle diabetes and obesity. These insights are from curanderismo — traditional Native American healing from the American Southwest and Latin America. University of New Mexico professor Eliseo “Cheo” Torres’ has included these thoughts in a new, unique textbook connected to his internationally-known annual course on curanderismo.
Hour 2 ~ Outside the Box with Ty Bollinger!
RSB Show selfie at the urging of Trinity School ND students on the commercial break.
This latest article by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., explains how world governments go to great lengths to hide vaccine-related deaths.
Humanity’s chemical SUICIDE confirmed: Pesticides sprayed on food crops are wiping out food pollinators, leading toward a global food collapse.
Google’s life sciences unit is releasing 20 million bacteria-infected mosquitoes in Fresno.
The many health benefits of turmeric have long been exploited in Ayurveda, the traditional Indian system of medicine. According to Ayurvedic practitioners.
There must be thousands of ways to use essential oils! These little bottles are packed with a myriad of potent phytochemicals (natural, plant-based compounds) that are powerful helpers − both for health improvement and also in and around the home. If you are an essential oil newbie, you won’t want to miss this article because we’re sharing 60+ great ways to use 12 basic essential oils.
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- The Symptoms Event is a seven day event available to those who are enrolled in the Trinity School of Natural Health ND instructor-based program, July 13-19, 2017 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- NPA-MAHO Columbus, Ohio July 23, 2017 LIVE RSB Radio Show Broadcast with CV Sciences!
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao September 17-23, 2017 with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! Special savings code: RB0700, Save $300 if you sign up before July 14! Save $200 if you sign up before July 29! No money is due until August 10 so sign up even if you are just considering attending!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!