The Robert Scott Bell Show February 4, 2014 Click here to listen now!
Tuesday on The Robert Scott Bell Show 3-5PM EST: Are there heavy metals lurking in your favorite raw, vegetarian protein powder? What about other supplements? Does the natural products industry have a dangerous blind spot to the presence of toxic metals in their raw materials and finished products? The Health Ranger, Mike Adams joins RSB to reveal the latest findings from the Natural News Forensic Food Lab investigation. Did you know that your immune system regularly kills mutant cells without you even intervening with drugs? What will the scientific community do with such information? Why is sugar consumption linked to fatal heart events? What about bacteria in raw milk? Is it really dangerous, or does it just sound scary when official government agencies say listeria? Liam Scheff drops by to reveal the latest scifientist attacks on those who can read HIV test inserts and conclude that they don’t actually detect HIV. Also, that HIV is not an STD. We’ve got lots of your questions to answer since appearing on Fox News last weekend, so get ready for answers on allergies, multiple chemical sensitivities, heel pain and more! Call 1-866-939-2355 with your questions or comments! Listen in at www.NaturalNewsRadio.com.
Are you certain that your favorite dietary supplement or natural product is as clean as marketed? Is there a fatal flaw in FDA regulation of dietary supplements and organic food? If there is, it may be in the area of heavy metal contamination. What toxic substances are routinely tested for? What tests are neither required nor conducted? And if the FDA will not do it, who will? From Mike Adams and the Natural News Forensic Food Lab: (NaturalNews) Natural News has confirmed, via three different laboratories, the presence of significant levels of the heavy metals tungsten, lead and cadmium in Garden of Life “beyond organic” raw protein products. This has been confirmed across multiple lots of Garden of Life Original, Vanilla and Chocolate Cacao and Vanilla Spiced Chai. Tungsten has also been found and confirmed in Garden of Life “Raw Fit” products.
Of all the products we have tested at the Consumer Wellness Center laboratories, I have never seen any product with higher levels of tungsten, lead and cadmium. Garden of Life products we tested showed the highest levels of heavy metals that we’ve ever seen across all foods including junk foods, dairy products and fast food.
What other products may be compromised? Mike will reveal them!
Questions/Comments of the Day: 1) Regarding your article “Bye-bye allergies? First you must realize that your stuffy nose is not caused by allergens”, would you recommend the same thing for allergies to smells? I get screaming sinus headaches from perfume, some soaps, certain chemicals, and especially dryer sheets like Bounce. ~ Bruce
2) Hi there, I saw you on the Carol Alt show on Fox News this last weekend and tried to find information on how to engage your services but I have been unable to find anything regarding that. I see that you are listed as a “Homeopathic Practitioner”, so do you have patients that you either see in person or consult with over the phone or through e-mail? If so what are your charges and how would one go about setting that up? Thank you very much in advance. Sincerely, Gordon
3) I have a very painful heel spur, what do you recommend for pain instead of advil? ~ Ray
Upcoming February RSB events:
Friday, February 7, 2014 at the Wind Horse Theater in Eustis, Florida beginning at 7 PM EST.
What else is in the news?
- Garden of Life RAW Protein products found to contain heavy metals tungsten, lead and cadmium
- Garden of Life attacks Natural News for publishing scientific facts about tungsten, lead and cadmium in their RAW protein products
- Experts: Listeria strain in SD milk not harmful – Washington Times The Agriculture Department says it was obligated to inform the public, even though tests of the listeria strain hadn’t been completed at the time of the announcement…
- Body’s Immune System Kills Mutant Cells Daily – Forbes
- Sugar tied to fatal heart woes; soda’s a culprit – Yahoo News It doesn’t take all that much extra sugar, hidden in many processed foods, to substantially raise the risk, the researchers found, and most Americans eat more than the safest amount.
- healthfinder.gov – More Pesticides Linked to Parkinson’s Risk Study also found that genes affect the level of risk.
- Long-Shot Bill Would Allow NH Voters To Vote ‘None Of The Above’ « CBS Boston But even the measure’s sponsors say it’s probably doomed, with one acknowledging that it would be humiliating for a candidate to be defeated by no one rather than an actual opponent.
- Cancer cases worldwide to jump to 22 million | Fox News The report said that in 2012 – the latest year for which data are available – new cancer cases rose to an estimated 14 million a year, a figure expected to grow to 22 million within the next two decades. Over the same period, cancer deaths are…
- We can’t beat cancer with drugs alone; prevention crucial: WHO – Yahoo News Governments must make better use of vaccines and preventative public health policies in the fight against cancer as treatment alone cannot stem the disease, a World Health Organization (WHO) agency said on Monday.
- New cream with silver nanoparticles could block HIV transmission – Medical News Today According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 1.1 million people in the US are infected with human immunodeficiency virus. But new research has detailed the creation of a cream that has proved effective against transmission of the…
You can help get the Robert Scott Bell Show carried on your local talk stations! Just call the station and request they carry the show. Ask them to contact GCN by calling 877-996-4327 ext. 123 and asking for “John” who manages the affiliate broadcast relationships. John can get any local AM or FM radio station connected with the global feed so that they can carry the show.
What would you like to hear from The Robert Scott Bell Show in 2014? Call us at 1-866-939-BELL (2355) and let your voice be heard!
Need it faster? Want to know as soon as content is added? Want the daily show notes? Click Here to subscribe to The Robert Scott Bell Show content feed!
Happy Birthday Mom! RSB’s Mom’s new book, A Life of Many Colors is available! The Kindle version went to #1 in Homeopathy and #3 in Holistic category recently. Way to go Mom!
Vaccines: Armed and Dangerous – All the Things They Don’t Want You to Hear! Co-created by Jon Rappoport and RSB – Save $20 right now! http://programs.webseed.com/Vaccines_Armed_and_Dangerous.htm
Listen live here 3PM-5PM EDT: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/ or here: http://www.talkstreamlive.com/talk_radio/robert_scott_bell.stream
Previous episodes of the Robert Scott Bell Show: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/Archive-RobertScottBell.asp
Do you feel the call to help others who are not getting well with the help of modern medicine? Consider becoming a natural health provider! From nutrition to naturopathy – you can do it all at Trinity School of Natural Health! RSB approved! Call 1-800-428-0408.
What does RSB drink? Visit Robert’s Water to find out or call Paul at 1-800-337-7017!
RSB’s favorite Whey Protein is One World Whey! Truly nondenatured and no casein! Enhance glutathione production like no other food can! Get 15% off the One World Whey when you use coupon code “Southern Whey”. This is good until Feb 18th, 2014. Call 888-988-3325 or 864-895-6250.
Choose To Be Healthy for all of your whole food supplements, including GTF, Chromium, Selenium and Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics! 1-866-424-1077.
Which Rife Frequency Machine does RSB endorse? The BCX Ultra! http://www.bioelectricsforhealth.com/ 1-800-936-6240 From Kelly S: “We purchased our BCX Ultra last year from Judy and we love it! It’s a relief to have this amazing tool for healing if we should need it! Thank you for recommending it to us!”
What keeps RSB and TMB strong through the stress of travel and colder winter months? Beta-1,3D Glucan from Better Way Health! Call them at 1-800-746-7640.
Family Wellness kit, including remedies for vaccine injury! Call 1-800-543-3245. Available now for only $89.99 (price includes free shipping) for RSB Show listeners: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16375&cat=0&page=1