Hour 1 – Paul Ryan’s Foreign Policy Experience, Girl ADHD, Army Anti-Suicide Nasal Spray, Twins Barack & Mitt, Free Water & Food Outlawed, MS Cannabis and more… Call In Number: 1-800-259-5791.
40 Points That Prove That Barack Obama And Mitt Romney Are Essentially The Same Candidate What a depressing choice the American people are being presented with this year. We are at a point in our history where we desperately need a change of direction in the White House, and we are guaranteed that we are not going to get it.
1. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported TARP.
2. Mitt Romney supported Barack Obama’s “economic stimulus” packages.
3. Mitt Romney says that Barack Obama’s bailout of the auto industry was actually his idea.
4. Neither candidate supports immediately balancing the federal budget.
6. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both fully support the Federal Reserve.
10. Both candidates oppose a full audit of the Federal Reserve.
12. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both been big promoters of universal health care.
13. Mitt Romney was the one who developed the plan that Obamacare was later based upon.
14. Wall Street absolutely showers both candidates with campaign contributions.
15. Neither candidate wants to eliminate the income tax or the IRS.
18. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the TSA is doing a great job.
19. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the NDAA.
20. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the renewal of the Patriot Act.
21. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the federal government should be able to indefinitely detain American citizens that are considered to be terrorists.
23. Barack Obama has not closed Guantanamo Bay like he promised to do, and Mitt Romney actually wants to double the number of prisoners held there.
25. They both support the job-killing “free trade” agenda of the global elite.
28. Neither candidate has any military experience. This is the first time that this has happened in a U.S. election since 1944. But Paul Ryan more than makes up for it…
Paul Ryan is good on foreign policy, why? http://www.mediaite.com/tv/paul-ryan-on-foreign-policy-credentials-i-voted-to-send-people-to-war/
29. Both candidates earned a degree from Harvard University.
32. Both candidates have a very long record of supporting strict gun control measures.
39. Both candidates believe that the president has the power to take the country to war without getting the approval of the U.S. Congress.
40. Both candidates plan to continue running up more government debt even though the U.S. government is already 16 trillion dollars in debt.
Charity is now vending. *Phoenix official orders woman to stop handing out free water during extreme heat wave, claims she needs ‘permit’ In a shocking display of utter tyranny against a free individual trying to contribute to the greater good, an official in Phoenix, Arizona, recently ordered resident Dana Crow-Smith to stop handing out free bottles of water to thirsty passersby trying to survive the extreme heat wave, claiming that she needs a permit to conduct this act of good will.
You are not allowed to compete with food stamps. *Lunch lady faces fine for feeding poor kids in Pennsylvania National outrage has erupted after Prattis found herself running afoul of Chester Township zoning laws and threatened with a $600 fine if she continued, according to NBC10 Philadelphia. Moreover, she faces a $1,000 fee if she wants to continue performing her good deeds, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.
ADHD May Raise Girls’ Risk for Suicide as Young Adults Also more likely to self-injure as young women, study shows (Nowehere in this article or study do they say anything about whether the girls were on meds)
Army funding development of anti-suicide nasal spray An Indiana University School of Medicine scientist has been awarded $3 million to develop a nasal spray intended to combat suicidal thoughts among soldiers
Hour 2 – GMO Babies, Super Soldiers, Government’s One Billion Round Lie, Ron Paul Supporters, Evil Eggs Not So Evil, Chemo For Kids, Alcohol Pregnancy, Printing Sch-Meat and More!
*Genetically Engineering ‘Ethical’ Babies Is a Moral Obligation, Says Oxford Professor Professor Julian Savulescu said that creating so-called designer babies could be considered a “moral obligation” as it makes them grow up into “ethically better children”.
*FLASHBACK – Army of the future: Soldiers will be able to run at Olympic speed and won’t need food or sleep with gene technology Tomorrow’s soldiers could be able to run at Olympic speeds and will be able to go for days without food or sleep, if new research into gene manipulation is successful.
The big media lie about the US government’s purchases of over one billion rounds of anti-personnel ammunition The alternative media scored a huge victory last week with the joint coverage of the U.S. government’s purchase of over one billion rounds of anti-personnel “hollow point” ammunition.
When Ron Paul Supporters Are Listed As Terrorists and the Social Security Administration is Buying Up Loads of Ammo, You Know You Live in a Police State http://www.policymic.com/articles/12827/when-ron-paul-supporters-are-listed-as-terrorists-and-the-social-security-administration-is-buying-up-loads-of-ammo-you-know-you-live-in-a-police-state
Ron Paul delegates ousted in Massachusetts http://articles.boston.com/2012-06-24/metro/32379941_1_delegates-and-alternate-delegates-republican-caucuses-state-caucuses
Egg Study Not All It’s Cracked Up To Be A new study says eggs may be on par with cigarettes when it comes to heart health, but doctors and media critics say it’s not a fair comparison. (this study about eggs being as bad as cigs has been around for a week or so. Nice to see someone debunking it)
*Mom’s Chemo Safer Than Once Thought There is growing evidence that pregnant women with cancer aren’t putting their babies at risk by undergoing chemotherapy treatments.
*Drinking in Pregnancy Shows Up in Child’s Growth: Study Children who had significant prenatal exposure to alcohol may have delayed weight gain during infancy and alcohol-related growth restriction from early infancy until 9 years of age, researchers report.
3D printed meat: It’s what’s for dinner Peter Thiel’s philanthropic foundation gives up to $350,000 to a company named Modern Meadow, which plans to use 3D bioprinting to create an “edible prototype” that’s a meat replacement. (The push for Schmeat keeps on truckin’)
Natural Cannabis found in Marijuana helpful for MS but the patent is held by U.S. government Oddly enough, the US government holds patents on the medicinal attributes of marijuana’s usage. This is the same government that denies its citizens the legal right to use medical marijuana.
Immune Tree Colostrum https://www.immunetree.com/ 1-877-295-1269
Life Change Tea anyone? http://www.getthetea.com/ 1-928-308-0408
RSB’s favorite Whey Protein is One World Whey! Truly undenatured and no casein! Enhance glutathione production like no other food can! 1-888-988-3325. http://www.sgn80.com/one-world-whey
Choose To Be Healthy for all of your whole food supplements, including GTF, Chromium, Selenium and Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics! http://choosetobehealthy.com/ 1-866-424-1077.
Which Rife Frequency Machine does RSB endorse? The BCX Ultra! http://www.bioelectricsforhealth.com/ 1-800-936-6240
Limited time offer! Family Wellness kit, including remedies for vaccine injury! Call 1-800-543-3245. Available now for only $89.99 (price includes free shipping) for RSB Show listeners: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16375&cat=0&page=1
What’s the only kind of silver I take? http://sovereignsilver.com/