Paul Ryan’s TARP-Induced Principle Deficiency Disease, Saturated Fat Parenting, Gun Violence Viruses, Statins Suck Your Life Away, Nutritional Historian Chris Barr, Food Grown Nutrition, Banking Collapse Warnings, Banker Slavery, Back-To-School Vaccine Hunters, Drug Resistant STD’s, USDA Chicken Factories and More on The Robert Scott Bell Show (GCN) broadcast August 12, 2012, 1PM-3PM EDT
Hour 1 – Paul Ryan’s TARP-Induced Principle Deficiency Disease, Saturated Fat Parenting, Gun Violence Viruses, Statins Suck Your Life Away, Mexican-American Grandma Cooking and more… Call In Number: 1-800-259-5791
1) Paul Ryan Begs for TARP (Video) It’s important for conservatives to not delude themselves that Paul Ryan is some sort of consistent fiscal conservative. Here is a short refresher on his establishment voting record:
- Voted YES on TARP (2008)
- Voted YES on $15B bailout for GM and Chrysler (Dec 2008)
- Voted YES on $192B additional stimulus spending (Jul 2009)
- Voted YES on Medicare Part D prescription drug expansion (2003)
- Voted YES on $70 million for Section 8 Housing vouchers. (Jun 2006)
- Voted YES on No Child Left Behind further nationalizing education (2001)
- Voted YES on Head Start Act (2007)
- Voted YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent. (Dec 2005)
- Voted YES on authorizing military force in Iraq (Oct 2002) (Yes, Big Government.)
- Paul Ryan on Bailouts and Government Stimuli
- -Voted YES on TARP (2008)
-Voted YES on Economic Stimulus HR 5140 (2008)
-Voted YES on $15B bailout for GM and Chrysler. (Dec 2008)
-Voted YES on $192B additional anti-recession stimulus spending. (Jul 2009)
- Paul Ryan on Entitlement Programs
- -Voted YES on limited prescription drug benefit for Medicare recipients. (Nov 2003)
-Voted YES on providing $70 million for Section 8 Housing vouchers. (Jun 2006)
-Voted YES on extending unemployment benefits from 39 weeks to 59 weeks. (Oct 2008)
-Voted YES on Head Start Act (2007)
- Paul Ryan on Education
Rep. Ryan went along with the Bush Administration in supporting more federal involvement in education. This is contrary to the traditional Republican position, which included support for abolition of the Department of Education and decreasing federal involvement in education.
- -Voted YES on No Child Left Behind Act (2001)
- Paul Ryan on Civil Liberties
- -Voted YES on federalizing rules for driver licenses to hinder terrorists. (Feb 2005)
-Voted YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent. (Dec 2005)
-Voted YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant. (Sep 2006)
- Paul Ryan on War and Intervention Abroad
- -Voted YES on authorizing military force in Iraq. (Oct 2002)
-Voted YES on emergency $78B for war in Iraq & Afghanistan. (Apr 2003)
-Voted YES on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date. (Jun 2006)
-Voted NO on redeploying US troops out of Iraq starting in 90 days. (May 2007)
- Congressman Ryan supports the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, federal bailouts, increased federal involvement in education, unconstitutional and undeclared wars, Medicare Part D (a multi-trillion dollar unfunded liability), stimulus spending, and foreign aid.
Doctors target gun violence as a social disease Is a gun like a virus, a car, tobacco or alcohol? Yes say public health experts, who in the wake of recent mass shootings are calling for a fresh look at gun violence as a social disease. —Disease patterns, observing how a problem spreads. Gun ownership — a precursor to gun violence — can spread “much like an infectious disease circulates,” said Daniel Webster, a health policy expert and co-director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Policy and Research in Baltimore.
Does parenting make us fat? “A study found parents eat more saturated fat than people without children, which can lead to obesity, heart attacks and Type 2 diabetes.” This story is absolute BS with its focus solely on saturated fat as evil.
Statins Found to Decrease Men’s Risk of Developing Some Lymphomas Researchers have released the results of a new study that found that statins, which are prescribed to control the levels of so-called “bad” cholesterol in the body, also appear to reduce a person’s risk of developing certain cancers.
The most dangerous medications are statins – according to Dr. Carolyn Dean… http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=8129AA9E1F67FFB702341F41A4DF6338
Does A Statin A Day Keep The Doctor Away? More people could benefit from taking cholesterol-lowering statins – even those considered to be at low risk of cardiovascular disease – according to an editorial published in the August 6 issue of the Medical Journal of Australia
Mex-Americans urged to cook like grandma People from Mexico who eat U.S. style tend to gain weight from the Western diet, so researchers are urging Mexican-Americans to cook like grandma.
Hour 2 – Nutritional Historian Chris Barr, Food Grown Nutrition, Banking Collapse Warnings, Banker Slavery, Back-To-School Vaccine Hunters, Sugar Consumption, Drug Resistant STD’s, USDA Chicken Factories, FBI Disses Constitution and More!
Nutritional Historian and Not-A-Doc Chris Barr chimes in as well on food grown nutrition! www.notadoc.org
U.S. Banks Told to Make Plans for Preventing Collapse U.S. regulators directed five of the country’s biggest banks, including Bank of America Corp and Goldman Sachs Group Inc, to develop plans for staving off collapse if they faced serious problems, emphasizing that the banks could not count on government help.
11 Things That Can Happen When You Allow Your Country To Become Enslaved To The Bankers Why are Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal and so many other countries experiencing depression-like conditions right now? It is because they have too much debt. Why do they have too much debt? It is because they allowed themselves to become enslaved to the bankers. Borrowing money from the bankers can allow a nation to have a higher standard of living in the short-term, but it always results in a lower standard of living in the long-term.
- At some point nations that are drowning in debt must implement “austerity measures” in an attempt to stay solvent.
- Economic progress can actually go backwards in a debt-based system.
- Your banking system will inevitably melt down at some point.
- In all countries with a debt-based system, eventually your taxes will be raised to ridiculous levels.
- Your currency slowly but steadily becomes worthless.
- When things get bad enough, there will be rioting in the streets.
- When a debt-based economy crashes, money becomes very tight and shortages tend to happen.
- Your population will eventually become so desperate that they will start banding together to loot food and supplies from stores.
- If things get bad enough, even essential services may start shutting down.
- In an economic depression, many people begin to totally lose hope.
- Just like we saw during the Great Depression of the 1930s, there is a spike in suicides when an economy crashes.
Guide to back-to-school vaccinations Back-to-school time means shopping for school or dorm room supplies, picking classes and savoring summer’s waning days. But getting vaccinations is another item that should be on the to-do list
Lose Weight While Still Consuming Sugar According to a new study featured in Nutrition Journal, people can still lose weight even if they consume typical amounts of sugar or high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), as long as their overall caloric intake is reduced.
Only one gonorrhea drug left for routine cases: CDC Health officials are urging doctors to stop using a key antibiotic to treat routine cases of gonorrhea due to signs of bacterial resistance, leaving one treatment left for the sexually transmitted disease.
USDA conspires with factory chicken producers to reduce inspections, speed factory output The federal agency responsible for conducting food inspections has announced a new proposal to screen chickens for disease and contaminates, but the measure has some industry analysts concerned because it would reduce the number of inspectors at processing plants
FBI: Constitution Stands In Way of Government Thwarting “Extremist” Groups The FBI and other government law-enforcement agencies have been convinced for a while that terrorism from extremist domestic organizations is just as dangerous as terrorism from foreign organizations, but efforts by authorities to detect and pre-empt violent extremists have faced serious legal and political hurdles, including free speech guarantees and pushback from political lobbies suspicious of the government’s motives.
Immune Tree Colostrum https://www.immunetree.com/ 1-877-295-1269
Life Change Tea anyone? http://www.getthetea.com/ 1-928-308-0408
RSB’s favorite Whey Protein is One World Whey! Truly undenatured and no casein! Enhance glutathione production like no other food can! 1-888-988-3325. http://www.sgn80.com/one-world-whey
Choose To Be Healthy for all of your whole food supplements, including GTF, Chromium, Selenium and Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics! http://choosetobehealthy.com/ 1-866-424-1077.
Which Rife Frequency Machine does RSB endorse? The BCX Ultra! http://www.bioelectricsforhealth.com/ 1-800-936-6240
Limited time offer! Family Wellness kit, including remedies for vaccine injury! Call 1-800-543-3245. Available now for only $89.99 (price includes free shipping) for RSB Show listeners: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16375&cat=0&page=1
What’s the only kind of silver I take? http://sovereignsilver.com/
“When we give government the power to make medical decisions for us,
we, in essence, accept that the state owns our bodies.”
~U.S. Representative Ron Paul, MD