July 9, 2017, 1-3pm EDT
Sunday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Robert is recently back from celebrating the life of dear friend Liam Scheff in California. He wants to share the memorial service, a time of love and memories with friends. We’ll discuss the importance of celebration, fellowship and not being a cog in the machine! Find ways to get together and enjoy life while you have it!
Finally – the article every guy wants to read (or not): Why you shouldn’t waste time working on your marriage. What does that really mean?
Special Guests: Dr. Sunil Pai, Maureen Sutton, Miguel Bautista
Sunil Pai, MD founder of Sanjevani Integrative Medicine Health & Lifestyle Center, is an internationally recognized expert in Integrative Medicine, a health activist/influencer and thought leader in the wellness industry. Author of An Inflammation Nation (voted Best of 2016 Indie books by Kirkus Reviews) and formulator of Bosmeric-SR, he is a highly sought-out lecturer speaking about the hidden truths within the food, pharmaceutical and dietary supplement industries.
Chef Miguel Bautista, Executive Chef and co-founder of Vegan Planet, is ranked one of the Top Chefs of Mexico by Food & Wine Magazine. Headlining international Vegan festivals, he is pioneering the vegan diet and lifestyle through his haute cuisine and culinary expertise. He has taken his skills in French cuisine and applied them to vegan raw and cooked foods in a completely new and revolutionary way. As such, he has been invited by the top hotel restaurants in Mexico to train their staff. His contagious enthusiasm and charm is seen in his live demonstrations and online cooking channel.
Hour 2 ~
Special Guest: Rudolf De Wit
Rudolf de Wit from the Piai Institute in Curacao – Rudolf de Wit, Physical therapist/Acupuncturist, Natural Medicine Practitioner
Rudolf de Wit is the director of PIAI Institute. He is a natural health practitioner with 35 years of experience. He has his own magazine on health and lifestyle since 2005 (Support Magazine), his own weekly television program “Dos Mundu Diferente” (Two different worlds), his weekly radio program “R-Support”, because he is convinced that the more people know about their health, the better they can take care of the body. He studied also homeopathy, manual therapy, color therapy, electro-acupuncture, body language and natural nutrition. He is an excellent speaker, motivator, instructor and teacher.
Can you still trust the USDA Certified Organic label? Or, would it be better to become your own farmer, or get to know the one who grows for you?
Could There Be Party Pills in Your Chicken? Natural? The label means less than nothing, as it likely deceives you into believing that synthetic hormones, FDA approved drugs should be a natural part of your diet.
Gut microbes influence the body’s response to high-fat diet. Why is it that many people do really well on a high fat diet? Could it have anything to do with the microbiome? RSB reveals why a gut reset is so important so that you may begin to thrive on a truly healthy diet, inclusive of the fats that doctors and dietitians have wrongly told us to avoid for decades!
- The Symptoms Event is a seven day event available to those who are enrolled in the Trinity School of Natural Health ND instructor-based program, July 13-19, 2017 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- NPA-MAHO Columbus, Ohio July 23, 2017 LIVE RSB Radio Show Broadcast with CV Sciences!
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao September 17-23, 2017 with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! Special savings code: RB0700, Save $300 if you sign up before July 14! Save $200 if you sign up before July 29! No money is due until August 10 so sign up even if you are just considering attending!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!