July 16, 2017, 1-3PM EDT
Sunday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Special Guest: ND Rosanne Lindsay!
Chemotherapy may spread cancer and trigger more aggressive tumors, warn scientists. Umm, whoops.
Potentially harmful chemicals that were banned from children’s teething rings and rubber duck toys a decade ago may still be present in high concentrations in your child’s favorite meal: macaroni and cheese mixes made with powdered cheese.
The chemicals, called phthalates, can disrupt male hormones like testosterone and have been linked to genital birth defects in infant boys and learning and behavior problems in older children. The chemicals migrate into food from packaging and equipment used in manufacturing and may pose special risks to pregnant women and young children.
What is your opinion for using food grade diatomaceous earth for minerals like silica?
Hi there. I have so many questions but i know I need to keep it brief. I listen to your podcasts on the way to work each morning. Do you have any recommended doctors to see in Minnesota? I also follow TTAC and Dr Buttar, Dr Jockers…But I don’t have the means to travel so it would be nice to find someone local that can just get me going on the road to better health. I haven’t been diagnosed with anything yet.. well other than ADHD-(I don’t take any meds for it) Thanks for all you guys do! I love listening!
An Army veteran with a terminal illness has a simple request as his dying wish: to hear from people via phone call and text message. Lee Hernandez is an 18-year Army veteran who is under home hospice care in New Braunfels, Texas. The 47-year-old has had three brain surgeries, but doctors have not been able to find the cause for his illness.
Hour 2 ~
More from RSB, Rosanne Lindsay and Paul Barattiero – Health Freedom Congress
The United States Health Freedom Congress brings together over 40 health freedom organizations and their trusted leaders from across the nation and numerous other health freedom leaders and general participants. The attendees will join and work together for three days, culminating in the Tuesday evening Health Freedom Awards Banquet and Keynote Speech with Ronnie Cummins, International Director of Organic Consumers Association.
From drinking warm milk before bed to taking sleeping pills, the Internet abounds with sleep aids and advice for those struggling to get a good night’s sleep. But new research suggests a completely different approach: find a purpose in life.
A couple of African American pastors in the Washington, DC area claim that Coke’s sugary drink and “deceptive marketing” are destroying their communities more than violence in the streets.
Remember friends, the power to heal, is yours!
- The Symptoms Event is a seven day event available to those who are enrolled in the Trinity School of Natural Health ND instructor-based program, July 13-19, 2017 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- NPA-MAHO Columbus, Ohio July 23, 2017 LIVE RSB Radio Show Broadcast with CV Sciences!
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao September 17-23, 2017 with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! Special savings code: RB0700, Save $300 if you sign up before July 14! Save $200 if you sign up before July 29! No money is due until August 10 so sign up even if you are just considering attending!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!