The Robert Scott Bell Show January 28, 2014 Click here to download & listen now!
Tuesday on The Robert Scott Bell Show 3-5PM EST: What’s the State of the Union? We’ll preview the presidential address to the nation today from a political healing perspective. If you consider yourself a Democrat or a Republican, prepare to be offended – with love. Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Did you know that scientists are actually acknowledging a link between pesticides like DDT and brain malfunction like Alzheimer’s? Dr. Billy DeMoss previews the Dead Chiropractic Society’s California Jam and Liz Reitzig reports LIVE from a legislative hearing to consider legalizing raw milk in Maryland. Did you hear about the opera singer who lost her job due to uncontrollable flatulence? We’ll assure you that it has nothing to do with cow fart explosions at a German dairy farm. Why is Michigan trying to outlaw the right of its citizens to farm? There’s an update about Mark Baker and feral pigs in there somewhere as well! Finally, is the Pope no longer pro-life? Perhaps only if you are a peace dove. Somebody’s got some explainin’ to do! We’ll discuss exactly what doctors did to cause the problem. Call 1-866-939-2355 with your questions or comments! Listen in at www.NaturalNewsRadio.com.
Dr. Bill DeMoss has been running a philosophy group called the Dead Chiropractic Society in Newport Beach, California, since 1995. It started with two guys studying the green books and slowly blossomed into monthly meetings with 100 chiropractors and some of the best speakers in the profession. “You never know how far reaching something you may think, say, or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow.” From these monthly meetings, The DCS has grown to host “The World’s Biggest Chiropractic Party,” the California Jam. The Jam is held in the amazingly beautiful Segerstrom Center of the Arts in Costa Mesa, CA, which is a wonder of architecture and sound. The Jam is like a Woodstock of chiropractic with a strong music theme and a great love for the world’s greatest profession. It’s a who’s-who reunion of some of the world’s greatest chiropractors. It’s a day to hang out with your beloved brothers and sisters, a day of love, motivation, philosophy, patient education, technique, etc…but it’s really just an event to help remove the barnacles that grow while living in an “allopathetic” world.
Is raw milk coming back to Maryland? Liz Reitzig, Farm Food Freedom Coalition, joins RSB from the hearing to report on the latest news there! Maryland Farmers and consumers are working to get fresh, local milk back in their glasses and give new life to struggling dairy farms. A bill legalizing raw milk in Maryland is scheduled for a hearing on Tuesday, January 28, 2014 in front of the House Health and Government Operations Committee (HGO). The bi-partisan bill, would restore Maryland citizens’ right to board a cow with a Maryland dairy in order to obtain fresh milk. HB3– Raw Milk–Consumer Owned Livestock was introduced by Delegates James Hubbard, (D-23A) and Nic Kipke (R-31).
The Campaign for Real Milk is a project of the Weston A. Price Foundation, a Washington, DC-based nutrition education 501(c)(3) with the mission of disseminating science-based information on diet and health. Named after Weston A. Price, DDS, author of Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, WAPF publishes a quarterly journal for its 16,000+ members, supports 572 local chapters worldwide and hosts a yearly international conference. Contact at (202) 363-4394, westonaprice.org, firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming February RSB events:
Friday, February 7, 2014 at the Wind Horse Theater in Eustis, Florida beginning at 7 PM EST.
What else is in the news?
- Obama to lay out go-it-alone approach in State of Union speech – Yahoo News President Barack Obama will lay out a strategy for getting around a divided Congress and boosting middle-class prosperity on Tuesday in a State of the Union speech that reflects scaled-back legislative ambitions after a difficult year.
- NBC News poll: Pessimism defines the state of the union – NBC Politics
- North Dakota Cow Thief Becomes First Criminal Located by Drone in U.S. | Betabeat Look, up in the sky! It’s a bird, it’s a plane — it’s a Predator drone finding you because you wouldn’t give your neighbor his cows back after they wandered onto your property.
- Congress takes first steps to legalize industrial hemp – Washington Times It’s not marijuana legalization, but the massive new farm bill includes a pilot program that would allow universities and state agricultural departments to legally grow industrial hemp.
- Exclusive: College counselors, substitute teachers across Illinois seeing pay slashed in half due to Obamacare
- Opera Singer Can’t Stop Farting After Surgery, Loses Job
- Press Release: Raw Milk Coming to Maryland?
- Family Farm in Michigan Threatened with Armed Enforcement from DNR for Raising Heritage Pigs | Health Impact News
- A Ban On Owning Farm Animals? Michigan Is Considering It | Off The Grid News Keeping even one “farm animal” in residential neighborhoods could soon be illegal in Michigan. That’s because a proposed change to state regulations could strip property owners of the right to keep and raise small numbers of poultry or livestock.
- How Grazing Affects Your Digestive Function – Eat + Run (usnews.com)
- BBC News – DDT: Pesticide linked to Alzheimer’s A study, published in JAMA Neurology, showed patients with Alzheimer’s had four times the levels of DDT lingering in the body than healthy people.
- Dangerous Drug With Flu Medicine Name Entering the Ohio Valley – WTRF 7 News Sports Weather – Wheeling Steubenville Authorities are warning residents about a dangerous drug combination that claimed the lives of nearly two dozen people in Pittsburgh over the past week. Heroin mixed with fentanyl has shown up in baggies marked as “Theraflu.” Authorities say…
- Italian animal rights group calls on Pope stop to releasing doves after attack – Telegraph The animal protection agency said freeing doves in Rome is like condemning them to certain death
You can help get the Robert Scott Bell Show carried on your local talk stations! Just call the station and request they carry the show. Ask them to contact GCN by calling 877-996-4327 ext. 123 and asking for “John” who manages the affiliate broadcast relationships. John can get any local AM or FM radio station connected with the global feed so that they can carry the show.
What would you like to hear from The Robert Scott Bell Show in 2014? Call us at 1-866-939-BELL (2355) and let your voice be heard!
Need it faster? Want to know as soon as content is added? Want the daily show notes? Click Here to subscribe to The Robert Scott Bell Show content feed!
RSB’s Mom just released her new book, A Life of Many Colors. The Kindle version went to #1 in Homeopathy and #3 in Holistic category recently. Way to go Mom!
Vaccines: Armed and Dangerous – All the Things They Don’t Want You to Hear! Co-created by Jon Rappoport and RSB – Save $20 right now! http://programs.webseed.com/Vaccines_Armed_and_Dangerous.htm
Listen live here 3PM-5PM EDT: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/ or here: http://www.talkstreamlive.com/talk_radio/robert_scott_bell.stream
Previous episodes of the Robert Scott Bell Show: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/Archive-RobertScottBell.asp
Do you feel the call to help others who are not getting well with the help of modern medicine? Consider becoming a natural health provider! From nutrition to naturopathy – you can do it all at Trinity School of Natural Health! RSB approved! Call 1-800-428-0408.
What does RSB drink? Visit Robert’s Water to find out or call Paul at 1-800-337-7017!
Choose To Be Healthy for all of your whole food supplements, including GTF, Chromium, Selenium and Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics! 1-866-424-1077.
Which Rife Frequency Machine does RSB endorse? The BCX Ultra! http://www.bioelectricsforhealth.com/ 1-800-936-6240 From Kelly S: “We purchased our BCX Ultra last year from Judy and we love it! It’s a relief to have this amazing tool for healing if we should need it! Thank you for recommending it to us!”
RSB’s favorite Whey Protein is One World Whey! Truly nondenatured and no casein! Enhance glutathione production like no other food can! Get 15% off the One World Whey when you use coupon code “Southern Whey”. This is good until Feb 18th, 2014. Call 888-988-3325 or 864-895-6250.
What keeps RSB and TMB strong through the stress of travel and colder winter months? Beta-1,3D Glucan from Better Way Health! Call them at 1-800-746-7640.
Family Wellness kit, including remedies for vaccine injury! Call 1-800-543-3245. Available now for only $89.99 (price includes free shipping) for RSB Show listeners: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16375&cat=0&page=1