July 27, 2017, 7-9PM EDT
Thursday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
The Sacred Fire of Liberty: every Thursday, RSB invites political activists, authors, and pundits to help un-pack the headlines, decipher the truth, and explain how it affects our freedom! Jonathan Emord, Cheryl Chumley, and Norman Singleton.
In an exclusive interview with Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Wednesday, Vice President Mike Pence touted President Trump’s “candor” in airing his frustration with Attorney General Jeff Sessions. “I know the Washington way is to talk behind people’s backs. But that’s not President Donald Trump’s approach,” Pence told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson. “One of the great things about this president is you always know where you stand … I think one of the president’s virtues is his candor.”
President Donald Trump, just a few hours ago, put out what’s probably his Best. Tweet. Ever. In all caps, he blasted: “IN AMERICA WE DON’T WORSHIP GOVERNMENT — WE WORSHIP GOD.” Bam. That’s what America is all about. That’s what makes this country, above all others, most magnificent. What’s truly awesome is that we now have a president who recognizes this.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s top information technology guy, the Pakistani-born Imran Awan — who was under investigation by the FBI for theft and cybersecurity-tied abuses — was arrested at Dulles International Airport as he tried to flee the country. And now Democrats are rushing to defend him, saying he’s the target of massive federal Islamophobia. What a crock. Wasserman Schultz said through a spokesman that Awan was simply a “part-time employee, but his services have been terminated,” Mediaite reported.
The big news of the week is the vote on ObamaCare repeal. Today the Senate will vote on the motion to proceed. If the motion passes, the Senate will vote on both legislation to repeal ObamaCare, and legislation to replace it with McConnellCare. Both of these votes are expected to fail, and the Senate will then take up a “skinny” repeal bill, repealing the individual and employer mandate, as well as some of ObamaCare’s taxes. This will serve as a vehicle for a House-Senate conference committee on ObamaCare repeal.
Hour 2 ~ Let’s talk MTHFR with Joni! ACI Medicine revelations!
Joni Abbott of Homegrown Health joins RSB for all the healing things. What has she discovered about the MTHFR gene mutation that has held her back from complete healing?
England’s most popular antidepressants have been linked to at least 28 murders, an investigation reveals. It also uncovered a further 32 reports of users suffering from murderous thoughts since the 1980s. National Health Service medics dole out more than 40 million prescriptions for SSRIs (Selective Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors) annually. Prozac and Paxil are two of the most popular brand-name SSRIs.
Republican lawmakers have blocked a vote on a bill that would have allowed Veterans Affairs doctors to recommend medical marijuana as a pain treatment in states where the drug is legal. The House Rules Committee stopped a proposed “Veterans Equal Access” amendment from moving to debate on the House floor by keeping the measure out of the House’s proposed VA funding bill for next year.
Hi, Robert. A short but sweet question. Is distilled water safe to drink daily? Thank you.
Short answer from RSB: Other than for specific reasons medicinally, no.
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- The Symptoms Event is a seven day event available to those who are enrolled in the Trinity School of Natural Health ND instructor-based program, July 13-19, 2017 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Get 10% off your Trinity tuition until August 1, 2017 with code: RSB10.
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao September 17-23, 2017 with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! Special savings code: RB0700, Save $300 if you sign up before July 14! Save $200 if you sign up before July 29! No money is due until August 10 so sign up even if you are just considering attending!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!