• March 8, 2017 at 1:59 am

Robert, I just finished watching a you tube video In which you talk about silver hydrosol. I suffer from ulcerative colitis and have been in a flare for two years. I’m growing desperate as my doctor has mentioned removing my colon. Is there a silver hydrosol product you can recommend?

• March 8, 2017 at 10:55 am

I use Sovereign Silver.

• February 16, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Robert,
    I need your help, I did something dumb. On Tuesday, I went to my cousin’s to help him finish the trim on a door that we installed the day before. As I exited my car, I noticed that a tire on the car was going flat. Naturally, he suggested that we change the flat tire first. So, the two of us take his heavy hydraulic jack from his truck. He has this jack because he has health issues such that he cannot get down to use the screw jack that came with the truck. Really?! After changing the ire, I approached the jack to put it away. He said “leave it I will put it back later”. So we went inside and finished the door.

On my way to the car to go home, I pass the jack and decide to put it back in the truck. Bad idea. I was able to it up but, I soon as I straighten my legs, I heard something pop in my left shoulder. I could not drop it because I am seeing broken toes. So, leaning on the car and using a knee, I was able to get it in the truck. Yesterday, the pain was minimal and motion was ok. Today the pain has increased and motion has decreased. I do not believe that there are any broken bones because of the range of motion that I have and I can cause the pain by rotating my lower arm. I recalled the show where you mentioned you mountain bike incident. What were the remedies that you used for you aches and pains? Do you think they will help my shoulder?

• February 16, 2017 at 10:45 pm

King Bio Advanced Arnica or Advanced First Aid.

• February 6, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Hi Robert Scott Bell,

I first learned of you through the first “The Quest for the Cures” series in May/June of 2014 when we were in the midst of a cancer battle.  What I am interested in right now is something you said in your interview that was unrelated to cancer – that is, about your own health issues as a young man regarding your sinus trouble.

My son (now 24) has had recurring sinus trouble for many years.  He is in the midst of another episode and confessed to me yesterday that it was so bad (high fever) last week that he was hallucinating.  He went to a naturopath a couple years ago.  The man told him it appeared he couldn’t afford to follow through to get to the bottom of the trouble, so advised him to use a neti pot.  He tried that, but it has not solved anything.  We were hoping for a solution, not a saline bandaid.  This past week, he went to a “regular” doctor, in desperation, and was given some goo to put in his nose.  He was told it probably is not a long-term infection and if it doesn’t abate soon, to go back for a reconsideration.  The fact is, he has been experiencing these problems for many years, so if it is not a long-term infection, it is most certainly a recurring one.

You said you have successfully solved your own sinus problems.  I am very anxious to find help for my son.  He has missed almost a week of work this time around.  When he has these episodes, it is debilitating.  It completely knocks him out.  He is a strong, muscular, in-shape, outdoors-type person.  He works outside, logging, farming, haying, building stone walls, sidewalks, and patios, so is no wimp, but when this happens, he is wiped out.  Please get in touch with me.  We need the help of someone who has traveled this road and has a real answer (besides, “You might outgrow this.”).

Thank you for any help you can offer.

• December 24, 2016 at 4:02 pm

How does one nebulize colloidal silver and how to use this? Saw the brief conversation on TTAC but you never said HOW to do it etc.

• December 22, 2016 at 3:50 pm

I sent a comment earlier today. It no longer is showing up about 6 Y o asthmatic, allergy to milk, thus inhaler, CS use. Has it been erased?

• December 22, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Still planning to cover it next hour LIVE on The RSB Show.

• December 15, 2016 at 6:42 am

Hello Dr. Bell I need to know if colloidal silver is safe for a child that has just turned two years of age today. And if it is, what is the protocol for a very small child with a very strong congestion? Thank you for your help
    Ciela

• December 12, 2016 at 8:53 am

Hello Dr. Bell,
    Could you please discuss this with Dr. Buttar?
    As I did not give permission to vaccinate my 11 yr old autistic son, my husband filed a complaint to get sole legal custody regarding decision making, through a lawyer, against me. Now I have to submit a written response to court. The complaint says that my husband believes I suffer from a mental illness, and asks the court to order a psychiatric/physical exam for me.
    I am planning to use my son’s school records to show that I am a better decision maker. I have good evidence in the school data to support myself. I don’t know what I need to do to defend myself regarding vaccination. Any tips will be appreciated.

Mary

• December 12, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Mary,
      I plan to discuss this with Dr. Buttar on this evening’s broadcast. Please contact attorney Alan Phillips at VaccineRights.com.

• December 11, 2016 at 10:02 am

Dear RSB and all the wonderful guests and people behind the scenes,
    Thank you so much for your incredible insightful shows which give us all the power to heal ourselves and share this knowledge with others.
    A friend’s daughter in law went thru a very hard labor, after more than 48 hrs the baby was finally born. However the mother is suffering from pp depression. I’ve been searching your archives for talks. I know you mention chromium, are there others? There was an article about the EBV that might have been activated the last trimester and then perhaps if so colostrum? I thank you in advance for all your compassion and love you and all the others emit!
    PS you brought this listener such a smile when you spoke about visiting Haifa and the Baha’i gardens, a truly blessed place.
    With profound gratitude,
    Taffy

• December 9, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Robert and Super Don!!

You read my comment!!! I was so happy to hear it! I told everyone about it. I don’t mean to make you guys feel old! You both are truly amazing, as well as all your lovely guests!

In my last comment I mentioned how sensitive my body is to substances it knows it doesn’t need (antibiotics, hormones, etc.). To expand on that a little bit, I’d like to bring up something that not a lot of people think about in regards to food allergies. You guys have brought this up before. A lot of times, we’re not sensitive to the food, but rather what has been done to it. When I was little, I was very limited to what I could eat. Everything made me vomiting sick. Everything. Even when my mother was breastfeeding, she was limited in what she could eat. I think I recall my mother saying they told her my stomach was “under developed” when I was born. Anyway, as I got older, for a period of time, I could eat plenty of different things without getting sick. However, when I was about 17, I suddenly couldn’t drink milk without getting sick. After a while my mother and I did a little experiment and she bought me some organic whole fat milk. I swear I ate nothing but cereal for two days! I could drink it! That sealed the deal for me. I know this is nothing new for you guys to hear, but I wanted accentuate it a little bit and share my story, because this is happening to so many people, and a lot of them end up avoiding foods they don’t truly have to.

This is leads me into what I’ll be leaving for my next comment! (:
    Thank you both so much!!

Brittany

• December 8, 2016 at 9:24 am

What’s up my healing partners?

I just wanted to give the pharmaceutical companies some props on a particular issue. I don’t usually hear you guys saying anything good about them, so I wanted to give them some love on their truthfulness and exact timing one time per year.

You see… because of them telling us exactly when flu season is going to be here, I can then load up on Selenium, and start taking silver prophylactically through this period.

How do they know precisely when flu season is going to be here you ask? It’s pretty simple. They feed the population the virus, that population then sheds the virus leaving the rest of the population vulnerable.

I just wanted to give them props and say “Thank you pharmaceutical companies for giving us heads up on when you will be GIVING THE VIRUS OUT”, so we can prepare for it. IDIOTS!!

I know this Is a two partner, but I had to get it out. I was just listening to Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby on the way home from work yesterday, because I was all caught up on your show of course. I FINALLY GET HOMEOPATHY. Dude I’m very excited about it too. I didn’t really get it until I listened to Dr. Mumby. I already knew that everything has a vibration and an energy, but I didn’t really put that together with Homeopathy until he explained it. Whatever it is that you’re diluting, is diluted to a point that there is no material left. That’s why the SceptDucks can’t wrap their minds around it. They say it’s just water, but what they refuse to understand, is that it’s diluted to a point that the only thing that’s left is the ENERGY from the particular material. Dudes I just had to rant a little about this, because I finally get it. I can never get enough of learning about health and healing and teaching others. I always get really excited when I learn something new.

Side note, Super Don, your bumper music fricken Rocks brother. You only play the best of rock and I appreciate you incorporating it. It only makes the show that much better.

Love you guys, keep rockin brothers

Mark D