• April 29, 2017 at 8:46 am

Hi Robert,

I started taking Sovereign Silver, 1 teaspoon under the tongue 8 x day plus GSE 10 drops 4 x day, for one infected armpit lymph node. After four days, the lymph node was fine but I felt really sick, Started antibiotic (Cephalexin) on day five and feeling better. Slow progress though. Can I take silver along with it to enhance the effects of the antibiotic. If yes, how many times a day?

Thanks,

• April 29, 2017 at 8:50 am

Not contraindicated. Options include, 3, 5 or even 7 times a day. Of course, check with your doctor before starting any dietary supplement regimen in combination with an FDA approved medication.*
      *To keep the bureaucrats happy.

• April 21, 2017 at 7:41 am

Hi,

I left a “comment” question on April 4, but it is still “awaiting moderation.”. My son is now experiencing another sinus episode so I am very anxious to get answers to my follow-up questions to be able to offer him some help. Here is the text from my previous question which may not have made it through to you:

Thank you for sharing about sinus issues in answer to my question about my son (February 6, 2017). I listened to that segment of your show a couple times. There was something you said right at the end, which I was not able to figure out. It sounded like “silver al—?” protocol. Can you fill in the blank for me, explain what it is and how/where to find out more about it, and tell me how to find what’s needed to do it?

There are others I know who are interested in this information too.

Thanks,
    Deanne

Would it be possible for you to e-mail me when you answer? Then I would know to check your website again.

• April 6, 2017 at 10:41 am

Good Afternoon, I have been following Robert and Paul since hearing them speak at a seminar put on a few years ago by Amanda & Micheal Haley, Stockton Aloe 1. I go to Stockton Aloe and pay to fill my amber jugs with Paul’s ECHO 7 water (level 2) whenever I can. Unfortunately your site “Robert’s Water is not working. I called the 800# and left mesg. I am and have been very interested in the above counter machine, not being able to afford it maybe this opportunity will help my family. Thank you!

What does RSB drink? Visit Robert’s Water to find out more! ECHO 9 hydrogen-enriched water is even better! Call 1-800-337-7017! For a limited time only, Paul is opening pre-orders for the ECHO 9 unit at the same price as the ECHO 7, yet it produces an astounding 35% more molecular hydrogen (H2)! Plus you still get an additional RSB Show discount! Call now!

• April 6, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Rochelle,
      The Robert’s Water website has been updated and should load fine for you. The new counter-top unit is available and can be ordered even by phone 800-337-7017.
      Yours in Health Freedom,

• April 4, 2017 at 2:34 pm

I am interested in finding someone who administers nosodes in CT? Either a MD, DO or APRN. My doctor retired.

• April 3, 2017 at 6:47 pm

Hi Robert,
    Thanks so much for answering my questions today! You mentioned the Alta silica challenge… what is that exactly? I love silica, it’s one of my favorite minerals to take but I’ve never heard of the alta silica challenge.

Really enjoyed the show today! Thanks again!

John

• April 3, 2017 at 8:54 pm

John,
      3 tablets, 4 times daily for 1 month. Then taper down to 2 tablets, 3 times daily for next month.
      Glad you enjoyed the show!

• March 27, 2017 at 8:18 am

Looking to hear podcast interview with Dr King on heavy metal detox. Don’t see a search for archives? Am I missing it? Thanks for your help!

• March 24, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Hello Dr. Bell,

This is Mary getting ready for custody temporary hearing. I would like to know whether there is any study about homeoprophylaxis or data available.

I am accused of not listening to mainstream doctors. I want to refute by saying once upon a time doctors promoted smoking and doctors spread disease by not washing hands. Now they vaccinate and cause trouble. Is there any evidence for doctors not washing hands and promoting smoking?

Mary

• March 16, 2017 at 10:23 am

I am listening to your interview with Tony and Ty about vaccines. You called the pharmaceutical industry the church of demons. It reminded me of the passages of scripture in the Old Testament where God commanded the children of Israel not to offer their children to the fire god, Molech (Lev. 18:21; 20:2,3). This pagan practice which was condemned by God involved putting a fire beneath a molten image until the image glowed and then placing a child in the arms of the image and roasting it to death (see also Deut. 18:10; 2 Kings 16:3; 21:6 23:10). This is an illustration of what people do today as they “worship” at the altar of the pharmaceutical industry. In their ignorance they believe that this industry is helping them when in actuality it is destroying them.
    I recommend the book, Confessions of a Medical Heretic, by Dr. Robert Mendelsohn (1926-1988). Originally published in 1979, Dr Mendelsohn excoriates the medical profession, calling them the devil’s priests and the hospitals where they practice their black art, the temples of doom. This book greatly helped me to see the true nature of today’s medicine.

• March 14, 2017 at 9:22 pm

My fish store sells Wild Alaskan Salmon however the packaging does not say “pure alaskan salmon”it just said wild alaskasn salmon;I read Dr. Mercola’s report saying it should say Alaskan pure My question is –does the absent of the word PURE mean that the quality is just not as good or is it o.k. to eat?

Sincerely Bill

• March 15, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Hi Bill,

We covered this on the air a while back when you initially asked this question. We aren’t familiar with the term “Pure” when it comes to labeling Salmon.

You might want to clarify with Dr. Mercola.

Thanks!

Super Don

• March 9, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Hi Robert!

My boyfriend has been listening to your show every day for years. He respects you immensly and loves learning from you. Charlie is turning 40 in July and would be ecstatic to meet you. I wanted to see if you are ever open to privately connecting with people or do you have any upcoming speaking engagements this summer?

I look forward to hearing from you! Keep sharing what others won’t talk about!
    A supporter,