• July 12, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Wow! I thought you couldn’t top Chris Barr and the Vitamin C discussion, but you did it again with Morley and magnesium! This is truly another game changer and life changer! I went to his site, listened to the video and took notes, and signed up.

Congratulations Robert et all (Super Don). You knocked it out of the park again!!! 🙂

• May 18, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Hi Robert,

I am resending the below comment that I initially sent on March 26, 2017. It still says “awaiting moderation”.

Hi Robert,

I heard your session at the 2016 Hearthlight event in Gainesville, GA last fall. I also spoke with you at your booth and bought your book. I was impressed with your whole session but especially the aloe/silver protocol. I am really into research and wondered if you could send me any link or info as to the background/research/science behind this protocol.

Thanks!

Joey

• May 20, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Joey,

Be sure to tune in tomorrow at 1pm ET. We did answer your question on the air a while back but will address it again tomorrow. If you miss the live broadcast you can listen to the archive on our website here http://www.robertscottbell.com/show-archives/

Thanks!

Super Don

• May 10, 2017 at 3:23 pm

I just listened to the 5/7/17 show discussing new peer reviewed literature comparing health outcomes of children who have been vaccinated vs those who have not. I tried going back to listen for the reference and did not find it in your show and was hoping to find it in your show notes, but have not been able to identify it there either. Could you please share that reference?

Thank you!

• May 3, 2017 at 6:35 am

Hello Dr. Bell, Well due to my stupidity I ended up in my e.r. with a knife slash to my finger. I received four stitches. This was about 2 and a half weeks ago. I had to receive a tetanus shot. Believe me, if I didn’t work there, I would have just said no. Anyway, since receiving this shot my jaw has been extremely sore and it almost feels like my jaw is locking. Any suggestions to rid my body of any effects from this? Thank you so much. Lori

• May 3, 2017 at 9:05 am

King Bio Vaccinosis formula – Vaccinoplex (and Tetanus nosode, if you can order it from Cilla Whatcott).