• September 12, 2017 at 11:13 am

Hi Robert,

Praying for your family and all the people of Florida & Texas and the US effected by Irma and Harvey. A NP friend of mine brought this video to my attention. She mentioned the amyloid plaque’s that are present in alzheimer’s patients. This would, I presume, also be present in Autistic Spectrum and most everyone else to varying degrees. Wondering what you and Dr. Buttar things about this.

Mercury and Aluminum

Mercury The Liquid Metal

• August 31, 2017 at 8:15 am

Hi. I am a new listener to you PodCast. Love all the up to date information. Last year, at the Chiropractic convention you interviewed a vendor there who had developed a home alignment set of pillows to lay on and let gravity do the adjustment work. What is the name of that system and the chiropractor that invented it?

• August 31, 2017 at 8:48 am

You can access the Tru-Align Body System at home by going to http://www.kacelia.com and entering RSB15 to get 15% off! Developed by Evelyn Haworth, D.C.

• August 10, 2017 at 6:19 pm

This is a follow-up from my question you read on the air Tuesday, in case you need to refresh on what I said. What we have is a full, in-dirt Aloe Vera plant from the garden section at Wal-Mart. The “unidentified aloe” I spoke of is also a full, living plant that I’ve had and used for years. It was labeled as Aloe Vera, but I knew it was a different species. I always use aloe raw, directly from the living plant. I’m so sorry that my question was so confusing! I realize now that it would’ve been easier to call into the show about this rather than write, but I never remember what time you’re on air up here in Alaska.
    I’ve never had a reaction to raw aloe Vera before, or the other species of aloe I have. I am nervous to use it again, but I’m going to test it on my skin in a few weeks and see what happens.
    If you don’t feel the need to read this on air, that’s fine. I just wanted to clear that part up.
    Thank you so much, Robert.

• August 10, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Thanks Brittany!

• August 29, 2017 at 8:28 am

A friend of mine here in PA is in need of an attorney, hopefully licenced here in PA, and with more-than-adequate knowledge of, maybe even experience with, homeopathy. I won’t discuss the details for obvious reasons. Any of you can respond to me privately. Thanks.

• August 10, 2017 at 9:39 am

Just a response to “Gen X’ers need to save the world from millennials.” I say “Gen Z’s need to save the world from Gen X’ers!”

• August 10, 2017 at 11:15 am

Alex,
      Thanks for responding, but the question is: What have Gen X’ers done that threatens the world and/or millennials? Curious, so we can provide context for your assertions.
      The power to heal is still yours,

• July 12, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Wow! I thought you couldn’t top Chris Barr and the Vitamin C discussion, but you did it again with Morley and magnesium! This is truly another game changer and life changer! I went to his site, listened to the video and took notes, and signed up.

Congratulations Robert et all (Super Don). You knocked it out of the park again!!! 🙂

• May 18, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Hi Robert,

I am resending the below comment that I initially sent on March 26, 2017. It still says “awaiting moderation”.

Hi Robert,

I heard your session at the 2016 Hearthlight event in Gainesville, GA last fall. I also spoke with you at your booth and bought your book. I was impressed with your whole session but especially the aloe/silver protocol. I am really into research and wondered if you could send me any link or info as to the background/research/science behind this protocol.

Thanks!

Joey

• May 20, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Joey,

Be sure to tune in tomorrow at 1pm ET. We did answer your question on the air a while back but will address it again tomorrow. If you miss the live broadcast you can listen to the archive on our website here http://www.robertscottbell.com/show-archives/

Thanks!

Super Don

• May 10, 2017 at 3:23 pm

I just listened to the 5/7/17 show discussing new peer reviewed literature comparing health outcomes of children who have been vaccinated vs those who have not. I tried going back to listen for the reference and did not find it in your show and was hoping to find it in your show notes, but have not been able to identify it there either. Could you please share that reference?

Thank you!

• May 3, 2017 at 6:35 am

Hello Dr. Bell, Well due to my stupidity I ended up in my e.r. with a knife slash to my finger. I received four stitches. This was about 2 and a half weeks ago. I had to receive a tetanus shot. Believe me, if I didn’t work there, I would have just said no. Anyway, since receiving this shot my jaw has been extremely sore and it almost feels like my jaw is locking. Any suggestions to rid my body of any effects from this? Thank you so much. Lori

• May 3, 2017 at 9:05 am

King Bio Vaccinosis formula – Vaccinoplex (and Tetanus nosode, if you can order it from Cilla Whatcott).