• June 20, 2018 at 7:57 pm

I would like to know the doctor who made the adjustment to stop the pain.

• June 21, 2018 at 11:37 am

Are you referring to David Peterson from BodyTuneUpShop.com? Here is his phone number: 727 459 8546.

• June 20, 2018 at 1:00 pm

Would you please give me the name and contact info for the doctor who helped your wife after dental work. My sister has been on silver and CBD for years and it is not as effective as it was previously.

• June 17, 2018 at 1:39 pm

I cannot get your radio show on Talk Radio network, and I have tried to find recent shows on GCM, but they are only updated through April. Any suggestions?

• June 14, 2018 at 1:48 pm

Your show doesn’t seem to be coming through on GCN internet again. Have had this problem all week! Can you please fix that, as I love to listen to your show and GCN seems to be the only I can get it here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Every now and then this problem seems to occur.

Thanks,

Appreciate you so much!
    Audrey Young

• June 10, 2018 at 12:42 pm

Robert- I have recently become a faithful listener of your show. Today, I watched your show on YouTube, and was entranced with your guest host Ann Archer Butcher. Her story about Donald Trump literally brought me to tears. It reassured me and gave me real hope for the future of this country. Despite the constant barrage of personal attacks by the Establishment- I felt the energy, from the beginning of his pursuit of the presidency, that Ann described, emanating from him. His energy and drive are making this world a better place to live in- in my estimation. I was onboard when “The Truth About Cancer” docu-series first was broadcast. I have since become a big supporter of the cause, and have made it my mission to inform people- and make them aware that they need to assume responsibility for their own health, and not blindly follow Big Medicine- without being informed. That was when I first learned of you. It can’t be over-emphasized enough, how important your work is to the world. The time has come, to peel back the layers of misinformation and deceit- regarding health, nutrition, and personal empowerment- and lead the masses to the truth of good health, and well being. I wish I had pursued a medical career when I was young, so I could be a leader in Naturopathic medicine, today. I still try to teach, and inform, as many people as I can. I am learning every day- thanks to you, and many other like-minded visionaries. I really want to thank you, for all that you do! It means the world- to the world that cares about the World! Godspeed…

• May 28, 2018 at 9:22 pm

Where can I buy GTF chromium needed ASAP

• May 16, 2018 at 5:39 pm

Do you know if Ty has a time and place confirmed for the truth about cancer this year? Thank you!

• May 16, 2018 at 7:42 pm

No TTAC event this year, but should be back in 2019. Time and place TBD.

• May 2, 2018 at 6:44 am

Robert
    This comment/question is regarding the April 30 show, hour two with Rasid Buttar. During the hour Dr. Buttar spoke about how he feels selenium is not safe to take in large quantities. You never expanded in the conversation. You have always advocated to using selenium for many ailments. Now you have left me and probably many others confused. My question is, is selenium safe to take in your opinion? You in my view you are sending conflicting messages to your listeners. Please explain the conflict. I understand you have partnered with Dr. Buttar on other ventures so maybe you cannot speak against his views? It would have been refreshing if you would have spoke up and stated your view on selenium.
    I have been taking high dose whole food selenium in part because of how you talk about this mineral, in addition to chromium and silica.
    Now I wonder if I am in danger.
    If you don’t want to discuss on air please reply via email.

Confused
    Kelly

• May 2, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Kelly,
      I have addressed this before on the air, even with Dr. Buttar, but radio time crunch happened and I did not get to cover it on yesterday’s show. Thanks for making sure I do not forget to hit it on today’s RSB Show broadcast. Be sure to tune in!

• April 28, 2018 at 12:30 pm

Can we get Unlock the Power to Heal in PDF?

• December 7, 2017 at 6:36 pm

How much innate response selenium do we take daily? 1 tablet is 50 mcg which it says is 1 serving . I heard we needed at least 200 mcg daily of selenium.

• December 7, 2017 at 7:57 pm

4 per day is bare minimum for the average adult maintenance. I typically take 6 per day and even more (8-12) if I feel like my immune system may be challenged.