• October 4, 2018 at 9:03 am

Do you have a specific brand or type of aloe you recommend as a carrier for the silver (for the gut), and also do you have preferred pre and probiotics?

• October 1, 2018 at 6:29 pm

Dear Dr Bell,

I have been researching cancer for years and have written four books on the subject: THE END OF CANCER, NOW WE CAN EASILY END CANCER etc. Cancer is now very easy to stop since the new way of using homeopathics has been found. Please contact me when you read this, or, better still, would it be possible for you to come here. These new methods make not only cancer impossible but also most other health problems. Nobody has to be sick any more.
    I will be looking forward very much to hearing from you, Dr. John Lubecki

• October 1, 2018 at 8:58 pm

Dr. Lubecki,

Where is here?

• August 15, 2018 at 8:21 pm

Hello Dr. Bell,
    Thank you so much for all you do for all of us!! I recently discovered you and am SO happy I did, I bought your book immediately. In 2016 I was given Cipro for 10 days for a cough, became very sick and was put in the hospital for 3 weeks on antibiotic IVs, became worse, left hospital and by accident or angels found colloidal silver and went on it, I think it saved my life. Since than I developed thyroid hashimoto, Ebstein Barr, Lyme disease and Leaky gut. Also, my husband at the age of 51 years old recently developed Parkinson’s out of nowhere. I currently go to whole foods and buy reverse osmosis water. You mention Paul Baratlerro’s Echo water. Can you please recommend which machine to purchase for us? Thank You!

• August 16, 2018 at 12:25 pm

Hi Maria,

So glad you found the silver! The ECHO water system is designed to produce hydrogen primarily, so whether you want the acid/alkaline split is totally up to you. If you just focus on the hydrogen, I would recommend the new ECHO H2 machine.

All the best on your healing journey!

• July 28, 2018 at 3:14 pm

I just read Dr.Rashid Buttar book. Where I can buy his TransD product?

• July 21, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Dr. Bell,

How accurate is the CD57 test for Lyme?? This test just isolates lyme infection only? Please elaborate. Mine was 40 one time 60 the next.

Also how do you know if you have an ‘active’ Epstein Barre virus?’ Which tests are the most accurate please. I really really need to know this. Thank you sir.

Where is your practice located?

• July 27, 2018 at 8:42 pm

Lisa,

Dr. Buttar and I addressed your question on last Monday’s Advanced Medicine segments of The Robert Scott Bell Show.

• July 17, 2018 at 9:08 am

I love your show and listen just about every day.
    On your show today, 7-17-18. I tried to access the site that was recommended by your guest but found an Invitation Code was required. I Googled ‘find invitation code for advance medicine’ and read that the site was closed to the public but could be accessed through a member. Did your guest mention an Invitation Code and I missed it?
    Thank you.

• July 17, 2018 at 12:50 pm

The Robert Scott Bell Show invitation code: 1358

• July 11, 2018 at 9:58 am

Question: I’m very interested in purchasing the “Colloidal Silver” for my nebulizer will you please direct where to go to purchase it? I have COPD,Ashma, and use oxygen when needed I am constantly on antibiotics gor the last two years and it temporarily works and then back on them again

• June 26, 2018 at 4:00 pm

Where do you have a practice?

• June 26, 2018 at 6:43 pm

The equivalent is me on the air 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. Do you want to submit a health question?

• June 26, 2018 at 9:45 am

Where is Robert Scott Bell’s video on Telfon Killer in the Kitchen. I can’t find it on your website?

• June 21, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Is this the doctor you were referring to when he made the adjustment on your wife, you could see the relief on her face?