hypanis.ru Contact Us | The Robert Scott Bell Show

• March 19, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Is the Robert Scott Bell Week Day Show no longer on Podcast????
    Can’t find any of your weekday show Podcast anywhere since Monday.

• March 19, 2019 at 4:38 pm

Where do I go to download for mp3? Listen at work, used to get it on gcn.

• March 19, 2019 at 9:24 am

Where’s the brass? The details of the NZ shooting don’t make since. It’s another false flag event to divide people while dis arming them to make it easier to take their land and force vaccines on to them leaving them no means to fight back. US isn’t the only country that legalized propergenda on its own citizens.

• March 17, 2019 at 7:03 pm

I have ordered the Sovereign Silver Hydrosol and the Frozen Aloe Gel. Now I am wondering if this protocol was meant for only the use of the Argentyn 23 product with the aloe (which I cannot get as a lay person)?? I certainly hope not because I did not realize I would need a practitioner. Thank you.
    Sharon

• March 17, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Hi Sharon,

The protocol is meant for use with Sovereign Silver primarily.

• December 17, 2018 at 7:16 pm

Hi,
    Was watching RSB on the Ty B. Cure for Cancer talking about CBD-THC on different cancers. I just got diagnosed with Thyroid cancer and it has spread a lot of places.
    Hi I am trying to find the latest info on CBD-THC and cancer. I don’t know the best RSB shows to listen to.

To Your Best,
    Houston Vetter
    713.459.6263

• December 18, 2018 at 5:43 pm

Here is a good place to start – The Robert Scott Bell Show LIVE 6/3/18 – Cancer, Cannabis, Vaccine Choice, CBD, THC, My Compassion

• November 29, 2018 at 7:28 am

My name is MANDY J CLARK I work with DR MARK CHAET in ORLANDO FLORIDA. He gave me your name . A very close friend of mine lives in GLASGOW SCOTLAND her husband has lead and mercury poisoning. He is in need of CHELATION THERAPY. Her husband is in a NHS hospital and they will NOT help her. Do you have any contacts in the area that can help her. She is desperate she wants her husband back! Thank you for your time and I hope you are well.

• November 7, 2018 at 11:59 am

What time will you be at the Redmond store in SLC sugarhouse today?

• November 7, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Radio show starts at 5PM. Lecture starts at 6:30pm.

• November 1, 2018 at 5:09 am

WHAT ARE THE CURRENT HOMEOPATHIC THOUGHTS ON NIVOLUMAB TO TREAT POTENTIAL MELANOMA SPREAD TO THE LYMPH NODES, IS IT SAFE OR DOES IT REEK HAVOC ON THE IMMUNE SYSTEM?

• October 5, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Can you please give me a citation for the Paul Offit quote on the front page?
    “Vaccinations aren’t easy. This isn’t an easy thing to do. We ask a lot of our citizens. To get as many as 26 inoculations in the first few years of life, and five shots at one time. It’s hard to do that, especially given that vaccination is a violent act, you pin the child down, you give them this biological agent against their will. The biological agent generally isn’t understood well by the parent, and to some extent not understood all that well by the physician.” –Paul Offit
    This is an important quote. if true, and I would like to make use of it. Thank you!

• October 4, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Hello Dr. Robert and Ty, I could REALLY use your help. My 10# dog was bitten on the cheek by a copperhead snake. Of course I raced her to the vet. She’s currently on children’s Benadryl (no dye type), then 2 other meds, one for inflammation and another for pain. I also asked if ok to give her some Soverain Silver which she approved so I’m giving her 3ml 3 x’s a day. Is their anything else that could be recommended ?
    By the way I have your book Unlock the Power to Heal and the complete series “The Truth about Pet Cancer” as well as the regular TTAC. All of which is great life saving information . Thank you for all your hard work with this information. Looking forward to next years TTAC from India, I think is what you’ve been saying.

• October 4, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Homeopathic snake venoms along with homeopathic detoxifying remedies, such as Bryonia, nux vomica, Chelidonium and even Arsenicum album. Liver support is critical, so consider some 100% whole food selenium as well.

• October 4, 2018 at 5:38 pm

Never mind… She passed away about 28 hours later. Thank you.

• October 4, 2018 at 6:52 pm

I am so sorry to hear that. If you have animals in or near areas where copperheads are prevalent, please consider stocking some of those remedies just in case.