• April 5, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Hi Robert and Super Don

Have you heard of Dr Shiva? I think you both would agree on many things. Maybe he could be on the show to spread the message. He is trying to order a petition for Trump to fire Fauci!

Thank you for your input. Love the show. I’m here as a 24 yr old millennial. Yes some of us are awake. Thank you for all you do.

• March 28, 2020 at 11:09 am

I live in Boulder City Nevada and would like to start listening to this show. Please tell me my options Thank you

• March 24, 2020 at 9:19 am

Hi Robert!

What are your thoughts on Zinc (particularly zinc picolinate) for prevention of covid-19? Also, where can the article on your web page be found regarding what you are doing to keep yourself healthy and safe during this pandemic?

Thank you!!

• March 21, 2020 at 2:10 pm

Hello from Alaska!
    I’m not sure if this question has already been asked lately, but would it be effective to use Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel on your hands like you would hand sanitizer?

• March 22, 2020 at 10:49 am

Yes, but do not rub it in until dry. Spread around, try to leave wet for a couple of minutes to allow for full contact time with any potential viral proteins present on the hands.

• March 18, 2020 at 4:25 am

Dear Mr. Bell,
    I have seen the instruction video on youtube using colloidal silver with a omron nebulizer. Like to ask if a Omron c803 nebulizer Could be used, this device uses a hose between the mouthpiece and device, and am not sure if colloidal silver liquid can be used this way. The c803 is on amazon.nl i live in The Netherlands.
    Also there Omron c102 but with nasal inhalation. logically Nasal protection seems better for we inhale through our noses and seems better against coronaviruses.
    Which one shall i buy or none? Thanks, Robby

• March 18, 2020 at 8:07 am

Either one will work. Just depends on what featured you feel you need. Mouth and nasal introduction into lungs ideal.

• March 5, 2020 at 7:35 pm

I am interested in using silver nebulizer to protect family from corona virus.
    I noticed a video on line where you used Soverign Silver however many folks claim that it is ionic rather than collodial and therefore would combine with sodium in the body and become inert.
    Do you feel this is incorrect?
    Thanks Joe Kuhn

• March 5, 2020 at 7:48 pm

The irony is that the only bioactive form of silver in a living system is the ion. The only reason that “colloidal” silvers work is due to ion dissociation. Using inert silver or silver compounds is highly inefficient when the vast majority of silver content serves no purpose unless it is present in the ion state, so yes, that supposition you related is incorrect. It is true that the ions are utilized very quickly in a living system, then bound and excreted easily via the liver and the colon.

• March 5, 2020 at 12:54 pm

I would like a link for a replay of Robert’s video on the Qi Home machine to show my husband. Please.
    Thanking you in advance so very much!
    Wanda Gardner

• March 5, 2020 at 12:50 pm

Hello,

I’m trying to find the exact protocol to the 1oz of silver with the 1oz of aloe, for gut cleanse. I’m having a terrible case of GERD. My esophagus is very inflamed. I’m going on day 6. It’s getting better, I’m trying not to take OTC’s. Thank you so much.

• January 13, 2020 at 4:11 pm

I am looking for selenium to use in detoxing. Can I order it on your website? I don’t see it anywhere.

• December 5, 2019 at 10:45 pm

I listened to your show when you were at the red pill expo and you stated that you would have a link to the 2 page paper on vaccines that Connie Keen (?) put together. I don’t find it on your site. Could you direct me to where I would find that. Thank you in advance.