• April 30, 2020 at 7:34 pm

Hello,
    I am currently watching the Live Longer Feel Better series. In your interview you mention a mask with silver that is washable. We are now going to be required to wear a mask in public in Illinois. Would you please share the information for the mask you mentioned?
    Than you!

• April 30, 2020 at 12:58 pm

Hi,
    I just heard about the homeoprophylaxis on the TTAV 2020. Something mentioned about detoxing from vaccines even decades later. Would you please point me in the right direction for a Gardasil vaccine detox? I’ve been in pain and sick for 11 years and retired USAF because of a possible injury from that one (maybe the combo I received over many years?) Thank you!

• May 1, 2020 at 4:28 pm

Hi Hayley,

We answered your question on today’s broadcast (5/1/20) with Dr. Frank King. Let me know if you have additional questions or concerns.

• April 30, 2020 at 8:46 am

Fascinating, enlightening, Makes my brain feel like its being given the egg beater treatment!
    Thank you for challanging me to think out of the box.
    Where do I go in your site to purchase CBC oil?

• April 29, 2020 at 2:17 pm

Hello Robert and Super Don,

Where can I buy the Silver pillow?

Laurie

• April 27, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Hello, I’m new here, but was just wondering if the products you mention in your free chapter (downloaded with gratitude) are available to Canadians? Don’t make me turn my smile upside down with a “nope” reply. lol – but if not, can you direct me to where quality (purity) products are sold that ship to west coast Canada? Thanks, and…nice to meet ya (in a manner of speaking) 🙂

• April 28, 2020 at 8:58 am

Hi Bonita!
      Sovereign Silver and Argentyn 23 are available in Canada. Stockton Aloe1 is only available in the States, so find the most organic and purest form of Aloe you can sold in Canada and that will work.

• April 15, 2020 at 1:16 pm

What is the company name where you can get the face masks with silver in them? I keep missing the name.

• April 14, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Yes Robert , Like to know why you discredit Dr Mercola and his Hydrogen tablets , when you don’t
    know anything about his product, I know that you have a bias for echo water, but who the hell can
    afford echo water units, absolute overpriced units. Dr Mercola is a very honorable man and he has
    some of the best products on the market bar none.

• April 15, 2020 at 10:02 am

What did I say to discredit Mercola? He has hydrogen tablets. Synergy Science has hydrogen tablets and drops. Take the ones you want to take. As for overpriced? Try Kangen. Also, you might want to read ingredient levels a bit more closely. Best products? I do not share your opinion, but I do appreciate your passion. Write in anytime!

• April 11, 2020 at 6:42 pm

Hi Guys,
    I have an R.O.water system that I purchased before I new about synergy Science. My question is there any way to introduce hydrogen into already existing system.

BILL

• April 10, 2020 at 2:08 pm

In regards to the question on how to mitigate damage from a vaccine, would a good quality activated charcoal used immediately after a shot, help?
    Also, are all the previous Q&A from Patreon available for viewing if you join?

• April 10, 2020 at 3:21 pm

Hi Laura. The answer to both of your questions is yes. – RSB

• April 8, 2020 at 7:06 pm

Hi Dr. Bell,

I really appreciate having spoken with you at last year’s Advanced Medicine conference, where you assured me that you’d remember and assist me in reaching out to Ty Bollinger RE: my product return request if I wrote to you through this site.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience to move forward with that,

• April 11, 2020 at 8:24 am

Hi Kim,

I remember. Is Organixx still in business?