• June 8, 2020 at 2:36 pm

Hi,
    You asked for a volunteer to transcribe your interview with Luc Montagnier.
    I have lived in Belgium for more than twenty-five years, and I have also worked in France. I am a writer and editor. Born in the USA, my native language is English, but I also speak French fluently, and I am accustomed to listening to French and French-speaking people speaking English.
    Your friend mentioned that the interview is at least forty minutes long, so this could involve quite some work. I am available at the moment, but is there any chance I could have a lifetime subscription to your Patreon channel and also constructive criticism of my website, pending completion and recipes, in exchange? If you get a better offer, then take it. If not, then I am available for the moment.
    I enjoy your show, learning from you, and hearing your perspective. I have no desire to move back to the USA, but am curious to keep track of what is happening there. I still have friends and family there.
    You have my email and my website from when I registered.
    Thanks for your time and attention.
    Regards,
    Ben

• June 10, 2020 at 4:05 pm

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your kind offer of transcription. I would be happy to provide you lifetime access to our Patron page as a thank you, but, alas, Super Don informs me that Patreon does not allow us to offer such access. We can certainly provide you direct access to all the bonus material available on Patreon more directly to you should that suffice, or if you have any other suggestions as a way we can say thanks for helping us out. Please let me know what you think.

Yours in Health Freedom,

RSB and Super D

• June 1, 2020 at 10:33 am

Do you have podcast a RSS feed?

• May 28, 2020 at 11:17 am

Just signed up for the hydrogen water online class!

Will there be a replay?

Can’t make it live…

I had autoimmune /leaky gut issues…

Had a major epiphany when I realized that 80% of your immune system is your gut flora…

I used to teach how to brew beer and realized the same probiotics we use to make fermented foods and beverages like beer, wine, sauerkraut, kimchi, yogurt, etc., are the same probiotics we need in our guts…

As a brewer I would pull the city water quality report to find out if it was treated with chlorine, chloramine, or had other toxic elements that would affect brewer’s yeast…

That’s when it dawned on me that I shouldn’t be drinking that water…

Anyways… loved the email “they found WHAT in your water supply?”

Thanks for sharing…

Cheers!

• May 28, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Hi Jorge,

Yes, you should be able to watch the Hydrogen webinar on replay. I think you will really enjoy it!

• May 27, 2020 at 4:26 pm

Hello – could you please tell me the name of the unit that you showed on the Trevor King webinar about EMFs – you showed the main unit you use in your home and also the one that you use when traveling. Thank you

ruth

• May 21, 2020 at 11:37 am

Hello, Doc –

Is there a way we can get the colloidal silver referenced in your program yesterday? My helth food store only has 500PPM.

Linda

• May 12, 2020 at 6:10 am

I need a little bit more info on the gut repair. When it says 1500mg silica 4x daily, am I right that this means take 1500mg 4 times a day equils 16 tablets of 500mg each? Or is it 1500mg a day?

• May 12, 2020 at 6:26 am

Charlene,

Three tablets of ALTA Silica contain 1500mg of horsetail extract (including silicon/silica). The loading phase utilizes 3 tablets 4x per day, yes.

• May 11, 2020 at 5:08 pm

Robert – I see you would like info on BioGeometry. I can help.
    I met you at the Total Health Show, a few years ago.
    I am a friend of your friend Ken – the BioDynamic farmer from Eckankar.
    I also had a superb homeopath at my booth, whose work you admired.
    I helped to bring BioGeometry to Canada, around 2004.
    If this interests you plz send me a real email address.
    I started listening to you, online a few weeks ago. GREAT show.
    Thank you.

• May 6, 2020 at 4:31 pm

Hello,
    I am wondering if there is a discount code for the CV Science CBD?
    Thanks

• May 6, 2020 at 4:54 pm

RSB30 gets you 30% off.

• May 4, 2020 at 8:04 am

Hello guys, so i am not a very tech savvy individual but i am trying harder to navigate my way around and such. i have a question pertaining to the Selenium, and where to purchase it? Can you please tell me this information?
    Thanks, Mel

• April 30, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Hi,
    I am new to your show but have seen you several times in several summits and documentaries. I saw in on Trevor Kings docu series and with regards to the emfs protection what is that machine you had and where can one buy this.
    Thanks!