• October 17, 2020 at 9:22 pm

I listened to your wonderful talk at The Vancouver Freedom Rally and it inspired me to reach out to you during my families time of emergency. I have a beloved Uncle has been in the hospital here in Vancouver for Covid the last two weeks. They have had him on pressurized oxygen *High Voe” for a couple weeks now with his condition worsening each day. The unit doctor calls me every day saying my uncle is comfortable but with nothing new to report, and he may require a stay of many weeks in order to recover. My uncle is elderly, 88 years young but strong as a horse. He never had any respiratory issues until he went to the emergency 2 weeks ago, the last time anyone has seen him as well. We are almost certain his initial health problem was NOT Covid related at all, they said he was suffering from heart failure and Pneumonia. So why is he on a ventilation type of assistance? My family has always been fair minded about the medical field, it has helped my uncle in fact reach his old age but this a far different time as you know. My family is trying to understand the next course of action to help my uncle, possibly taking legal action against the hospital for visitation rights and to treat my uncle with potential lifesaving treatments. Treating this so called virus has raised so much controversy and so much frustration for my family and I. Please doctor, our prayers are the only thing we can do for our uncle at this point. We are desperate need of guidance and information at this time to combat this battle for my uncle Afonso.

Kind regards,

Jim

• October 18, 2020 at 10:26 am

Jim,

Sorry to hear about your beloved uncle’s situation in a Canadian hospital. Even if they mean well, the allopathic suppression model has killed more people than “the” coronavirus ever will. The following article I wrote earlier in this calendar year is still valid for prevention and/or health restoration if you are able to get your uncle off of the violent ventilator. My prayers go with you and your family. – RSB

RSB Coronavirus prevention and recovery – Shhhh! Don’t tell anyone! (Updated 3/22/20)! http://www.robertscottbell.com/health-concerns/rsb-coronavirus-prevention-and-recovery-shhhh-dont-tell-anyone/

• September 24, 2020 at 8:53 am

RSB – Do you have a coupon code for the Qi Home? Or if I click the link to the right and add it there, do I automatically get the coupon code?

• September 24, 2020 at 10:34 am

Hi Stefanie,

If you click the banner link at our website, the discount is automatically applied.

• September 24, 2020 at 7:33 am

RSB, I would like your thought’s of using Hot Bone Broth instead of hot water with ” Alta Can-Gest” .

• September 24, 2020 at 10:35 am

James,
      Yes, you can use the bone, but at warm, not hot.

• July 28, 2020 at 8:36 am

Will you be commenting on this today historical event 😉 ?
    Doctors at D.C. Summit live footage !!!!!!

today’s stream live footage starts at 19.10 minutes
    then at 37.40 minutes a great live clip of veteran on city street flag waving

• July 28, 2020 at 8:55 am

Of course. It’s today’s lead story.

• July 22, 2020 at 10:26 am

I love your show and listen every day. I learn so much about what is going on that is not mainstream and it helps to support what I have always believed about healing, nutrition, the immune system and medicine. It’s great to know that more and more people are finally waking up thanks to people like you.

Thank you for all that you do to help others and promote health freedom! I was looking for a link to the silver masks and pillows you talked about the other day but cannot find it. Can you help?

Thanks again…

• July 18, 2020 at 12:23 pm

I wanted to ask if ok to use nebulizer with. Sovereign Silver in it? If so , how often? I am considering for maintenance after having micro bacterium avium intracellular complex (MAC) . Thanks, look forward to your reply.
    Kay Croy 863-444-1269
    Kay.croy21@yahoo.com

• July 4, 2020 at 1:37 pm

I wanted to let you and all your followers know about a very hopeful video:

Citizens in Charge

Dr. Pamela A. Popper is on the Physician’s Steering Committee and the President’s Board of Physicians’ Committee for Responsible Medicine in Washington D.C.

And let you know about http://www.medicalpolicing.com, an organized repository of alternative information about the crisis, that is still in progress. Your interview with Dr. Cowan is featured and I would be glad to feature any others you think are seminal to the crisis.

Since everyone is gagged, I thought this would be an easy way for the informed to share information with the uniformed. You can tell someone to go to http://www.medicalpolicing.com pretty quickly and it’s fairly easy to remember.

Patricia

• June 26, 2020 at 1:57 am

Hi,
    on one of the special webinars by Trevor King -the Coronavirus special-some weeks ago, Robert spoke about a silverlining facemask that one can obtain in the US ? Could you please give me the webaddress?
    Thanks and kind regards,