• July 28, 2020 at 8:36 am

Will you be commenting on this today historical event 😉 ?
    Doctors at D.C. Summit live footage !!!!!!

today’s stream live footage starts at 19.10 minutes
    then at 37.40 minutes a great live clip of veteran on city street flag waving

• July 28, 2020 at 8:55 am

Of course. It’s today’s lead story.

• July 22, 2020 at 10:26 am

I love your show and listen every day. I learn so much about what is going on that is not mainstream and it helps to support what I have always believed about healing, nutrition, the immune system and medicine. It’s great to know that more and more people are finally waking up thanks to people like you.

Thank you for all that you do to help others and promote health freedom! I was looking for a link to the silver masks and pillows you talked about the other day but cannot find it. Can you help?

Thanks again…

• July 18, 2020 at 12:23 pm

I wanted to ask if ok to use nebulizer with. Sovereign Silver in it? If so , how often? I am considering for maintenance after having micro bacterium avium intracellular complex (MAC) . Thanks, look forward to your reply.
    Kay Croy 863-444-1269
    Kay.croy21@yahoo.com

• July 4, 2020 at 1:37 pm

I wanted to let you and all your followers know about a very hopeful video:

Citizens in Charge

Dr. Pamela A. Popper is on the Physician’s Steering Committee and the President’s Board of Physicians’ Committee for Responsible Medicine in Washington D.C.

And let you know about http://www.medicalpolicing.com, an organized repository of alternative information about the crisis, that is still in progress. Your interview with Dr. Cowan is featured and I would be glad to feature any others you think are seminal to the crisis.

Since everyone is gagged, I thought this would be an easy way for the informed to share information with the uniformed. You can tell someone to go to http://www.medicalpolicing.com pretty quickly and it’s fairly easy to remember.

Patricia

• June 26, 2020 at 1:57 am

Hi,
    on one of the special webinars by Trevor King -the Coronavirus special-some weeks ago, Robert spoke about a silverlining facemask that one can obtain in the US ? Could you please give me the webaddress?
    Thanks and kind regards,