• January 10, 2021 at 7:57 am

Hi Robert,

Can you please share a link to the silver antimicrobial mask you mentioned in one of your shows? Having to fly next month and I might as well get prepared. Thanks, Ellen

• January 10, 2021 at 7:44 am

Moderator please delete my comment

• January 10, 2021 at 7:18 pm

Deleted at your request.

• December 25, 2020 at 5:11 pm

Robert!, Robert!, Robert!
    You of all people, making such a horrible grammatical mistake. On 12-20-20 at approx. 33 plus minutes, I was surprise to hear you say-(more easy) instead of easier-WHAT SAY YOU-

I am learning a great deal from you and teaching others—you make learning –(more funner)-

Thanks for all you and Super Don do!!! Bill

• December 25, 2020 at 8:21 pm

Busted!

• December 21, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Hey RSB and Suuuuuuuper D
    Hi guys, okay so yesterday i took some MCT oil, i can’t recall whether it was just a little bit before or a little bit after I did the cardio miracle.
    I went to do a cleaning job shortly after which took 2 1/2 hrs. Upon completion
    I got in my car and leaving the job and felt very strange!!! Seriously it felt like i took some acid ( which I haven’t in over 30 years) Glory be to my Deliverer!
    This also happened before, a couple days previous.
    I usually put it in my coffee or sometimes I take it straight, I should include that I just began taking it about a week week and a half ago. I don’t know if I took too much or what was going on or maybe it was the mixed with the cardio Miracle it was just very weird to me the way I felt and the last time it happened my whole body felt like really hot and weird again like I was high on something? I used to take a lot of different mind-altering substances nothing ever made me feel the way I felt with this MCT oil? I wonder if it was supposed to feel like that? or I don’t really know where I’m going with this, wondering if anybody else ever experienced strange effects? or what is supposed to be the effect I just want better brain health and am very concerned with my memory performance and not recalling information.
    Its really beginning to concern me!
    Thanks! and a big thank you to ALL you listeners and participants in the RSB AND SUPER D show, i glean a lot from you ALL and feel truly blessed to have become a part of
    Your friend, Mel

• December 16, 2020 at 11:14 am

What is procedure for Gut detox?

• December 14, 2020 at 7:52 am

Is here a coupon code for
    choose to be healthy products? thanks

• December 14, 2020 at 11:19 am

I believe it is RSB5 for first time orders. Some times Johnathan runs special deals for multiples on the same item as well.

• November 28, 2020 at 9:51 am

RSB, I was watching the video on : The Silver Aloe Protocol and I don’t understand the proper Aloe amount to use ? Is it 1 tsp.or 1tbs. for every 100 pounds basically , you didn’t have a reference point on the aloe amount . Thanks, James

• November 28, 2020 at 12:47 pm

The aloe is a carrier agent for the bioactive silver Hydrosol. Over 100 lbs, should use 1 ounce aloe with the silver. You can use more at any weight, however, as aloe has many medicinal benefits as well.

• November 23, 2020 at 1:22 pm

RSB is there a coupon code for four segmatic products. Thanks

• November 24, 2020 at 7:53 am

Use Coupon Code: RSBELL

• November 23, 2020 at 11:59 am

Hello Robert! In need of some urgent guidance. Two days ago my husband began to experience, headaches, chills, weakness and lower body pain. I immediately had him begin, bio active silver hydrosol; drinking & nebulizing several times/day. We increased his selenium, cardio miracle, living fuel, humic & fulvic acid, CBD oil, among some other basic immune support supplements. He is now experiencing the pain move into his chest area. It should be noted that he had a heart attack almost one year ago today. He is 46 years old. Because of this, it is a bit worrisome with the pain in the chest. The last thing we want to do is seek medical care for fear of their treatment, such as ventilators etc…your thoughts please…with his recent heart attack, are there any other methods we can safely incorporate?? Thank you so very much!!!!

• November 23, 2020 at 12:55 pm

Dr. Christopher’s Hawthorne Berry Syrup.

• November 20, 2020 at 10:25 pm

RSB,

Our town is holding a meeting on Monday to discuss enacting a mask mandate. I hope to go prepared with some studies as I have heard rumors there will be a large presence of allopathic doctors there. Hoping you can help me in my research.

Thanks,