• November 28, 2020 at 9:51 am

RSB, I was watching the video on : The Silver Aloe Protocol and I don’t understand the proper Aloe amount to use ? Is it 1 tsp.or 1tbs. for every 100 pounds basically , you didn’t have a reference point on the aloe amount . Thanks, James

• November 28, 2020 at 12:47 pm

The aloe is a carrier agent for the bioactive silver Hydrosol. Over 100 lbs, should use 1 ounce aloe with the silver. You can use more at any weight, however, as aloe has many medicinal benefits as well.

• November 23, 2020 at 1:22 pm

RSB is there a coupon code for four segmatic products. Thanks

• November 24, 2020 at 7:53 am

Use Coupon Code: RSBELL

• November 23, 2020 at 11:59 am

Hello Robert! In need of some urgent guidance. Two days ago my husband began to experience, headaches, chills, weakness and lower body pain. I immediately had him begin, bio active silver hydrosol; drinking & nebulizing several times/day. We increased his selenium, cardio miracle, living fuel, humic & fulvic acid, CBD oil, among some other basic immune support supplements. He is now experiencing the pain move into his chest area. It should be noted that he had a heart attack almost one year ago today. He is 46 years old. Because of this, it is a bit worrisome with the pain in the chest. The last thing we want to do is seek medical care for fear of their treatment, such as ventilators etc…your thoughts please…with his recent heart attack, are there any other methods we can safely incorporate?? Thank you so very much!!!!

• November 23, 2020 at 12:55 pm

Dr. Christopher’s Hawthorne Berry Syrup.

• November 20, 2020 at 10:25 pm

RSB,

Our town is holding a meeting on Monday to discuss enacting a mask mandate. I hope to go prepared with some studies as I have heard rumors there will be a large presence of allopathic doctors there. Hoping you can help me in my research.

Thanks,