Contact Us

If you would like to ask Robert a question, please use the Comments option. All questions are answered on the air during our broadcast within a day or two. Please tune in to hear the answer to your question or catch the podcast!

Sign Up Now

2,241 thoughts on “Contact Us

  • January 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
    Permalink

    Robert ,
    Is Dr. King still a sponsor on your site? Have not heard him for awhile.

    Jeff

    Reply
    • January 3, 2022 at 4:31 pm
      Permalink

      Hi Jeff,
      Dr. King is not a current sponsor of The RSB Show.
      Thanks for checking in!
      RSB

      Reply
  • December 25, 2021 at 9:48 am
    Permalink

    Hi Robert – I met you at The Truth About Cancer conference in Nashville in October. I admired everyone who went up on that stage and is fighting for our medical freedom. I am going down every avenue I can to let you know that being an American right now does not feel great while we have this tyrannical administration leading our country. I am a federal government employee (direct-hire) with 2.5 years to retirement. I have a valid medical exemption signed by my primary care doctor with the concurrence/approval of two specialists. My agency has had this medical letter since 6 October and to this day, there has been no acknowledgement of it – from a legal standpoint. Last Friday, 17 December, I was notified I must begin weekly PCR testing (at my expense – which can cost $150 per week). I refuse to comply with any mandate which they throw down our throats (“The White House says….”) because I feel this is now medical discrimination. I am trying to find a medical freedom lawyer in Virginia but not having any luck yet. I wanted to let you know exactly what is going on with our government from someone who is employed by the feds. Thank you for all that you do!

    Reply
    • December 25, 2021 at 11:13 am
      Permalink

      Hi Shelley,

      Jonathan Emord of http://www.emord.com is in Virginia. If he cannot represent you, I am sure he is connected to someone who can.

      Stand strong. You are in the right.

      RSB

      Reply
  • December 15, 2021 at 1:21 pm
    Permalink

    Hi Robert! Super Don mentioned “The Event” coming up on Friday. I’m having trouble locating a link for that. Any help would me greatly appreciated!
    Many thanks for all you do!
    Best,
    Ann

    Reply
    • December 24, 2021 at 1:30 am
      Permalink

      Hi Robert. My 17 year developed a fever last night 103.4 at 6:50 pm. Gave Tylenol and increased dosage of colloidal silver from 1 tsp to 7 tsp. Home test kit showed positive results for covid. He’s a 160 lbs with some backache. Respiratory rate 97-98. Pulse 103-105. Tylenol brought it down to 100.3. Back up to 102.4 before given Tylenol again at 1:00 am. Going to call his doctor in the morning. In the meantime, what is the best therapeutic dose of colloidal silver for him? Thank you.

      Reply
      • December 24, 2021 at 11:54 am
        Permalink

        Tylenol reduces glutathione peroxidase and can make things much worse. I utilize Homeopathic Phosphorus for fever. Increase Innate Response Selenium 4 tablets 4x daily for now. Silver hydrosol 1 teaspoon every waking hour. Copper hydrosol 1 tablespoon 3x daily for now. Can nebulize either as needed (1 teaspoon does size). Do extra support for the liver, especially to counteract the Tylenol.

        Reply
        • December 24, 2021 at 1:22 pm
          Permalink

          His doctor returned my call and said to use ibuprofen. Got that instead. Just read your message. Gave him last dosage of Tylenol 2 hrs ago. Fever was 99.6. Not sure where I can get homeopathic phosphorus for fever right now. I’m eastern standard time 3:19pm. How many milligrams of selenium…what brand? I don’t have copper hydrosol. Going to see if a health food store is open.

          Reply
          • December 24, 2021 at 1:40 pm
            Permalink

            Milk thistle for liver? Or 4-herb Essiac Tea?

          • December 24, 2021 at 2:44 pm
            Permalink

            Anything you can do to support the liver would be great.

          • December 24, 2021 at 2:44 pm
            Permalink

            Innate Response Selenium 4 tablets, 4x daily (each tablet is 50mcg). http://www.choosetobehealthy.com 1-866-424-1077 use discount code RSB5, they also have the Sovereign Copper.

          • December 24, 2021 at 6:04 pm
            Permalink

            I purchased the lowest mcg of selenium available: 100 mcg (blue bonnet) and ordered copper hydrosol (SovereignSilver) from Amazon. Earliest delivery Tuesday. Could I still use the 100mcg of selenium…2x/day? Or, are you saying, for absorption reasons, it should be 50mcg. The homeopathic phosphorus is 30c. I’m trying not to give him the ibuprofen. His fever is rising a little…100.9. His feet are getting cold. Gave him 5 phosphorus pills about 6:30 pm. My concern is with it rising too fast. If it doesn’t, then it’s ok. My daughter had a febrile seizure as a toddler because her fever spiked quickly. So, I have concerns. I do appreciate you taking the time to help me. I have not slept in over 24 hours (monitoring him throughout the night and day). I really would appreciate you letting me know if he can take the 100 mcg pills of selenium. I hope you and your family enjoy the holiday tomorrow. Thank you again for your help and God bless you.

          • December 25, 2021 at 11:11 am
            Permalink

            It is not so much the quantity but the quality of the Selenium. Bluebonnet is not 100% whole food selenium. That is why I only use and recommend Innate Response Selenium. A fever, in and of itself, is not dangerous unless it goes too high. You are monitoring it closely so I am sure it will be fine. A fever is evidence of a powerful immune response to burn out the bad guys. 100.9 is not dangerous.

          • December 28, 2021 at 9:36 am
            Permalink

            Hi Robert my son is doing very well now. I started to have body aches with cough and phlegm yesterday. Cough is off and on. Body aches mild. Tested positive this morning. I’m 180 lbs and increased my colloidal silver (1 tsp) to every waking hour as well. Began taking homeopathic phosphorus pills along with my son. Should my dosages of CS, Selenium, Sovereign Copper (still waiting for a delivery) be the same as my son’s? Thank you for your help. My husband is coughing as well and he’s about 196 lbs. He has yet to confirm our suspicions. Thank you for your help.

          • December 28, 2021 at 11:45 am
            Permalink

            Adult dosage is fairly standard at 1 tsp per dose. Of course, larger adults can take more per dose safely.

          • December 29, 2021 at 7:56 am
            Permalink

            Hi Robert. Hopefully, this will be the last time I reach out to you about taking Colloidal Silver. My daughter is going to be 13 next month and is 5’1” and 134 pounds. The rest of us tested positive for Covid except for her. But now she’s starting to sneeze and cough. Should she continue taking a 1/2 tsp of colloidal silver or should I increase her dosage to 1 tsp. Also, how long should one continue taking the Homeopathic Phosphorus. Thank you.

          • December 29, 2021 at 10:30 pm
            Permalink

            Homeopathic Phosphorus indicated when fever is present. I would do 3/4 teaspoon to full teaspoon doses.

  • November 30, 2021 at 3:03 am
    Permalink

    HELP!!!!
    Dear Robert…I’ve watched you videos on chromium concerning diabetes. Innate was working great then it was discontinued. Mega Foods said they had the same thing, it also was discontinued. What can I now get that will replace those?

    Thanks for helping me and everyone else….Bruce

    Reply
  • September 14, 2021 at 4:42 pm
    Permalink

    I would not say as a Canadian I am being contaminated by the US.. I would like to say is a big thank you to the Robert Scott Bell show for EDUCATING me in Canada. I have been listening to your show for many many years.

    Reply
  • September 13, 2021 at 1:21 pm
    Permalink

    Hi, i am a mother of 2 boys. 17 amd 23. Unfortunately because of social pressure, being threaten to loose employment, both got the pzeizer vaccine.
    What natural treatment can i give them to try conter acting the short and long term effect of the vaccine. Are alternative medecine doctors working on an antidote?

    thank you so much
    Chantal

    Reply
  • September 13, 2021 at 9:43 am
    Permalink

    Hello Dr. Robert,

    I am very impressed by your faith and practical application of homeopathy and holistic healing. I wanted to consult you for my wife. Do you do personal consultations over phone? I will very grateful. to you for your time.

    Please let me know.

    Reply
    • September 13, 2021 at 4:58 pm
      Permalink

      What is your number?

      Reply
  • September 8, 2021 at 8:00 pm
    Permalink

    Hi Robert,

    Thanks for addressing my question on single homeopathic remedy Bothrops (Yellow Viper) on today’s show. I have a few follow-up questions. I did do multiple internet searches for single homeopathic remedy Bothrops (DuckDuckGo, Bing, Google), and I only see it available from foreign country company vendors and Ebay. I have not bought homeopathic remedies from foreign vendors outside the USA (concern about shipping costs) or from Ebay (concern about reliability?). So my questions, do you know any USA vendors that sell Bothrops homeopathic remedies beyond Ebay? If not, do you have any knowledge to share purchasing homeopathic remedies from vendors in foreign countries, such as what foreign countries or foreign vendors are the best to buy from, etc.?

    Reply
  • August 22, 2021 at 7:02 am
    Permalink

    I heard you mention on Richard Pearl’s show that you and your family had been sick with possibly the C word. How long ago was this? I don’t remember you talking about it on air.

    Reply
    • August 22, 2021 at 8:47 am
      Permalink

      Sandie,
      It was mild and mostly annoying, occurring November, December last year (2020). I don’t recall if I even missed any broadcasts because of it. Mentioned it a few times since then, including loss of sense of taste and smell.
      RSB

      Reply
  • August 12, 2021 at 5:04 pm
    Permalink

    Hi Robert Scott Bell,
    I watch your show and have a lot of respect for what you do. I am currently pregnant and just turned 20 weeks. Last week, after an abnormal blood test, and then confirmed with an ultrasound, my baby girl was diagnosed with gastroschisis. I had been planning to have a natural birth at home, far away from the hospital and medical establishment, and this news came as a hard blow. I have a lot of concern and worry about having the baby go through surgery right after birth and stay for a prolonged time in the hospital and thats not even talking about the amount of ultrasounds and other tests I’ll be going through, especially during these tenuous times. I would very much appreciate any advice you can give me on what to do or what to pay attention to, I don’t know what vaccines or other procedures the doctors at Mount Sinai in NYC will try to pressure me and my husband to concede

    Reply
    • August 13, 2021 at 7:34 am
      Permalink

      Melanie,

      I forwarded your concerns onto a friend of mine, who happens to be a pediatric surgeon in the Orlando, Florida area. Here is his response:

      Hi RSB and thanks for passing on the message from Melanie. First, a big congratulations on your baby girl! She will be amazing and there is no reason to expect that she will have anything but a great life where she can do and be all you would want her to. Gastroschisis is definitely a big deal and there are scary possibilities however the vast majority of these infants do very well. I am sure what is on your mind is what you can do to increase the chance that she is in the fortunate 95% group and avoid the complications of this problem.
      Two factors seem to relate to worsening outcomes.

      One is prematurity. The smaller infants have a harder time so getting to over 35weeks is a plus. There are lots of things that contribute to whether the baby comes early and your perinatologist, Maternal Fetal medicine specialist will go over these factors. Some you can control or modify and others are based upon your history, age and state of health.

      The second factor is the time between birth and addressing the baby with gastroschisis by a Pediatric Surgeon and Neonatologist. This is one of the things that will change your birth plan. Natural delivery is fine in the majority of cases(there are exceptions here) but you need to deliver where the baby is going to be cared for after birth. Home or rural deliveries will put the baby at risk by delaying the immediate care she needs.

      Finally, the tough topic of vaccination, specifically the mRNA vaccine for the COVID-19 virus. What we have observed is that in babies born from mothers that received the vaccine during pregnancy had no negative effects. It was not related to premature birth or any other identified problems. It is important to note that when a pregnant mom becomes sick by the virus that causes COVID-19 they are much more likely to have a severe illness and have to be treated in the intensive care setting.

      There is a pretty good likelihood that you and your baby will be spending some time at that medical facility after birth. Some children go home in under two weeks while a good number of them have prolonged hospitalizations in the neonatal unit. This will mean that you and your family will be in and out of a busy medical facility where there is no doubt a lot of illness. Anything that you can do to decrease the risk to you and your family is something that should be considered important.

      Finally, spend time speaking to all your physicians and ask lots of questions. This is a hugely important time in your life and your caretakers will respect that and want to be sure you are educated on all the possibilities and what you can do to make things go as smoothly as possible.

      Be Well!

      Dr. Mark

      Reply
    • August 13, 2021 at 7:38 am
      Permalink

      Melanie,
      Although I may disagree with claims of safety of the mRNA jabs, I have no direct experience on the effect of those jabs given to pregnant women on babies that go full-term. In speaking with a couple of local fertility experts with reports from their clinics, there is an abnormal spike in miscarriage following moms-to-be getting the jab prior to, or early on in pregnancy. I send prayers and love for you and your child.
      RSB

      Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *