This year, we will stage our 47th Annual Cancer Convention – August 31 through September 4, 2019. The Hilton Hotel in Glendale, California will once again host this annual event. Please follow the links below for more information and to make your reservations.
Be sure to check out the live broadcast of The Robert Scott Bell Show and Robert’s lecture on Molecular Hydrogen, Cell Signaling and Microbiome Restoration!
What is so special about the Cancer Control Society Convention?
We’re glad you asked. We believe it is the number one conference devoted to Alternative and Integrative Therapies. Beyond our opinion, allow us to share what others have told us over the years.
- Your Convention is the best anywhere!
- Your Convention made it easy for us to understand real options for my cancer.
- Your Convention provided us with the knowledge and confidence to break away from Conventional Cancer Treatments.
- Your Convention was a real eye opener.
- Your Convention saved my life.
- My mother is still alive because I attended your Convention.
- Your Convention gave us a great balance between informative lecture presentations and personal discussions with exhibitors from various clinics and treatment centers in a relaxed, comfortable environment.
What will I learn at the Cancer Control Society Convention?
Among the many topics to be presented and discussed at the 47th Annual Cancer Convention:
- What are Alternative Cancer Therapies?
- How are Alternative Cancer Therapies different from Conventional or Allopathic Cancer Treatments?
- What does non-toxic cancer therapy mean?
- What is Mainstream Medicine?
- Can cancer really be cured?
- How do I know if I really have cancer?
- Does a biopsy spread cancer?
- Does a Mammogram detect early breast cancer and increase my chances for survival?
- Can I visit some Alternative Cancer Clinics?
These and additional topics will be presented over five exciting days…
…at the 47th Annual Cancer Control Society Convention, Labor Day Weekend 2019. Follow this column every week until the end of August. We will provide you with updates; we will introduce our speakers and tell you how to register for the Convention, Doctors’ Symposium and Tours of the Tijuana Cancer Clinics.
In conclusion, we invite each of you to the 47th Annual Cancer Control Society Convention, Labor Day weekend 2019, at the Hilton Hotel in Glendale, California.
We hope to see you there, August 31 through September 4, 2019.
Follow these links for additional details and to reserve your room at the Glendale Hilton Hotel. Convention rate good through August 20.
If you are unable to attend, please join our Power of 1 Program. 1 Person, $1.00. Go to our website Click on the PayPal Donate Nowbutton and donate $ 1.00 to the Cancer Control Society.
Cancer Control Society: 47th Annual Convention