August 15, 2017, 7-9PM EDT
Tuesday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
The young man accused of plowing a car into a crowd of people protesting a white supremacist rally was fascinated with Nazism, idolized Adolf Hitler, and had been singled out by school officials in the 9th grade for his “deeply held, radical” convictions on race, a former high school teacher said Sunday.
Special Guest: Investigative Reporter Jefferey Jaxen
Michigan parental rights attorney Allison Folmar recently sat down with HighWire host Del Bigtree to talk about her fight for justice alongside parents and families. Perhaps the most tragic case of hospital and legal overreach that unfolded in the UK is the story of Charlie Gard. When the UK hospital staff decided they couldn’t treat Charlie’s rare disorder, his parents raised money to try another option abroad that would give him an estimated 10 percent chance of survival. However, despite his parents’ wishes, the hospital wouldn’t release Charlie and the courts ruled in favor of the hospital’s decision to terminate his life. Commenting on Charlie Gard’s story, Folmar stated:
“It is not the government’s decision to superimpose its will upon the parents. The parents have a liberty interest and have a right to exercise that, to bet on hope for their child, that’s all they wanted. And if we think this type of government does not and cannot exist here in America, we have to wake up now.”
Hour 2 ~ The healing continues!
Yes, “dog anti-vaxxers” is a thing. In Brooklyn. But they might not be as crazy as you think… (opinion, Salon magazine)
Merck CEO Ken Frazier made waves far beyond the pharma industry when he stepped down from President Donald Trump’s manufacturing panel Monday, taking a stand against “intolerance and extremism” in the wake of violence in Charlottesville. Where does that leave other drug executives who’ve worked with the president to push their proposals?
The Justice Department under Attorney General Jeff Sessions has effectively blocked the Drug Enforcement Administration from taking action on more than two dozen requests to grow marijuana to use in research, one of a number of areas in which the anti-drug agency is at odds with the Trump administration, U.S. officials familiar with the matter said.
The devastated family of a West Australian fitness model have warned about the dangers of protein supplements after they contributed to the young mother’s death.
While it is true that powdered shakes and bars provide a solution for quick and convenient protein, it is just not as simple as gulping down a shake and here comes bulging biceps and rippling pectorals! The protein supplement market is overflowing with hundreds of different brands all claiming to be the best with a ‘proven’ track-record for achieving the most effective results. The sort of benefits and claims promoted tend to focus on protein density, product quality, ease of digestion, higher bioavailability, increased recovery, faster muscle growth and increased tissue density. It is quite likely that even the most committed bodybuilder, athlete or keen exerciser realises that some of the advertising used may push the boundaries of accuracy to some degree. If that is the case then what really makes a good protein powder and what should be avoided?
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- THE NATIONAL by FCA 2017 August 24 – 27, 2017 The Hyatt Regency Orlando, Florida
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! We are in the process of rescheduling this amazing event for 2018! Please stay connected for further updates!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- Marlene’s Market & Deli, Tacoma Washington, Wednesday, October 11, public lecture at 6:30 PM PDT (following LIVE radio broadcast 4-6PM PDT), Gut Healing and Immune Recovery!
- NPA-NW Portland, Oregon, Silver and Immunity lecture for natural products retailers Friday, October 13, 2017 at 8AM PDT.
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Annual International Iridology & Integrative Healthcare Congress Orlando, Florida, October 20-23, 2017
- NPA-SOHO Expo Dec. 1-3, 2017, Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center Orlando, Kissimmee, Florida
- Total Health 2018, Toronto, Canada May 11-13, 2018.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!
You can now support The Robert Scott Bell Show by buying your supplements at the Natural News Store!