July 28th, 2017 7-9PM
Friday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Freshman Friday: Where the bougey* millennial, Captain Morgen asks RSB and Super D all the Freshman-level health questions our new listeners need to know! (*bourgeoisie for RSB and Super Don)
For centuries, people have sought healing by the sea. Well, Morgen LOVES living by the ocean, and hitting the beach whenever possible…but does it really have healing properties?
RSB talks about the negative ions in water, and how important they are to us as humans. We also talk about water creating energy flow, and “dousing” as a form of “technology” to discern where and how water flow is affecting the energy in our environment.
Special Guest: Liana Werner-Grey
Beauty queen People’s Choice Miss Earth Australia Liana Werner-Gray got a wake-up call at the age of 21, when she was diagnosed with a precancerous tumor in her throat. Realizing that health issues were holding her back, including in her entertainment career, she decided to change her lifestyle. Through juicing and using the whole-food recipes shared in this book, Liana healed herself in only three months.
Author of the popular, EarthDiet, Liana joins RSB to talk about the Silver Aloe protocal! A favorite topic for our show, but perhaps new to some, Liana has been using the protocal herself, and wants to talk about all the healing it’s doing for her and others.
I really admire your knowledge about health but when you openly support this horrible president it really turns me off to you. I wish the truth about cancer people that I have appreciated and admired would leave politics out of Facebook. You should have a personal FB page for that. 45 is not for the people. How can he take care of us when he doesn’t take care of himself? I don’t mean any disrespect. Irene
RSB Responds: Irene, I do not feel offended or disrespected. Happy for the feedback. If you have listened to my show for a while, you know that I am open in my disdain for any government interference in our freedom to choose the healthcare that we believe is right for us. Where Trump appears to support that, I will be vocal in my acknowledgement. Where he opposes that, I will be vocal in my disdain. Although The RSB Show is not a political show per se, where politics intersects with health freedom, it is an integral part of the discussion.
Hour 2 ~
Freshman Friday part 2: If water is so great for us, what does living in a desert climate do? How adaptable are we as humans really?
And inspiring discussion that leads to stories of using seawater as blood, and what would happen if Vegas had a power outage!
By the way…did you know RSB is on Instagram? Along with all of his cool guests? Time to get with the GRAM and join in!
Special Guest: Lloyd Jenkins
Have you or a loved one been diagnosed with cancer? Are you looking for a complete program that combines both holistic and natural treatments? Then the Budwig Center clinic is the right place for you. When treating a chronic illness such as cancer, our protocol will effectively address all the issues that contribute to the disease. Our program, which is based on the work and research of Dr. Johanna Budwig, can be followed as an alternative to traditional treatment or can be used as a compliment to what you are already doing.
The Natural treatments and therapies for cancer, tumors and other diseases available at Budwig Center. The Dr. Johanna Budwig original protocol.
To send you into the weekend with a chuckle…. “This Is Why Eating Healthy Is Hard” video from Funny Or Die:
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- The Symptoms Event is a seven day event available to those who are enrolled in the Trinity School of Natural Health ND instructor-based program, July 13-19, 2017 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Get 10% off your Trinity tuition until August 1, 2017 with code: RSB10.
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao September 17-23, 2017 with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! Special savings code: RB0700, Save $300 if you sign up before July 14! Save $200 if you sign up before July 29! No money is due until August 10 so sign up even if you are just considering attending!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!