June 4th, 2021 3-5PM ET
Friday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Liberating Yourself from Faucism The deification of Anthony Fauci is unraveling; it is time to learn a meta lesson. The issue isn’t Anthony Fauci’s failings. The problem is Faucism, the fantastical belief that wise and beneficent experts should rule. Fauci will fall because of the one blunder that the public will never accept: Evidence is mounting that gain of function research in China, possibly funded by Fauci as head of NIAID, may have led to the pandemic. Worse for Fauci, he is on record as arguing the “benefits of such [gain of function] experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks” including the risk of pandemics. In coming months few will continue to deify Fauci. Fauci’s veneer of charm and brilliance will chip away and the political flip-flopper will be revealed. Increasingly the public will become aware that Fauci and his apostle politicians used the shield of false science to lie about such issues as herd immunity, the dire need for school closings, and other destructive policies. Michael Brendan Dougherty, writing in the National Review, offers two explanations for Fauci’s role. Either he “purposely manipulated viral narratives and circumstances in order to assert his own authority” or Fauci is “just a big-mouth wannabe out over his skis.” Blame and rejection may come Fauci’s way, but few will learn the real lesson of why it is wrong to give one person so much power. If Faucism is to die, the beliefs that give life to Faucism must be exposed and rejected. We need to understand why a concentration of power creates errors. All “experts” given the power to control others are over-their-head big-mouth wannabes.
The Informed Consent Action Network is currently being censored and stopped from posting FOIA documents they obtained on Dr. Anthony Fauci regarding many aspects of the ongoing Covid pandemic/response.
You can download the emails and view them yourself HERE
- February 5-6, 2020 (000239) – Fauci asked to recommend names for WHO group with the broad mission to “look at the origins and evolution of 2019n-CoV.” Fauci responds by seeking to reframe the mission in a manner that would only look for natural and not lab made origin.
- February 7, 2020 (000189) – Fauci sent an internal NIAID communication reflecting that it was unlikely that the SARS-CoV-2 virus originated in a wet market.
- February 16, 2020 (000447) – Fauci tells CBS reporter that if the mortality turns out to be 0.2% to 0.4%, then SARS-CoV-2 should be treated like a severe seasonal flu. But when the case fatality rate was later revised to between 0.2% and 0.4% by the CDC, Fauci continued to act as if the virus was something far more dangerous.
- February 17, 2020 (000422) – Fauci receives communication from a Chinese citizen that is part of an international student program in the United States stating that, based on his contacts back in Wuhan, including correspondence from a nurse working in a Wuhan hospital, there is far more spread of the virus and far more deaths than China is admitting.
- February 21, 2020 (000300) – Fauci asks a Deputy Director at NIAID to “Please handle” an email received by a group of doctors and scientists, including a virologist, that opined that “we think there is a possibility that the virus was released from a lab in wuhan (sic).”
- February 23, 2020 (000257) – Fauci states “Transmission is definitely by respiratory droplet” and that “Children have very low rate of infection.”
- February 22, 2020 (000274-277) – Fauci confirms that “The vast majority of people outside of China do not need to wear a mask. A mask is more appropriate for someone who is infected than for people trying to protect against infection.”
- February 27, 2020 (000649) – Fauci tells Morgan Fairchild to tell her followers to be ready for “social distancing, teleworking, temporary closure of schools, etc.”
- February 28, 2020 (001054) – Fauci, while uncertain what animal may have served as the intermediary jump from bats to humans for SARS-CoV-2, keeps repeating the narrative that it was a jump from bats through some natural non-lab means that was the origin of the virus.
- February 28, 2020 (001059) – Fauci giving personal update to Mark Zuckerberg regarding developing a COVID-19 vaccine including telling Zuckerberg that “We may need help with resources” and that if there is a delay in the development timeline he just told Zuckerberg about, “I will contact you.”
- March 1, 2020 (000922) – CBS’s Chief Medical Correspondent, seeking to please Fauci, emails Fauci a link to his segment which he appears to repeat what Fauci has told him, including that face masks “may give some partial protection by catching droplets containing virus but the virus is so tiny the virus can go right through it or around it” and describing the origin of the virus as “jumping from animals to people.” Fauci responds with “Outstanding!!” apparently pleased that CBS pushed Fauci’s narrative that the virus was a natural jump from bats to humans.
- March 1, 2020 (000937) – Despite media reports, Fauci makes it crystal clear he was not being muzzled by the White House.
- March 16, 2020 (001554) – Fauci is asked “Given the relative safety of all but the elderly and those whose immune systems are compromised, and that they are far fewer than the rest of the population, why not quarantine only them?” and responds by stating “Stay tuned.”
- March 17, 2020 (001537) – The next day, it does not appear Fauci intends to change his tune of pushing everyone, even healthy people with low risk of the virus, to give up all civil liberties and remain prisoners in their home, as reflecting in an email exchange between Fauci and Mark Zuckerberg, in which they share mobile numbers and plan to coordinate efforts to get people to comply with Fauci’s messaging, including social distancing for everyone, but the details of their plan are not included in the email exchange.
- March 31, 2020 (001816) – Fauci receives a summary from his agency of the studies regarding how effective masks are to preventing the virus and the conclusion is as follows: “Bottom line: generally there were not differences in ILI/URI/or flu rates when masks were used.”
- April 2, 2020 (001778) – Fauci and Bill Gates have phone call where they agreed to a “collaborative” and “synergistic approach to COVID-19 on the part of NIAID/NIH, BARDS and the BMGF (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation).” It is concerning that one private person, Bill Gates, and his organization, BMGF, can exert that much behind-the-scenes influence on decisions that will impact the civil rights of all Americans during the pandemic.
- April 8, 2020 (002351-2352) – Fauci, rejects most requests for calls, but accepts without any questions a request to arrange a call with the CEO of a Lilly, a major pharmaceutical company.
- April 11, 2020 (002263-2264) – While Fauci claimed to have little time for anything else, Fauci confirmed the continued filming of “a film that will celebrate the importance of your [Fauci’s] life, science and public health” including filming during his “drive to NIH … once or twice a week,” “capture your working/appropriate conversations,” and “work on the Task Force.”
- April 12, 2020 (002229) – Fauci writes “Many tests that have been used thus far are not accurate and ARE MISLEADING.”
- April 16, 2020 (002142) – Fauci advises that even in the health care setting the mask policy should remain “voluntary.”
- April 20, 2020 (002548-2549) – A Washington Post reporter contacts Katie Miller at NIAID for copies of article that Fauci stated are proof that the virus originated by natural means rather than being developed in a lab. Instead of letting Katie Miller or someone on his staff respond, Fauci, who stated he gets 1,000 or 2,000 emails per day and only has time to respond to a tiny number of these emails, personally responds to the Washington Post reporter (who did not even write to Fauci) with the copies of the studies.
- April 22, 2020 (002471-2472) – The National Academy of Science representative confirming to Dr. Francis Collins, head of NIH, that “WHO, Gates Foundation and European Commission have been leading and planning” the “global coordinating effort to accelerate vaccines, diagnostics and therapeutics” and that “there will be an announcement on the global structure with will [sic] involve Gates, WHO etc.” and Fauci explains in an email that “we have Gates reps on our ACTIV (Accelerating COVID-19 Therapeutic Interventions and Vaccines) working groups.” Why is an unelected individual with his own private interests getting this incredible level of influence over decisions that will affect the freedoms and liberties of everyday Americans?
- April 27, 2020 (002910) – Fauci appears to dismiss potential live saving treatment. Fauci receives a report from the Chief, Section of Viral Pathogenesis at NIAID, Dr. Paolo Lussa, that “they treated a first group of five patients with potent anti-aggregant therapy (Tirofiban/Aggrastat) and apparently in all of them the p02 started to rise within less than 2 hours, they got off the ventilator and went on to full recovery.” In response to this incredible news, Fauci merely writes “Thanks, Paolo.” Apart from pushing Remdesivir, made by Gilead, a company with which Fauci has deep and long-standing connections, Fauci’s response to Dr. Lussa accords with his otherwise singular focus on developing and pushing a vaccine.
- May 1, 2020 (002838) – While pushing one narrative regarding ventilators publicly, Fauci writes in a private email that “You are correct in that there is a more recent tendency to use ventilators only as a very last resort since oxygenation rather than ventilation appears to be key to recovery.”
Question of The Day!
My mom got bit by a tick a week and a half ago on her farm. She has the rash but no other symptoms. She is in good health. Is there anything preventative she should be doing? What symptoms should she be watching for? She does not want to go anywhere to get a blood test and put on antibiotics, because she knows they would do more harm than good. Thank you!
Special Guest – Kedarji
Kedarji is the Founder of The Bhakta School of Transformation, an Ohio-based not-for-profit public charity devoted to lasting Inner Peace and Well-Being. (See his media coverage) The curriculum offering here includes holistic well-being coaching, plant-based nutrition coaching and holistic health practitioner certification. Evidence-based research in holistic well-being alternatives is also offered. In this regard, most notably is Kedarji’s work in coaching people in the reversal and healing of diabetes, obesity and metabolic syndrome. Programs are also offered in Meditation and Chanting methods for spiritual growth and overall well-being. Kedarji is both a spiritual leader, as well as, a holistic health and well-being practitioner and research scientist who has made the commitment to offer all the gifts and skills he has acquired that have changed his life and that of countless others, for the betterment of Humanity.
Leading With Love
Kedarji helps people embrace the Grace in life’s joys and challenges in a way that causes lasting happiness and peace. In a world seemingly mad with greed and corruption, Kedarji has a long track record of helping people affirm and expand the best parts of their lives. He is a Sadhu, an ascetic, in the lineage of the great sage and saint, Bhagawan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri. He imparts the same instruction and leadership he was taught—the same methods used by a line of spiritually proven and powerful masters and holistic practitioners who have uplifted people’s lives for thousands of years. A Sadhu is one who has made the commitment to live as an ascetic, renouncing the pursuit of worldly pleasures and fantasies to serve the greater good and to work to uplift humanity. This includes both spiritual uplift and care for the health and well-being of all. In this regard, Kedarji is also known as a true spiritual leader who leads with the principle of Equality Consciousness.
The Healing Revolution with Dr. Frank King!
Join the Healing Revolution by reading Dr. King’s book about the 8 Essentials to life and health!
The King Bio Journey
In my early 20s, my aging father put me in charge of the farm. My passion for all things natural was growing by leaps and bounds, so I converted our operations to an organic, biodynamic farm.
Meanwhile, my enthusiasm for the healing arts grew. I read everything I could about natural foods and health. I went to hear a crazy eighty-year-old man named Dr. Paul Bragg speak, and he exploded my old-age stereotypes! A few years later, I was astounded to hear that he reportedly died from complications received from a surfing accident. In his 80s!
These were my days of discovery, as I learned how detrimental many aspects of the Industrial Revolution and the so-called advances of modern science and technology have been to human health. I began to see a need for another kind of revolution.
I still remember the day in 1975 when I decided to become a healer instead of a farmer. I soon obtained two degrees: Doctor of Chiropractic and Naturopathic Doctor. In 1979, I established a multi-practitioner natural health clinic.
People drove from miles around to visit our clinic that was located in the spacious house my father had built on our farm. We gained a reputation for catching people who were at the end of their ropes, whose challenging symptoms left other doctors scratching their heads.
“Specializing in Difficult Cases” became the tag line on our business cards. We were passionate about finding the root causes of illness, rather than simply treating symptoms. We also helped pet owners by giving chiropractic adjustments and natural remedies to dogs, cats, horses, buffalos and even chickens.
Meanwhile, I developed new approaches to natural health care, including pure water-based homeopathic medicines. In 1989, I established King Bio, an FDA-registered company that researches, manufactures and sells natural homeopathic products. King Bio soon expanded into six brands: Dr. King’s Natural Medicine, Natural Pet Pharmaceuticals, Natural Veterinary Pharmaceuticals, SafeCareRx, Safecare and Aquaflora products.
Predictors for antivax sentiments: Low trust in government, conspiracy beliefs, watching YouTube People who look to social media for information, particularly YouTube, are less willing to be vaccinated against COVID-19, according to a new publication from the universities of Oxford and Southampton whose researchers are urging the government and social media firms to take urgent action over the findings. Oxford Professor Melinda Mills and Southampton’s Professor Will Jennings and their research team found unregulated social media sources pose a particular problem in contributing to vaccine hesitancy. The article warns that social media users can fall prey to an ‘echo chamber’ effect—where tailored recommendations, based on an individual’s ‘watch history,” underline an individual’s concerns and rarely provide alternative or expert views. Professor Mills said: “Misinformation proliferates on some social media platforms because users receive content suggestions aligned with their fears and watch histories, driving them into deeper rabbit holes. Information is often presented by non-experts, with limited fact checking, making it difficult to gauge the accuracy or balance the information.” The paper warned: “Those who obtain information from relatively unregulated social media sources such as YouTube, that have recommendations tailored by watch-history, are less likely to be willing to become vaccinated.” The researchers are calling for action from governments, health officials and social media companies—and more information to fill the ‘knowledge voids.” The study also shows that trust is key.
Comment of The Day!
Hey RSB, I attended the AMC last weekend and wanted to comment on your daughters song. Her voice is amazing! And the lyrics were so perfect. Thank you for sharing and let her know everyone loved it