After losing several family members to cancer including his mother and father, Ty Bollinger refused to accept that chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery were the most effective treatments available for cancer patients, and began a quest to learn all he could about alternative cancer treatments and the medical industry. He traveled the globe interviewing renowned doctors, scientists and cancer survivors, and presented his findings in the documentary mini-series The Quest for the Cures (2014) and The Truth about Cancer: A Global Quest (2015) both viewed by over 5 million people, worldwide. www.TheTruthAboutCancer.com.
At the Total Health Show, Bollinger will present keynotes on The History of Modern Medicine and Cancer Treatments, and Effective, Natural, Non-Toxic Cancer Treatments, he will also be showing episodes from The Truth about Cancer’s docu-series: A Global Quest. http://www.totalhealthshow.comTy Bollinger is a CPA, health freedom advocate, medical researcher, documentary film producer, talk radio host, and best-selling author of Cancer – Step outside the Box, A Guide to Understanding Herbal Medicines and Surviving the Coming Pharmaceutical Monopoly and co-author of Unlock the Power to Heal. He has appeared numerous times on FOX News, and co-hosts a weekly radio show with Robert Scott Bell called Outside the Box.
The Total Health Show (8-10th April, Metro Convention Centre) is proud to announce an extraordinary line-up of some of the most respected experts in the natural health field from all over the world. These cutting edge speakers will present the latest natural therapies for disease management and prevention – this year with a focus on cancer – to the thousands of Torontonians that will attend the show.
Each year, the team at Total Health strives to curate the most reliable, informative and current information on natural and vibrant health, and present it to the public with keynote presentations, film, panel discussions and exhibitors. Experts this year will include:
- Ty Bollinger on the Truth about Cancer
- Robert Scott Bell on gastrointestinal health recovery and vaccine alternatives
- David Brownstein, MD on a Holistic Approach to Thyroid Disorders
- Dana Colson, DDS on Holistic Dentistry
- Julie Daniluk, RHN on Stress Busting Remedies and Hormone Balancing foods
- Andrea Donsky, RHN on how to Unjunk Your Food
- Pharmacist Ben Fuchs, Ph on Nutrients for Brain Health, Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Magda Havas, PhD on how to benefit from Natural Earth Energies and Reduce Harmful Ground Currents
- J.J. Hurtak, PhD & Desiree Hurtak, PhD on The Therapeutic Power of Sound
- Cass Ingram, DO on Wild Medicines for Treating Chronic Disease
- Rachel Parent on Kids Right to Know About GMOs
- Rodrigo Rodriguez, MD on Fighting Cancer & Chronic Disease with Natural Remedies
- Lorna Vanderhaeghe on Everything You Need to Know About Hormones
Further information on the speakers and topics is available at www.totalhealthshow.cois North America’s premier natural health show, bringing cutting edge knowledge to Canadians from the leading innovators in the natural health field for 39 years. Over 20,000 visitors each year visit the show to sample new products, participate in debates, and meet leading innovators in the natural health field. This year, Total Health 2016 will offer over 60 international speakers, a Gourmet Organic café, and over 200 exhibits devoted to a natural healthy lifestyle.
All speakers at the Total Health Show can be made available for comment and interview.
Media passes are available for lectures and the trade show.