August 10, 2017, 7-9PM EDT
Thursday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced he would be filing a lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Justice over President Donald Trump’s imposed crackdowns against sanctuary cities. What a waste of tax dollars this will be. Emanuel’s logic doesn’t even hold up in the eyes of a casual news reader. Imagine how attorneys for the feds will tear it apart in a court of law.
Yesterday the House leadership announced that when the House comes back from August recess it will consider a “consolidated” appropriations bill. The bill will contain the 8 appropriation bills that have yet to pass the House. The idea is to get this bill to the Senate in time to avoid another end of year, big spending budget deal rammed through Congress.
Daniel McAdams examines some little-noticed provisions of the Russian sanctions legislation and discovers it could justify a crackdown on free speech. The justification? Criticism of the U.S. government’s foreign policy is equal to spreading Russian propaganda. Some have even suggested that criticizing the Federal Reserve or violations of civil liberties is spreading Russian propaganda because it “weakens faith in the U.S. government.”
Hour 2 ~ Physiological healing is back!
Global Crackdown On Parents Who Refuse To Vaccinate Kids Has Begun—Punishment And Fines Now A Reality
From Health Impact News:
It’s that time of year when parents receive school enrollment packages that include reminders of state school vaccine requirements. Many parents do not realize that most states offer exemptions for medical, religious or philosophical reasons.
NVIC’s state vaccine law web pages are among our most highly visited web pages and our staff and volunteers work hard to keep them up-to-date with the most current vaccine and exemption information so that you understand your options.
For reliable facts helpful in evaluating vaccine and disease risks, our web pages on diseases and vaccines are an excellent resource for you as a parent, and for your college-bound young adult.
Hi RSB and Super D,
This is my re-send of something I thought you guys would find interesting.
Neil deGrass Tyson is crowdfunding a ‘real science’ video game. Count how many times they use those words in the description. I did see Bill Nye’s name along with other ‘experts’ as involved. Aparently it’s a game about space exploration, but what is interesting is that they are kickstarting to fund the dialog with the community so they can be involved and influence development, but mention it will not fund the development of the game itself. Big Ag and Big Pharma to the rescue?! Likely as the themes the game will include with be disease, climate change.
Hi Robert and Super Don. I’m just listening to Britney on your questions from yesterday, Aug 9th, about being allergic to Aloe Vera. I am allergic to it. I started the aloe/silver protocol, on the same day I did a mask of Bentonite clay and ACV. The next morning, I woke with my neck all red, super swollen, and a horrible itch. I never imagined it was aloe so blamed it on the ACV in the mask, which I looked up online and found similar reactions to. I read that ACV could burn skin so I continued the aloe/silver protocol for 2 more days, and my neck kept getting worse, very painful and swollen. Thinking it was a burn, I was smearing aloe on my neck and each time I put it on it hurt, but I still wasn’t getting what was going on. I’m slow, I guess. Finally, I ended the protocol and stopped putting on the aloe due to how painful it was and after a week it died down. A few weeks later I put aloe in a smoothie and the next day I started to get the itch on my neck and the red swelling. I figured it out that time, yikes the ALOE. I am very disappointed with myself because I grow aloe here in Colorado, indoors and in my greenhouse. I, too, thought about the strain of the aloe, which unfortunately, I don’t know. I got the first few plants at a local nursery and then kept propagating them until it is now taking over my house, but now I’m afraid to try ANY aloe again. Want to buy some aloe, cheap?? ps, I’m pretty I don’t have leaky gut, as u suggested might be the case with Britney. I’ve been listening to u for 10 years and very healthy!
Just a response to “Gen X’ers need to save the world from millennials.” I say “Gen Z’s need to save the world from Gen X’ers!”
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- THE NATIONAL by FCA 2017 August 24 – 27, 2017 The Hyatt Regency Orlando, Florida
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! We are in the process of rescheduling this amazing event for 2018! Please stay connected for further updates!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- Marlene’s Market & Deli, Tacoma Washington, Wednesday, October 11, public lecture at 6:30 PM PDT (following LIVE radio broadcast 4-6PM PDT), Gut Healing and Immune Recovery!
- NPA-NW Portland, Oregon, Silver and Immunity lecture for natural products retailers Friday, October 13, 2017 at 8AM PDT.
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Annual International Iridology & Integrative Healthcare Congress Orlando, Florida, October 20-23, 2017
- NPA-SOHO Expo Dec. 1-3, 2017, Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center Orlando, Kissimmee, Florida
- Total Health 2018, Toronto, Canada May 11-13, 2018.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!
You can now support The Robert Scott Bell Show by buying your supplements at the Natural News Store!