August 11, 2017 7-9PM, EST
Friday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Freshman Friday with Captain Morgen! The bougey Millennial joins RSB and Super D to ask the super-basic questions for those still new-er on their “journey to health”.
Today, the Captain applauds Robert for his first Live Stream of the show yesterday! You can teach an old dog new tricks. 😉
Then, she shares a story about her day, and gets Roberts opinion. A friend called her “fancy”, and “high maintenance” for turning down dinner from Win Dixie. Is that snobby? Does demanding organic, local, fresh food make a person difficult? Why is there still, with all the information out there, a stigma about eating organic being only for the well-to-do, crunchy, or yoga moms?
Special Guest: Chris Barr, Not A Doc is back!
Yale University researchers warn in a new study alternative therapies as the treatment for curable cancers are at a significantly higher risk of death.
STAGE IV CANCER VICTIM SURVIVES TO ENJOY THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!
Hour 2 ~
Freshman Friday part 2: The saga continues: Are there classes in America? Or is the idea of upper, middle, and lower class something created by politicians so that we think we need them?
Another way to do organic is keeping things simple. Example, Morgen’s now-famous medditterainian salad. Put together in 10 minutes, serve over hummas and organic wraps, and great left-over. These organic rice and quinoa packs are 2/$7 at Publix right now!
Happy News: Super Don shares a story of healing his beloved pooch with CBD!! Get yours from our friends at Plus CBD, and get 15% off using our special code below.
Australian Immigration – Setting the Record StraightCHECK OUT ANDY'S FOLLOW UP RESPONSE: https://www.facebook.com/wearevaxxed/videos/509679886045959/ #vaxxed #truth #PrayBig
Posted by We Are Vaxxed on Thursday, August 10, 2017
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- THE NATIONAL by FCA 2017 August 24 – 27, 2017 The Hyatt Regency Orlando, Florida
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! We are in the process of rescheduling this amazing event for 2018! Please stay connected for further updates!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- Marlene’s Market & Deli, Tacoma Washington, Wednesday, October 11, public lecture at 6:30 PM PDT (following LIVE radio broadcast 4-6PM PDT), Gut Healing and Immune Recovery!
- NPA-NW Portland, Oregon, Silver and Immunity lecture for natural products retailers Friday, October 13, 2017 at 8AM PDT.
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Annual International Iridology & Integrative Healthcare Congress Orlando, Florida, October 20-23, 2017
- NPA-SOHO Expo Dec. 1-3, 2017, Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center Orlando, Kissimmee, Florida
- Total Health 2018, Toronto, Canada May 11-13, 2018.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!