August 20th, 2017 1-3PM
Sunday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Special Guest: Chris Barr, Not A Doc!
Civil rights activist, comic legend Dick Gregory (1932-2017) has passed. RIP good sir. Civil rights activist and comic Dick Gregory has passed at age 84. Gregory fell ill last week and had to cancel a scheduled appearance at Norcross’ Atlanta Comedy Theater. Gary Abdo, who runs the comedy club, a couple of days ago texted me to say he had re-scheduled the shows for August 30-31 and at the time, Abdo was optimistic Gregory was on the mend.
More Evidence Of CBD’s Potential In Addressing Opioid Abuse University of Mississippi researchers have found more evidence that cannabidiol could be a powerful tool in addressing the scourge of opioid medicine abuse and addiction.
The study involved the use of morphine and conditioned place preference (CPP) testing*. Mice received IP injections of either saline or morphine and increasing doses of CBD that were paired with a distinct environment in the CPP apparatus. Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that can be extracted from industrial hemp and medicinal cannabis.
Hi Robert and Super Don! I have had stomach inflammation in the past and have done a fairly good job treating it with the silver aloe protocol, eating clean foods and probiotics. Two weeks ago I had a staff infection on my leg that they treated with strong oral antibiotics. Yesterday I thought I had a migraine with the nasty nausea and went home from work sick and slept all day and night. I woke up this morning and my stomach appears to be full of liquid. This isn’t the first time I’ve appeared to have liquid in my stomach. The antibiotic they prescribed me was sulfamethoxazole. I did not take it all because it made me sick to my stomach. (7 of 10 pills) Why is it there and how can I treat it naturally? Thanks Robert!!
Preliminary data from a large, new US study that is currently under review suggests that nearly 52% of American adults with a reported food allergy developed one or more food allergies after age 18.
If you learned your DNA made you more susceptible to getting a disease, wouldn’t you work to stay healthy? You’d quit smoking, eat better, ramp up your exercise, or do whatever else it took to improve your odds of avoiding maladies like obesity, diabetes, heart disease or cancer, right? The scientific evidence says: Don’t bet on it.
Hour 2 ~
More than 500 students at Bayside MLK Jr. Academy in Marin City and Willow Creek Academy in Sausalito will eat fresh, local food year-round, thanks to a partnership with the Conscious Kitchen, a project of the environmental education nonprofit Turning Green.
“Students everywhere are vulnerable to pesticide residues and unsafe environmental toxins,” Turning Green founder Judi Shils said on Tuesday. “Not only does this program far exceed USDA nutritional standards, but it ties the health of our children to the health of our planet. It’s the first program to say that fundamentally, you cannot have one without the other.”
California is tightening the strictest rules in the nation on a pesticide that is popular with farmers over new health concerns, officials said Friday. Farmers use chlorpyrifos (klor-PHIR-e-fos) to kill pests that attack a wide variety of crops like grapes, almonds and cotton grown in California, the nation’s agricultural leader, as well as across the country.
The FDA is now asking for the public’s help to weigh in on the measure to classify CBD appropriately. Those who are interested in keeping CBD not only legal but available to the general public without a prescription (in some states) should immediately comment on an FDA website designated for public comment. According to the FDA’s announcement:
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is requesting interested persons to submit comments concerning abuse potential, actual abuse, medical usefulness, trafficking, and impact of scheduling changes on availability for medical use of 17 drug substances.
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- THE NATIONAL by FCA 2017 August 24 – 27, 2017 The Hyatt Regency Orlando, Florida
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! We are in the process of rescheduling this amazing event for 2018! Please stay connected for further updates!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- Marlene’s Market & Deli, Tacoma Washington, Wednesday, October 11, public lecture at 6:30 PM PDT (following LIVE radio broadcast 4-6PM PDT), Gut Healing and Immune Recovery!
- NPA-NW Portland, Oregon, Silver and Immunity lecture for natural products retailers Friday, October 13, 2017 at 8AM PDT.
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Annual International Iridology & Integrative Healthcare Congress Orlando, Florida, October 20-23, 2017
- NPA-SOHO Expo Dec. 1-3, 2017, Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center Orlando, Kissimmee, Florida
- Total Health 2018, Toronto, Canada May 11-13, 2018.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!