Who won the first presidential beauty contest debate? Monsanto. Goldman Sachs. The Federal Reserve. The FDA. Hooray?
There is good news, though! Dr. Frank King is back with some more Healing Revolution, counteracting the misinformation flowing from Big Pharma about osteoporosis and more! We’ll talk life as movement, chronic dehydration and weather shifts. How do you adapt to the change in seasons? Do you eat to your environment? How does conscious eating impact on gene expression? Do you suffer from gout or arthritis? We’ve got your remedies, plus Vitamin L9ove) and G(ratitude)… The Healing Revolution is on! Call 1-800-543-3245 if you would like more information. http://kingbio.com/drking.html and Family Wellness Kit: http://www.kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16388 Jet Lag & Shift Change: http://kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16141 Bone Strengthener: http://kingbio.com/store/product.php?productid=16331 Healthy Mind/Body Appraisal: https://www.kingbio.com/docs/PHA_mind-and-body.pdf Stock up now on another super food, Carolina Bison http://carolinabison.com/ and DK Natural Meats http://dknaturalmeats.com/
Call us at 1-866-939-BELL (2355) with your questions or comments! Learn more at The RSB Show Blog:
ENCORE! RSB welcomes the return of Judy Erwin, just in time for some energetic holiday healing. Believe it or not, there is more to healing than exercise and good nutrition, so we’ll talk more vibrational medicine in the Rife Frequency realm. Lyme disease of concern to you? Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever? Fibromyalgia and other painful conditions? Rife frequency may be your energetic pathway out of the suffering. Judy reminds us that “if you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration.” http://www.bioelectricsforhealth.com/ 1-800-936-6240 (special offer from Judy if you mention The RSB Show)…
PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES FIDDLE WHILE ROME BURNS by Jon Rappoport http://www.robertscottbell.com/?p=8028
Could new psychiatric guidelines mean some people diagnosed with autism don’t have disorder after all? A new study published in The Journal of American Psychiatry has found that a new definition of autism, slated for inclusion in the next official Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Psychiatry from the American Psychiatric Association (APA), will exclude about 10 percent of patients who have been diagnosed with autism in the past…
FDA cracks down on thousands of websites for selling bad drugs The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday said it has cracked down on thousands of online pharmacies for selling potentially unsafe, unapproved or fake pharmaceuticals, including the erectile dysfunction drug Viagra and antiviral Tamiflu.
Los Angeles repeals ban on medical marijuana shops The Los Angeles City Council voted to rescind a newly enacted ban on storefront medical marijuana shops on Tuesday, allowing the city to avoid a referendum next year that some officials said would likely succeed in reversing the prohibition.
Factbox: Quotes from first U.S. presidential debate President Barack Obama and Republican candidate Mitt Romney on Wednesday faced off in Denver in the first of three debates ahead of the November 6 election.
Notice anything similar about Obama and Romney?
1. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported TARP.
2. Mitt Romney supported Barack Obama’s “economic stimulus” packages.
3. Mitt Romney says that Barack Obama’s bailout of the auto industry was actually his idea.
4. Neither candidate supports immediately balancing the federal budget.
5. They both believe in big government and they both have a track record of being big spenders while in office.
6. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both fully support the Federal Reserve.
7. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are both on record as saying that the president should not question the “independence” of the Federal Reserve.
8. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both said that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke did a good job during the last financial crisis.
9. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both felt that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke deserved to be renominated to a second term.
10. Both candidates oppose a full audit of the Federal Reserve.
11. Both candidates are on record as saying that U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has done a good job.
12. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both been big promoters of universal health care.
13. Mitt Romney was the one who developed the plan that Obamacare was later based upon.
14. Wall Street absolutely showers both candidates with campaign contributions.
15. Neither candidate wants to eliminate the income tax or the IRS.
16. Both candidates want to keep personal income tax rates at the exact same levels for the vast majority of Americans.
17. Both candidates are “open” to the idea of imposing a Value Added Tax on the American people.
18. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the TSA is doing a great job.
19. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the NDAA.
20. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the renewal of the Patriot Act.
21. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the federal government should be able to indefinitely detain American citizens that are considered to be terrorists.
22. Both candidates believe that American citizens suspected of being terrorists can be killed by the president without a trial.
23. Barack Obama has not closed Guantanamo Bay like he promised to do, and Mitt Romney actually wants to double the number of prisoners held there.
24. Both candidates support the practice of “extraordinary rendition”.
25. They both support the job-killing “free trade” agenda of the global elite.
26. They both accuse each other of shipping jobs out of the country and both of them are right.
27. Both candidates are extremely soft on illegal immigration.
28. Neither candidate has any military experience. This is the first time that this has happened in a U.S. election since 1944.
29. Both candidates earned a degree from Harvard University.
30. They both believe in the theory of man-made global warming.
31. Mitt Romney has said that he will support a “cap and trade” carbon tax scheme (like the one Barack Obama wants) as long as the entire globe goes along with it.
32. Both candidates have a very long record of supporting strict gun control measures.
33. Both candidates have been pro-abortion most of their careers. Mitt Romney’s “conversion” to the pro-life cause has been questioned by many. In fact, Mitt Romney has made millions on Bain Capital’s investment in a company called “Stericycle” that incinerates aborted babies collected from family planning clinics.
34. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the Boy Scout ban on openly gay troop leaders is wrong.
35. They both believe that a “two state solution” will bring lasting peace between the Palestinians and Israel.
36. Both candidates have a history of nominating extremely liberal judges.
37. Like Barack Obama, Mitt Romney also plans to add “signing statements” to bills when he signs them into law.
38. They both have a horrible record when it comes to job creation.
39. Both candidates believe that the president has the power to take the country to war without getting the approval of the U.S. Congress.
40. Both candidates plan to continue running up more government debt even though the U.S. government is already 16 trillion dollars in debt.
A REPORTER REPLIES TO SAMUEL JACKSON’S “WAKE THE F**K UP, AMERICA” AD by Jon Rappoport http://www.robertscottbell.com/?p=8017
Great news for liberty in talk radio! The Neocon ceiling has been lifted. Jerry Doyle replaces Savage! http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/110891/trn-moves-jerry-doyle-into-savage-slot and http://www.dailypaul.com/257039/trn-moves-jerry-doyle-into-savage-slot
Rob Schneider Speaks Out About Vaccines – The Robert Scott Bell Show – See the Youtube! http://youtu.be/IKg-nTv8QYU
RSB and Vaishali hosting a seminar together? Yes! March 23 – 24, 2013 on the Queen Mary in Long Beach, California! http://www.businessmuse.com/newsletters/Alive_Healthy.html
Vaccines: Armed and Dangerous – All the Things They Don’t Want You to Hear! Co-created by Jon Rappoport and RSB – Save $20 right now! http://programs.webseed.com/Vaccines_Armed_and_Dangerous.htm
Listen live here 12Noon-2PM EST: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/ or here: http://www.talkstreamlive.com/talk_radio/robert_scott_bell.stream
This Sunday on The RSB Show: Actor and Activist Rob Schneider! In case you missed my RSB’s Sunday broadcast (09/23/12) on GCN http://www.robertscottbell.com/?p=7961 with Not-A-Doc Christopher Barr Anniversary Show, WHO Viruses, Baby Probiotic Allergies, Gout-Be-Gone Cherries, Alternative Medicine Works, Herbicide Birth Defects, Probiotic Protection, Monsanto’s Romney Organic, Drugs Priced Out Rob Schneider Takes on AB2109 in Defense of Parental Rights, Stephen Heuer Non-denatured Whey Protein Recoveries, Canadian BPA, KFC’s Raw Chicken Sandwich, Russia’s Local Organic Agriculture, GMO Camel Milk and More on you can download the archive here: http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/robertScottBell/archives.php
Sign up for email alerts here: http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001s6pS_QJvIMMSjLjLdvYntQ%3D%3D
Previous episodes of the Robert Scott Bell Show: http://www.naturalnewsradio.com/Archive-RobertScottBell.asp