If you would like to ask Robert a question, please use the Comments option. All questions are answered on the air during our broadcast within a day or two. Please tune in to hear the answer to your question or catch the podcast!

• June 11, 2021 at 11:30 am

Could you mention the names of a few infrared saunas priced under $1,000 that are effective at removing toxins? Thanks in advance for responding.

• May 24, 2021 at 7:59 am

In an interview with Ty Bollinger in the Truth About Cancer you mentioned 3 supplements to take to help prevent cancer. Selenium 200mcq from a food source, chromium 100mcq tid ( glucose tolerant formula), and silica. I didn’t get the dose of silica and also wondered if you could recommend brands for these.

Thanks, Jackie

• May 24, 2021 at 8:58 am

Jackie,

Innate Response Selenium and Chromium. ALTA Health Products Silica – loading phase – 3 tablets 4 times daily, then reduce to maintenance (time depends on severity of starting point).

• May 23, 2021 at 8:28 pm

Robert, I have a comment regarding the guest you had on today — I believe it was Michelle — who works at the fertility clinic.

During her segment Michelle was trying to relate the suspicion that doctor had expressed in a paper or article published back in December regarding the possible impact of the vaccine on female fertility. That doctor had said that the virus spike protein we would be manufacturing in our cells, and then developing antibodies against, resemble the cells that form the placenta. So his concern was that once a woman’s body began to form the placenta her antibodies could mistake those placenta cells for being the spike protein, and attack them, thereby preventing the fetus to develop any further.

However, if you think about it, this concept does not apply to her egg donor’s situation. The egg donor contributed her eggs to another couple, and those eggs were being fertilized and the cells grown OUTSIDE of her body. Therefore, her antibodies obviously would not in any way be impacting the embryo — it’s impossible, obviously.

So, while it of course is a great concern that the zygote didn’t develop beyond that stage of forming a placenta, there is no way that this interruption can at all be related to that doctor’s hypothetical notion (which may still be a valid theory — just not proven with Michelle’s case study).

• May 24, 2021 at 8:37 am

Here is the response from “Michelle” –

Hi Michael,
      Thank you for your thoughtful comment. I completely agree that it makes sense we should have seen this response present in vivo rather than in vitro – so after implantation. One theory as to how we could see this in vitro is that the process of oogenesis builds up a store of cytoplasmic enzymes, organelles, metabolic stubstrates and mRNAs. When the oocyte resumes meiosis after its prolonged dictyate state, it goes from 10 μm to 80 μm. The spike protein antibodies are humoral and thus could be in close contact with the oocyte during this stage. The results of this case could indicate cytoplasmic uptake into the oocyte itself during the maturation process. Of course, as mentioned in the interview, what this case truly highlights is the need for longitudinal data (hopefully before we proceed with putting this into more of our young, germline population meant to carry humanity forward) because we simply don’t know the mechanisms of action at this point. – “Michelle”

• May 12, 2021 at 6:46 am

I am trying to send in my picture of the free CBD, but I can’t find an email or anywhere to send the photo. I am unable to put it here.

• May 4, 2021 at 9:31 am

Hey Robert

Question for my mother who is cancer free for 3 years after breast cancer she is looking for any studies related to breast cancers and these so called “vaccines”

I’m hoping I you Give me something powerful so can deter her completely from getting this jab let alone even thinking of it!

Thanks again!

Scott

• April 27, 2021 at 1:55 pm

We’ve started a grassroots group that’s pushing back the whole BioSecurity agenda of masking, distancing, quarantines, vaccines, vaccine ID’s, etc. We are doing a PCR rally in Franklin, Tennessee to help the public see the misuse of PCR. Would you come and speak at our rally? We’d love to have you. We’ve asked Ty & Charlene Bollinger to come speak as well. Robby Starbuck will be speaking for sure. He’s confirmed. It will be in Franklin, TN, in front of the courthouse on the square/circle, on Saturday 5/22 or 5/29. We are getting the permit now. We have professional signs made up. This is our first rally/event. Would you join us?

• April 27, 2021 at 10:04 pm

Paul,

The 29th is a possibility. Please send more details to Super Don: askrsb@gmail.com

• April 26, 2021 at 3:43 pm

Hi Guys! I’m hoping that you can cover what is happening at the State Capitol in Connecticut on Tuesday. Really important rally! Del and Bobby will be speaking, and many more!

Thanks a million for your terrific program!

• April 27, 2021 at 9:26 pm

Hi Nancy,

We highlighted CT LIVE on the show earlier today. Thanks!

RSB ands Super D

• April 25, 2021 at 1:20 am

It looks like you’ve misspelled the word “Diptheria” on your website. I thought you would like to know :). Silly mistakes can ruin your site’s credibility. I’ve used a tool called SpellScan.com in the past to keep mistakes off of my website.

-Beth

• April 26, 2021 at 8:51 am

Thanks Beth. Do you have the link to the page where the typo appears?

• April 22, 2021 at 4:46 pm

Hey Robert! Daily listener! You guys do amazing work!

On today’s episode you spoke about how the moderna and phizer have just as much if not more blot clot issues then AstraZeneca I’m hoping you could point me provide me a link I can gather this information.

Also on a side note to me it’s very alarming that they are blowing the whistle on the AstraZeneca and the J&J but we’re hearing nothing about the MRNA jabs.

Thanks

Scott

• April 18, 2021 at 8:08 am

Hello Scott I’m Steve Pearson, you may remember me from the eck center in Atlanta, I need your help. I was diagnosed with squamous cell cancer in the throat about 3yrs ago. The doctor says it was caused by the Hpv virus. Do you have any suggestions on how to deal with this virus? Hoping we may talk together sometime in the future. Thanks Steve @ 678 227 0795

• April 18, 2021 at 10:28 am

Hi Steve,

The two most effective substances to combat viral activity: Selenium and silver. Innate Response Selenium: 4 tablets 5x daily. Argentyn 23: Swish, swirl, gargle, ingest 5mL to 15 mL 5x daily.

Talk soon,