June 28th, 2017, 7-9PM EDT
Wednesday, on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
Maine health officials confirmed a case of measles Tuesday, issuing a warning that the public was potentially exposed to the highly contagious virus in mid-June at several locations in Franklin County. This is the first case of measles recorded in Maine in 20 years, according to the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
Minnesota’s biggest measles outbreak since 1990 is winding down, with no new cases reported for the past two weeks. But state health officials aren’t ready to call an official end to an outbreak that has sickened 78 people over the past two months.
Ohio councilman wants to save money, ‘Send A Message’ by letting overdose victims die.
“Ten basic forms of fake news used by major media” By Jon Rappoport
The opioid epidemic is so bad that librarians are learning how to treat overdoses.
Hour 2 ~ Ty Bollinger joins RSB to go Outside The Box!
Prepare to be mind blown….
CNN now fully exposed as fake news central after senior producer calls Trump-Russia narrative “bulls**t” in new undercover video.
Proving once again that there is no place you will find a happier leftist than in that influential sweet spot between parent and child, proving once again that during a month of extraordinary lows, CNN will always find a new barrel bottom, in the wake of President Trump’s 9-0 Supreme Court triumph, the leftwing cable news network decided to use popular Sesame Street puppet Elmo as a propaganda tool against President Trump’s temporary travel ban.
Roger Stone, a close confidant of President Donald Trump, is on a mission to convince Trump to legalize marijuana through a new lobbying group. Stone, a longtime Trump ally whose name has come up in the growing investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, announced on Friday that he is forming the United States Cannabis Coalition, a new bipartisan organization that aims to get the Trump Administration to recognize the medicinal value of cannabis. The organization is registered with the IRS as a section 527 nonprofit, Business Insider reports.
Regulators in California took a pivotal step on Monday toward becoming the first state to require the popular weed killer Roundup to come with a label warning that it’s known to cause cancer.
It’s no secret that Americans waistlines have been expanding for years, and a new report shows our pets are following suit. Banfield Pet Hospital’s 2017 State of Pet Health report found that one in three pets who visited Banfield pet facilities in 2016 was overweight or obese. The annual report details health habits of the 2.5 million dogs and 500,000 cats who visited facilities across the country in 2016.
Remember friends, the power to heal, is yours!
- Cancer Prevention Convention 2017, Sunday, August 27, 2017, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT Detroit, Michigan.
- Food as Medicine Curacao September 17-23, 2017 with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! Special savings code: RB0700, Save $300 if you sign up before June 30! Save $200 if you sign up before July 29! No money is due until August 10 so sign up even if you are just considering attending!
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!