September 15th, 2017, 7-9PM EDT
Friday on The Robert Scott Bell Show:
No, there isn’t superhero named Naled Man. However, The US Air Force thinks so.
US Air Force sprays Harvey-stricken Texas with controversial chemicals The US Air Force is spraying 6 million acres in Texas with potentially harmful insecticides, as the state tries to rid itself of swarms of mosquitoes nesting in flooded areas after Hurricane Harvey.The work began this past weekend with the military using low-flying C-130 cargo planes to douse three counties with Naled, an organophosphate (OP) insecticide, according to Reuters.
Comment of The Day!
I find your dislike of ethanol disturbing 😉 In all seriousness, ethanol as a fuel seems to be misunderstood and misrepresented. David Blume explains it pretty well. Quite a story. G Washington, Rockefellers and US Constitution are involved. Corn is a bad idea but not because of the ‘food issue’. YouTube, where else.
And now for something completely different: https://youtu.be/6hwDbFfy3U0
Doc Nuzum Is Here To Talk About Turmeric 3D!
Discover the combined power of turmeric – and its core ingredient curcumin – with not only Vitamin D3, but also a powerful herb called Ashwagandha to make the perfect blend of ingredients for powerful immune support.
- Immune Support – Curcumin, the primary compound in turmeric, is a powerful agent for your immune support.
- Mood – Compounds in turmeric help maintain a healthy mood.
- Maintain Healthy Joints – Curcumin may help maintain healthy joints.
- Heart Health – Curcumin may aid in maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system.
Hour 2 – Let’s Go To Curacao!
Rudolf de Witt Joins us to preview this upcoming weekend where we will be broadcasting LIVE from Curacao.
Rudolf de Wit is the director of PIAI Institute. He is a natural health practitioner with 35 years of experience. He has his own magazine on health and lifestyle since 2005 (Support Magazine), his own weekly television program “Dos Mundu Diferente” (Two different worlds), his weekly radio program “R-Support”, because he is convinced that the more people know about their health, the better they can take care of the body. He studied also homeopathy, manual therapy, color therapy, electro-acupuncture, body language and natural nutrition. He is an excellent speaker, motivator, instructor and teacher.
Jefferey Jaxen is Back!
Jefferey stops by to discuss two great articles he has written:
Posted on Rand Paul’s Twitter Account 9/11/17
“Tonight, the Senate is attempting to move forward with the Defense Bill. I am seeking an amendment to end the AUMF [Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists] in Afghanistan and Iraq. I will object to all procedural motions and amendments unless and until my amendment is made in order and we vote on these wars. An attempt was made to run the clock on the bill overnight. I objected and am now sitting on the floor of the Senate to stop that. Tonight I sit silently to protest the thousands of American soldiers who have died over the past decade in these wars. We have been there for 16 years. (Read the rest HERE)
FDA, CDC Disregarding Vaccine Contamination With Glyphosate Throughout the drawn-out decade-long battle to end the use of Monsanto’s herbicide glyphosate (the active ingredient in its Roundup® formulation), and by extension an entire runaway GMO paradigm, much has been discovered that should concern anyone with their common sense still functioning. Known by many names—be it the food transparency battle, the non-GMO movement, the demand for organic food—the fight has had many victories and some defeats. Over the past year, there appears to be a quickening of damning information being revealed, allowing health-conscious consumers to make better decisions when voting with their dollars against the corporate takeover of food. Glyphosate has been found in our food, soil, water, and air. But it is the 2016 finding of contamination of most independently-tested pediatric vaccines with glyphosate that was the last straw for many.
Well, maybe you can listen to the show, but we will most likely have to question your sanity.
Calvin Klein offers $1,650 ‘sleeves only’ sweater Fashion brand Calvin Klein has released a sweater that appears to simply be a pair of sleeves. The $1,650 “multicolor wool cheerleader sweater” features a semi-sheer stretch nylon and wool material that creates the illusion that the garment has no torso.
Remember Friends, The Power to Heal is Yours!
- Food as Medicine Curacao with Dr. Sunil Pai and RSB! An all-inclusive healing resort with organic cuisine! We are in the process of rescheduling this amazing event for 2018! Please stay connected for further updates!
- Tom Woods Show 1000th Episode! Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL, on September 30, 2017.
- The Truth About Cancer LIVE 2017, October 5-7, 2017, Orlando, Florida! Sign up now! It will sell out!
- Location change! Marlene’s Market & Deli, Federal Way, Washington, Wednesday, October 11, public lecture at 6:30 PM PDT (following LIVE radio broadcast 4-6PM PDT), Gut Healing and Immune Recovery!
2565 S. Gateway Center Place, Federal Way, WA 98003 Store Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NPA-NW Portland, Oregon, Silver and Immunity lecture for natural products retailers Friday, October 13, 2017 at 8AM PDT.
- We Are R.A.R.E. “My Beautiful Brain 2017 Schizencephaly Convention” October 20-21, 2017, Orlando, Florida.
- Annual International Iridology & Integrative Healthcare Congress Orlando, Florida, October 20-23, 2017
- NPA-SOHO Expo Dec. 1-3, 2017, Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center Orlando, Kissimmee, Florida
- Total Health 2018, Toronto, Canada May 11-13, 2018.
- Stay tuned as the calendar is updated for more exciting events and opportunities to meet RSB!